Toronto, Canada is a Hellhole for Straight White Men! BEWARE

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: Toronto, Canada is a Hellhole for Straight White Men! BEWARE

Post by Mercury »

Ashford_Jaquinn wrote:
April 21st, 2018, 10:55 pm
@Man With a Plan Toronto femthots provoke a very angry reaction from men with their attitudes. I'm actually surprised that there aren't any mass shootings or incels committing terrorist acts against these creatures that you call Toronto women. I wonder if Canadian anti-gun culture has a role to play with this. If guns were legal in Toronto, mass shootings would be very higher than the USA in number.

I did read stories in my temporary career in a certain company in Toronto how the months of November to May are the highest for male suicide by subway trains. Affected men in Canada would likely harm themselves, while men in the States act out in mass shooting sprees and other terrorist acts.
Other than that, it's not worth it to be angry at these feminists. Life is way better in Eastern Europe.
They have a zero tolerance policy for mass shootings in Toronto. I hear that a mass shooting in Toronto would be immediately met with a military air strike on the suspect by the Canadian military, followed by full military lockdown and Martial law. They'd probably institutionalize all single men citywide then, or tell them they can't live in Toronto anymore.