Howdy from Houston

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
WanderlustTX
Freshman Poster

Howdy from Houston

Post by WanderlustTX »

Lawyer living in the bayou-city. Work in software-IT law. Early 40's, decent number of passport stamps but never actually lived abroad. Looking to connect with ex-pats who have made the jump, especially if they have a legal and/or IT background.

Looking to ride the whole "data privacy" wave for my career and satisfy a life dream. Will take the discussion to the advice sub-forum.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Howdy from Houston

Post by Moretorque »

I am curious about your law degree.
Time to Hide!
WanderlustTX
Freshman Poster

Post by WanderlustTX »

What specifically?
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

What your gonna wanna do is go to the Philippines. Ignore the Angeles city area, or any bars, it's not necessary. Simply find any available girl for fun. Don't worry about scare stories about sleeping with married women, there's no longer any penalties for that. If anybody gives you trouble in general, simply tell them to f**k right off. Use lots of profanity. It also helps to browbeat and demean the locals, it's the only way they will respect you. If you try to be nice or polite they will scam you or try to get you accused of a crime you didn't commit. The only way to be safe here is to be as much of a macho jerk as possible. If any Filipino still gives you shit, just rough them up. They aren't very large and its easy to kick their ass. It's especially important to get physical right away if you encounter any drunk Filipinos. That's all the advice I have to give to you.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

WanderlustTX wrote:
March 8th, 2019, 10:17 am
What specifically?
How it all integrates together around the world as far as law goes. From the reading I have been doing any part of the world that is worth taking has been taken by the ruling elite for the most part and they originally operated out of the CITI and control countries by controling the issuance of the purchasing tickets " money " world wide and this is the same gang who controls all the law in these said countries.

According to the reading I am doing when you get a law degree here in the US you are a legal vassal of the British empire ? Just Curious what you know on this and how it relates around the world in the corporate structure...
Time to Hide!