Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Moretorque »

Zambales wrote:
December 25th, 2018, 2:48 am
I don't get it.

If Mercury was a stalker why would growup follow him onto these forums? Wouldn't she rather have zero contact with him? I think any woman who was "stalked" would prefer this.
You have to remember a womans true hidden desire is to be man handled and raped, a reseacher was claimed to have found 87% of woman have orgasims while being violated in such a manner. Most woman fantasize about being raped.
Time to Hide!
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

It is also clear that, to growup along with just about all AWs, stalking is defined as any kind of social or physical interactions, welcomed or not welcomed, whether they result in fear or happiness/any kind of human connection. And clearly, the following actions constitute stalking in the United States;

-Attempting to, or actually forming, any kind of friendship with any person or persons. Welcomed or not.

-Attempting to strike up, or striking up, any type of conversation with any stranger or non-family person or persons that is not strictly business-related. Welcomed or not. Any form of interactions with another person, welcomed or not, that is not strictly business-related.

-Attempting to or actually hanging out/"getting together" with any person or persons outside the realm of business. Welcomed, invited, or not.

-Setting foot outside the walls of one's residence except for school, work, or shopping only.

-Any form of friending, messaging, or the like, welcomed or not, on any social media website.

-Visiting any person at any work place, whether it be at any bar, tavern, restaurant, nightlife/social facility, or anywhere. Welcomed, invited, or not.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

I'm just gonna let you children play.
Merry Christmas to all.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

I reported what growup was doing to me on Facebook, and guess what? Two people also had terrible experiences with her. One posted the following comment on my post;

"Ya she's a total (censored) and no one ever liked her in high school. She once degraded my kids' race bc they weren't 100% authentic polish, but mixed. I had her blocked that same day. She was on my Facebook too, funny. The (censored) found me on Facebook and we reconnected for a while. Then her true colors started showing through. The (censored) is a (censored) herself married to a guy that's nowhere close to Polish, and her kids are mixed. She's a polish racist hypocrite that needs to be put in her place and blasted publicly all over social media and expose her true colors of what she really is as a person. She's also two faced. Nice and sweet in your face, but when you walk off, she's a (censored) and a 2timing back stabber behind your back. She'll stab you in the back the minute she gets an opportunity and walk away without any remorse. I've known this (censored) since freshman high school."

Another posted the following about growup on my Facebook thread;

"I had been considered one of her "sisters" previously. We worked together, were friends on MySpace before that and had initially met at restaurant. I came to find out through a family member that while she was actively supportive when I was dealing with my grief from having some miscarriages, she had been telling lies online to others, when me and my husband were separated for 6 months she was telling people we weren't actually separated and that the friend I was staying with that I was having an affair with all the while she was the one actually having an affair. She even went so far as to call DCFS and tell them we were hosting dog fights in my home when we were volunteering time as fosters. It turns out that she was attempting to get custody of my daughter. Then I found out that when another friend had been dragged to hell and back with CPS in Wisconsin, it was her who initiated it. Again trying to gain custody of said friend's daughter. When I found out what she was doing and confronted her, she blocked me and started telling people that she had been paying my bills and giving me hundreds of dollars. When the truth is I had paid for her Walmart Prepaid phone plan more times than I can count between 2006 and 2016. I also have a long time friend whose Grandma helped her pay her phone bill one month with her credit card and she claimed she would pay her back and she never did. I ended up giving her grandma the money because I knew she couldn't afford to be without the money. According to her, everyone wants her and supposedly all sorts of people everywhere praise her on being "such a good mom" and then all sorts of others supposedly give her garbage for things that no one would ever give someone they don't know about. I was drawn in once and I was deceived but never again. She tried to re add me when her dad got sick again but I was not having it, I wasn't going to let her throw a poor me party at my expense. I can tell you stories about the garbage she has talked about several others in the past. It's honestly sad that she feels the need to bully others behind their back and be nice to their face to get the dirt. It's a sad way for anyone to live their life."

And I am siding with both posters on my Facebook timeline.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Moretorque wrote:
December 25th, 2018, 2:34 pm
Zambales wrote:
I don't get it.

If Mercury was a stalker why would growup follow him onto these forums? Wouldn't she rather have zero contact with him? I think any woman who was "stalked" would prefer this.
You have to remember a womans true hidden desire is to be man handled and raped, a reseacher was claimed to have found 87% of woman have orgasims while being violated in such a manner. Most woman fantasize about being raped.
That "research" was a hoax rumoured to have been circulated by a member of the MGTOW movement :mrgreen: . However, I am inclined to believe that some women do fantasize about being raped - by a man they are already attracted to.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

Moretorque wrote:
Zambales wrote:
I don't get it.

whats that got to do with this thread you sick sick puppy? .

There is a difference between fantasizing it and actually wanting it to happen. Fantasies like this can be role played out in the bedroom with someone they trust, safe words if it gets too much and all that. It doesnt mean they want a random stranger to jump them in an alley and rape them you gullible fool.

Research also shows that a high percentage of men get boners when being ass raped.....does that mean that men want to be ass raped? you absolute idiot

And in fairness, in my life I have only been to bed with one girl who asked for agressive role play...... how many have you?
Last edited by Darrell_Johnston on December 26th, 2018, 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

traveller wrote:
December 25th, 2018, 11:07 pm
I reported what growup was doing to me on Facebook, and guess what? Two people also had terrible experiences with her. One posted the following comment on my post;

"Ya she's a total (censored) and no one ever liked her in high school. She once degraded my kids' race bc they weren't 100% authentic polish, but mixed. I had her blocked that same day. She was on my Facebook too, funny. The (censored) found me on Facebook and we reconnected for a while. Then her true colors started showing through. The (censored) is a (censored) herself married to a guy that's nowhere close to Polish, and her kids are mixed. She's a polish racist hypocrite that needs to be put in her place and blasted publicly all over social media and expose her true colors of what she really is as a person. She's also two faced. Nice and sweet in your face, but when you walk off, she's a (censored) and a 2timing back stabber behind your back. She'll stab you in the back the minute she gets an opportunity and walk away without any remorse. I've known this (censored) since freshman high school."

Another posted the following about growup on my Facebook thread;

"I had been considered one of her "sisters" previously. We worked together, were friends on MySpace before that and had initially met at restaurant. I came to find out through a family member that while she was actively supportive when I was dealing with my grief from having some miscarriages, she had been telling lies online to others, when me and my husband were separated for 6 months she was telling people we weren't actually separated and that the friend I was staying with that I was having an affair with all the while she was the one actually having an affair. She even went so far as to call DCFS and tell them we were hosting dog fights in my home when we were volunteering time as fosters. It turns out that she was attempting to get custody of my daughter. Then I found out that when another friend had been dragged to hell and back with CPS in Wisconsin, it was her who initiated it. Again trying to gain custody of said friend's daughter. When I found out what she was doing and confronted her, she blocked me and started telling people that she had been paying my bills and giving me hundreds of dollars. When the truth is I had paid for her Walmart Prepaid phone plan more times than I can count between 2006 and 2016. I also have a long time friend whose Grandma helped her pay her phone bill one month with her credit card and she claimed she would pay her back and she never did. I ended up giving her grandma the money because I knew she couldn't afford to be without the money. According to her, everyone wants her and supposedly all sorts of people everywhere praise her on being "such a good mom" and then all sorts of others supposedly give her garbage for things that no one would ever give someone they don't know about. I was drawn in once and I was deceived but never again. She tried to re add me when her dad got sick again but I was not having it, I wasn't going to let her throw a poor me party at my expense. I can tell you stories about the garbage she has talked about several others in the past. It's honestly sad that she feels the need to bully others behind their back and be nice to their face to get the dirt. It's a sad way for anyone to live their life."

And I am siding with both posters on my Facebook timeline.
how does any of this justify you stalking a kid with a fake profile you f***ing nonce
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
December 26th, 2018, 12:29 am
Moretorque wrote:
Zambales wrote:
I don't get it.

There is a difference between fantasizing it and actually wanting it to happen. Fantasies like this can be role played out in the bedroom with someone they trust, safe words if it gets too much and all that. It doesnt mean they want a random stranger to jump them in an alley and rape them you gullible fool.

Research also shows that a high percentage of men get boners when being ass raped.....does that mean that men want to be ass raped? you absolute idiot

And in fairness, in my life I have only been to bed with one girl who asked for agressive role play...... how many have you?
I think it is probably true, you under estimate millions of years of evolution. Just because you want to believe it's not true does not make it so. You must remember in evolution sex is the road to perfection....
Time to Hide!
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Moretorque wrote:
December 26th, 2018, 4:57 am
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
December 26th, 2018, 12:29 am
Moretorque wrote:
Zambales wrote:
I don't get it.

I think it is probably true, you under estimate millions of years of evolution. Just because you want to believe it's not true does not make it so. You must remember in evolution sex is the road to perfection....
dude, you are talking through your ass and spreading misinformation based on half truths. Yes.....rape fantasies exist. Yes.....some women orgasm when they are raped.....

But how the f**k you made the magical logic leap to "that means women want men to rape them" is toally beyond me.

Have you tested this theory out? How many women have you given what they secretly always wanted?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

One thing I forgot to point out about the research, it stated this does not apply specifically to Polish women and they will cut your balls off and serve them to you on a platter..
Time to Hide!
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Moretorque wrote:
December 26th, 2018, 10:05 pm
One thing I forgot to point out about the research, it stated this does not apply specifically to Polish women and they will cut your balls off and serve them to you on a platter..
you didnt answer my question mr rapey. Have you tested this theory out? How many women have you given what they secretly always "desired"?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

In my experience women prefer passion to aggression although one indicated to having rape fantasies and another harbouring a desire for being choked.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Zambales wrote:
December 26th, 2018, 11:50 pm
In my experience women prefer passion to aggression although one indicated to having rape fantasies and another harbouring a desire for being choked.
yes, I have been with a girl who liked the coking and rough play, but she asked for it. I didnt particularly enjoy it, its not my thing, so we were not compatible and we stopped hooking up. But most girls I have been with prefer normal passionate and gentle sex that gets harder as she gets to orgasm.

All aggressive sexual play has to be consensual, like it's a good idea to ask a girl if she wants to be spanked, choked or treated rough rather than assuming she does and doing it without asking. Thats when you will get in trouble.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Zambales wrote:
Women like choking on the magic wand.
Time to Hide!
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Moretorque wrote:
December 28th, 2018, 11:01 am
Zambales wrote:
Women like choking on the magic wand.
avoiding my question again mr rapey?

I made a video about this, check it out.