Escaping the Anglosphere for the Mediterranean or Latin America

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Escaping the Anglosphere for the Mediterranean or Latin America

Post by Lucas88 »

Hi to everyone here!

My name is Lucas. I've lurked around this forum on and off for a few years since many of Winston's ideas resonate with me and recently decided to make an account.

I'm from the UK but I don't fit into my own birth culture at all and totally hate it. In fact I'm not really a big fan of the Anglosphere in general. The more obvious reasons why I've never been able to like the UK include its bland and soulless culture, its anti-intellectualism and philistinism, its pervasive anti-sociality and its narrow puritanical approach to sexuality typical of all Anglo-Saxon societies as well as its mostly ugly and unfeminine women and general lack of female quality, although I also think that on a more fundamental level I am simply not compatible with the nation's collective soul or energy frequency and therefore find it extremely alien. I don't feel British at all and hold a strong conviction that I was born into the wrong culture.

Instead I am an avid Hispanophile and lover of Mediterranean and Latin culture in general and much prefer its passionate and soulful culture, its aesthetic superiority, its rich and stimulating social life, its greater Dionysian free-spiritedness and, of course, its beautiful and romantic females. I speak fluent Spanish which I overwhelmingly prefer to my native language, have lived for extended periods in both Spain and Mexico, have many friends from Spain and Latin America, and have only dated Latin American females. I feel much more like a Latino or Mediterranean at heart. I couldn't feel any more uncomfortable with the British identity with which I am saddled through accident of birth.

I have various interests but my main ones include martial arts (Jiujitsu, Muay Thai and MMA), writing, foreign languages, philosophy and spirituality.

I've always been a lover of foreign women. I like brown-skinned Latinas with thick thighs, hips and booty, but I'm also attracted to light-skinned Black women and SE Asians. My desire to meet foreign women and my awareness of a lack of viable dating options in my native country are part of the reason why I prefer life abroad.

Although I am back in the UK at the moment I hope to study abroad in the near future if circumstances permit it and would like to consider relocation to another country in the long term.

Lucas
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Re: Escaping the Anglosphere for the Mediterranean or Latin America

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Bravo Lucas!

I read a few of your posts and they are spot on. Its unfortunate the persecution that some men are suffering in your home country. Did you hear what happened to Addy and Tom?
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Lucas88 wrote:
April 24th, 2022, 2:30 pm
Hi to everyone here!

My name is Lucas. I've lurked around this forum on and off for a few years since many of Winston's ideas resonate with me and recently decided to make an account.

I'm from the UK but I don't fit into my own birth culture at all and totally hate it. In fact I'm not really a big fan of the Anglosphere in general. The more obvious reasons why I've never been able to like the UK include its bland and soulless culture, its anti-intellectualism and philistinism, its pervasive anti-sociality and its narrow puritanical approach to sexuality typical of all Anglo-Saxon societies as well as its mostly ugly and unfeminine women and general lack of female quality, although I also think that on a more fundamental level I am simply not compatible with the nation's collective soul or energy frequency and therefore find it extremely alien. I don't feel British at all and hold a strong conviction that I was born into the wrong culture.

Instead I am an avid Hispanophile and lover of Mediterranean and Latin culture in general and much prefer its passionate and soulful culture, its aesthetic superiority, its rich and stimulating social life, its greater Dionysian free-spiritedness and, of course, its beautiful and romantic females. I speak fluent Spanish which I overwhelmingly prefer to my native language, have lived for extended periods in both Spain and Mexico, have many friends from Spain and Latin America, and have only dated Latin American females. I feel much more like a Latino or Mediterranean at heart. I couldn't feel any more uncomfortable with the British identity with which I am saddled through accident of birth.

I have various interests but my main ones include martial arts (Jiujitsu, Muay Thai and MMA), writing, foreign languages, philosophy and spirituality.

I've always been a lover of foreign women. I like brown-skinned Latinas with thick thighs, hips and booty, but I'm also attracted to light-skinned Black women and SE Asians. My desire to meet foreign women and my awareness of a lack of viable dating options in my native country are part of the reason why I prefer life abroad.

Although I am back in the UK at the moment I hope to study abroad in the near future if circumstances permit it and would like to consider relocation to another country in the long term.

Lucas
Thanks for the post. I'd love to hear more about your experiences in the UK and Europe as I've never been there and want to go someday.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

kangarunner wrote:
April 26th, 2022, 7:42 am
Thanks for the post. I'd love to hear more about your experiences in the UK and Europe as I've never been there and want to go someday.
In my experience, and according to many others, the UK is not a very nice place to live and I wouldn't recommend it. The UK is a country with a strong economy as well as material wealth and security but outside of that it doesn't have much more to offer and the quality of life and social culture strike me as considerably worse than most other developed firstworld countries. I have always instinctively hated it here and could never fit in. I never liked the people, the culture or anything else to the point where I started to feel extremely depressed and out of place. It was only when I moved abroad that I started to enjoy a decent social life, meet girls and feel some degree of happiness.

The first negative thing that comes to mind is the UK's patently inferior level of culture. British society is by and large narrowly utilitarian, focused only on economic growth, wealth production and consumption. The typical British person therefore has no appreciation for the finer or more intangible joys of living or aesthetic sensitivity. The result of this is the UK's bland and soulless culture, its grey depressing architecture and unsightly cities, its boring and insipid cuisine, its lack of intellectual culture outside of the academic elite, and a lumpen trash culture which has become mainstream across all social classes. This could not be any further from the soulful societies of the Mediterranean world and Latin America with their bright and uplifting buildings and attractive cities, their delicious and varied cuisine, their strong appreciation for art, and their more Dionysian social cultures of joy and revelry. The UK really is uninspiring for anybody even remotely appreciative of fine culture and who isn't simply interested in mindless binge drinking (or "pub culture"), trashy fast food and consumerism.

The second negative thing that I'd like to talk about is the UK's terrible social culture and its narrow conformity. Here I have always found it difficult to make meaningful friendships or even to get by in social encounters. First of all, most British people are totally anti-intellectual and only talk about simple mundane things like drinking, football and mindless entertainment (many even think that those of us who are interested in anything deeper are "weird"). On top of this, there seems to be this social requirement to be "normal", to think the same as everybody else, to subscribe to all of the same mainstream values. Those who don't fit into this narrow mold of normality are subtly shunned or ostracized and, in the words of a British Pakistani friend of mine, thought to be "mentally ill". The UK is a normie country on steroids, perhaps even worse than America, a culture of conformist groupthink in which those who have a need for individual expression can never be ourselves. I myself theorize that this mentality derives historically from the puritan ethos of this country which had very clear-cut expectations with regard to normal and abnormal behavior (i.e., the "righteous" vs. "reprobates"), and also from the nation's culture of industrialism which demands that everybody fall in line and accept their role. I notice this same mentality in other historically Protestant Northern European countries.

In Spain and Latin America, on the other hand, I have never had a problem making friends or socializing. I literally went from being a guy who in the UK couldn't socialize at all (because I was too "weird" and "autistic") to having a whole myriad of friends, frequent fulfilling social experiences, and even relationships with hot Latin American ladies. I therefore came to the conclusion that it wasn't me who was deficient but rather the UK's social culture that is toxic and unnatural and unwilling to accommodate anybody who's a little different. In Spain, Latin America and just about any other place I have gone I have always felt like I can be myself. I experience a kind of freedom of spirit that I've never felt in the UK. With Mediterraneans and Latinos I can express myself as I like and nobody thinks I'm weird. Most people find me interesting, enjoy my conversations and are impressed by my level of Spanish. A Mexican friend of mine even told me that I'm not like other British people whom he considers serious, aloof and bizarre.

The third negative thing is the women - the proverbial elephant in the room. In my experience the UK's women are the absolute worst I've ever met. Not only are they widely stereotyped as dog-ugly by many other Europeans and by some Americans (this stereotype is mostly true in my opinion) but also the bulk of them are extremely cold, unaffectionate, antisocial, self-absorbed and narcissistic. Many of them even have a soulless and robotic quality. Many British girls of my generation only know how to drink themselves into a stupor and shove garbage junk food down their throats. You can see many of those obese hog-like creatures stumbling around town on a weekend, dressed in tramp-like attire, covered in trashy tattoos, their faces plastered with excessive makeup, their bodies covered with fake tan to hide their ugly, pale-ass, melanin-deficient skin. UK girls are the most manly and uncouth females I've ever known. The majority of those of my generation are absolutely worthless to any self-respecting man but are tolerated by desperate thirsty British men since the sexual market is tipped so far in favor of women. I don't want to sound like such a hater but I have to be honest: the quality of women and the dating culture in the UK are abysmal.

In the UK I was a total incel despite having a decent appearance and being in good shape due to my MMA training. I didn't like most of the girls who I met either due to their appearance or their substandard personality and few of them seemed to like me since I'm not a "normal" British person and don't know how to fit in. From an early age I knew intuitively that foreign women were better. As soon as I moved abroad within months I had an attractive Latin American girlfriend who found me attractive and told me that she was fascinated by my intellectual depth and my soulful character. Latinas are my favorite women. They are sweet, feminine, affectionate and generally way more beautiful than British girls. They blow them straight out of the water.

On a subjective level I just don't find myself compatible with British culture at all. Its collective soul or energy frequency has always felt so hostile to the nature of my soul. To tell you the truth, I don't feel comfortable with my own nationality, therefore much of the time I don't feel comfortable in my own skin. I'm a total misfit in the UK because I don't know how to act "British". But then when I'm abroad I will always be inevitably associated with the UK even against my will by virtue of my (unwanted) nationality when the only thing I want is to fully integrate into the host culture and totally forget about the UK. I'll probably write more about this in a separate post.

I just free-styled a response on why I don't like the UK. I hope that I've shared some valuable information and would be happy to answer any questions.

Lucas
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
April 26th, 2022, 6:29 am
Bravo Lucas!

I read a few of your posts and they are spot on. Its unfortunate the persecution that some men are suffering in your home country. Did you hear what happened to Addy and Tom?
Thanks dude!

I too have found the UK to be extremely misandric and hostile to male sexuality (it's a strange paradox in which on the surface society seems to be sexually liberated and even hypersexualized but at the same time there is a strong puritanical attitude surrounding sex and dating) and I'm also aware that like in other Anglophone societies the young male suicide rate is through the roof.

I'm sorry but I don't know who Addy and Tom are or anything about their stories.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
Based on what you said there, Latin America and the Caribbean that I'm also looking at might be great. You might also be interested in the Philippines, because the pretty little women from there are an interesting admixture of dark and SE Asian races, and it is also has Hispanic cultural influences because of its history when the islands were once part of the Spanish Empire. 8)
Oh, also, I don't know about this first-hand, but loads of guys on here like the Philippines the best, and seem to say the demographics between in-demand Westerners and sweet Pinays are remaining quite favorable. :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
April 26th, 2022, 2:47 pm
Lucas88 wrote:
Based on what you said there, Latin America and the Caribbean that I'm also looking at might be great. You might also be interested in the Philippines, because the pretty little women from there are an interesting admixture of dark and SE Asian races, and it is also has Hispanic cultural influences because of its history when the islands were once part of the Spanish Empire. 8)
Oh, also, I don't know about this first-hand, but loads of guys on here like the Philippines the best, and seem to say the demographics between in-demand Westerners and sweet Pinays are remaining quite favorable. :lol:
Thanks man!

If I choose to study abroad in the near future it will most likely be at a university in Spain or Latin America. In the UK tuition fees are way too high now and I'd rather study in a Hispanic country anyway.

As for relocation in the long-term, I definitely would like to live in a Hispanic country. I like the East coast of Spain (around Valencia) since it is so beautiful, has a great level of culture and I've lived there before. But at the same time I'm also considering somewhere in Latin America.

The Caribbean seems to have a too extreme climate for me. I don't think I could cope with frequent temperatures in excess of 30 degrees which barely decrease at night. So I'm unlikely to move to DR, the North coast of Colombia or anywhere like Veracruz or Cancún.

A while back I developed some interest in central to southern Chile with its cooler Mediterranean climate (places like Valparaíso, Viña del Mar and Concepción) but more recently I have begun to consider also the West coast of Baja California (maybe around Ensenada) since it seems to have a nice climate similar to that of San Diego and other coastal areas of (Alta) California.

I don't have any interest in the Philippines despite its cute little women and its Hispanic colonial influence. I'd much rather live in a Hispanophone country and not one dominated by English (even as a second language) since my love for foreign languages is part of my reason for moving abroad and I have no interest in learning Tagalog or any other Filipino language. I feel much more connection to Hispanic culture and almost none to Asian culture. I also prefer Latinas to SE Asians because they tend to be thicker and I'm obsessed with huge booty!
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
April 26th, 2022, 5:46 pm
The Caribbean seems to have a too extreme climate for me. I don't think I could cope with frequent temperatures in excess of 30 degrees which barely decrease at night. So I'm unlikely to move to DR, the North coast of Colombia or anywhere like Veracruz or Cancún.
Ah, I see, yeah that's the opposite of me, looking at the Caribbean islands and also the Latin American countries specifically around the Caribbean Sea. But like you said later, you're right about the cooler climate of Chile and some of those other Latin American countries that have very beautiful mountainous territories (Argentina, for instance), I've noticed.
The Caribbean countries, on the other hand, also have a regular huge hurricane season where those tropical storms forming off the west coast of Africa turn into those giant monster "eye of the hurricane" things you see in satellite photos, and make huge storms with huge winds and waves. :D
Lucas88 wrote:
I also prefer Latinas to SE Asians because they tend to be thicker and I'm obsessed with huge booty!
LOL, having been around awhile, I remember before when it was just me chasing the fine women with hourglass figures and big asses (as well as the slender ones, who I also appreciate). Actually, other mouthbreathers in those days would claim they didn't and would say rude things about the big-ass babes, but then admit they also did like the back-end real estate when they were drunk or something. Now things have changed, and the popular almost mainstream theme seems to be celebrating big butts, and I'm no longer in the minority in openly admitting it's a preference (though I wouldn't tell the slender ladies so). Reminds me of those old ancient Indian fertility goddess statues, LOL.
Some optimism for you: I prefer the darker ones, but noticed that the more European or Amerindian Latinas also seem to be fairly blessed in the area of back-end real estate (even if not as much as the darker ones), and I even noticed a Quora rant by a Latina saying that she was mostly a pure mestiza with no African ancestry, and that black women or "Afro-Latinas" were supposedly unfairly stealing all the credit for Latinas having big butts, LOL. :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

WilliamSmith wrote:
April 26th, 2022, 6:31 pm
Lucas88 wrote:
Ah, I see, yeah that's the opposite of me, looking at the Caribbean islands and also the Latin American countries specifically around the Caribbean Sea. But like you said later, you're right about the cooler climate of Chile and some of those other Latin American countries that have very beautiful mountainous territories (Argentina, for instance), I've noticed.
The Caribbean countries, on the other hand, also have a regular huge hurricane season where those tropical storms forming off the west coast of Africa turn into those giant monster "eye of the hurricane" things you see in satellite photos, and make huge storms with huge winds and waves. :D
Lucas88 wrote:
I also prefer Latinas to SE Asians because they tend to be thicker and I'm obsessed with huge booty!
LOL, having been around awhile, I remember before when it was just me chasing the fine women with hourglass figures and big asses (as well as the slender ones, who I also appreciate). Actually, other mouthbreathers in those days would claim they didn't and would say rude things about the big-ass babes, but then admit they also did like the back-end real estate when they were drunk or something. Now things have changed, and the popular almost mainstream theme seems to be celebrating big butts, and I'm no longer in the minority in openly admitting it's a preference (though I wouldn't tell the slender ladies so). Reminds me of those old ancient Indian fertility goddess statues, LOL.
Some optimism for you: I prefer the darker ones, but noticed that the more European or Amerindian Latinas also seem to be fairly blessed in the area of back-end real estate (even if not as much as the darker ones), and I even noticed a Quora rant by a Latina saying that she was mostly a pure mestiza with no African ancestry, and that black women or "Afro-Latinas" were supposedly unfairly stealing all the credit for Latinas having big butts, LOL. :lol:
I had something I was going to add to this but, forgot. So nevermind.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on April 27th, 2022, 7:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Great post and very informative on the UK. Do you ever have conversations with people in the UK about the things you just wrote about and how you are 100% happier in non-Anglo countries?
Lucas88 wrote:
April 26th, 2022, 2:01 pm
In Spain, Latin America and just about any other place I have gone I have always felt like I can be myself. I experience a kind of freedom of spirit that I've never felt in the UK.
This was refreshing to read. The above is exactly how I feel when I'm in SE Asia (which I lived there on and off for 5 years). The Happier Abroad answer. It truly is wonderful to experience after many years of grinding through a perpetually miserable existence in America.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

kangarunner wrote:
April 27th, 2022, 7:38 pm
Great post and very informative on the UK. Do you ever have conversations with people in the UK about the things you just wrote about and how you are 100% happier in non-Anglo countries?
Thanks!

Yeah, I sometimes do. While a large part of the population arrogantly or ignorantly assumes that the UK is better than everywhere else due to its firstworld status and cultural importance (kinda like how many Americans think that America is number one), I've still met plenty of people here who think that the country sucks and who are delighted to ask me questions upon discovering that I have lived abroad. I answer their questions honestly and tell them about my experiences, often in detail. I get the feeling that many of them would like to do the same thing but at the same time don't have the psychological wherewithal to do so, feel that they lack the necessary language skills, or feel that they depend on their work and are not willing to take a chance (bear in mind that the strong economy is probably the only good thing about the UK).

I'm actually from a small town in the North of England and so here I'm known to quite a few people despite my reclusive lifestyle. It is even the case that some legends have been created around me and my foreign journeys. Some people think that I'm a player who's slept with hundreds of women in Latin America (I had a monogamous relationship with one girl). Others think that I went to Japan to study Kung Fu with the Shaolin masters in the mountains and learned how to be an assassin (I went to study the Japanese language, and Kung Fu is Chinese!!!). Many seem to think that I'm some ballsy and adventurous traveller but in reality I'm not much of a traveller at all; I just want a quite and relatively simple life in a place that is appropriate for me and it is only through circumstance (foreign girlfriends, etc.) that I've lived in more places than most people.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Lucas88 wrote:
April 26th, 2022, 2:01 pm
The second negative thing that I'd like to talk about is the UK's terrible social culture and its narrow conformity. Here I have always found it difficult to make meaningful friendships or even to get by in social encounters. First of all, most British people are totally anti-intellectual and only talk about simple mundane things like drinking, football and mindless entertainment (many even think that those of us who are interested in anything deeper are "weird"). On top of this, there seems to be this social requirement to be "normal", to think the same as everybody else, to subscribe to all of the same mainstream values. Those who don't fit into this narrow mold of normality are subtly shunned or ostracized and, in the words of a British Pakistani friend of mine, thought to be "mentally ill". The UK is a normie country on steroids, perhaps even worse than America, a culture of conformist groupthink in which those who have a need for individual expression can never be ourselves. I myself theorize that this mentality derives historically from the puritan ethos of this country which had very clear-cut expectations with regard to normal and abnormal behavior (i.e., the "righteous" vs. "reprobates"), and also from the nation's culture of industrialism which demands that everybody fall in line and accept their role. I notice this same mentality in other historically Protestant Northern European countries.

In Spain and Latin America, on the other hand, I have never had a problem making friends or socializing. I literally went from being a guy who in the UK couldn't socialize at all (because I was too "weird" and "autistic") to having a whole myriad of friends, frequent fulfilling social experiences, and even relationships with hot Latin American ladies. I therefore came to the conclusion that it wasn't me who was deficient but rather the UK's social culture that is toxic and unnatural and unwilling to accommodate anybody who's a little different. In Spain, Latin America and just about any other place I have gone I have always felt like I can be myself. I experience a kind of freedom of spirit that I've never felt in the UK. With Mediterraneans and Latinos I can express myself as I like and nobody thinks I'm weird. Most people find me interesting, enjoy my conversations and are impressed by my level of Spanish. A Mexican friend of mine even told me that I'm not like other British people whom he considers serious, aloof and bizarre.

The third negative thing is the women - the proverbial elephant in the room. In my experience the UK's women are the absolute worst I've ever met. Not only are they widely stereotyped as dog-ugly by many other Europeans and by some Americans (this stereotype is mostly true in my opinion) but also the bulk of them are extremely cold, unaffectionate, antisocial, self-absorbed and narcissistic. Many of them even have a soulless and robotic quality. Many British girls of my generation only know how to drink themselves into a stupor and shove garbage junk food down their throats. You can see many of those obese hog-like creatures stumbling around town on a weekend, dressed in tramp-like attire, covered in trashy tattoos, their faces plastered with excessive makeup, their bodies covered with fake tan to hide their ugly, pale-ass, melanin-deficient skin. UK girls are the most manly and uncouth females I've ever known. The majority of those of my generation are absolutely worthless to any self-respecting man but are tolerated by desperate thirsty British men since the sexual market is tipped so far in favor of women. I don't want to sound like such a hater but I have to be honest: the quality of women and the dating culture in the UK are abysmal.

In the UK I was a total incel despite having a decent appearance and being in good shape due to my MMA training. I didn't like most of the girls who I met either due to their appearance or their substandard personality and few of them seemed to like me since I'm not a "normal" British person and don't know how to fit in. From an early age I knew intuitively that foreign women were better. As soon as I moved abroad within months I had an attractive Latin American girlfriend who found me attractive and told me that she was fascinated by my intellectual depth and my soulful character. Latinas are my favorite women. They are sweet, feminine, affectionate and generally way more beautiful than British girls. They blow them straight out of the water.

On a subjective level I just don't find myself compatible with British culture at all. Its collective soul or energy frequency has always felt so hostile to the nature of my soul. To tell you the truth, I don't feel comfortable with my own nationality, therefore much of the time I don't feel comfortable in my own skin. I'm a total misfit in the UK because I don't know how to act "British". But then when I'm abroad I will always be inevitably associated with the UK even against my will by virtue of my (unwanted) nationality when the only thing I want is to fully integrate into the host culture and totally forget about the UK. I'll probably write more about this in a separate post.

I just free-styled a response on why I don't like the UK. I hope that I've shared some valuable information and would be happy to answer any questions.

Lucas

Thanks for posting this Lucas, you just described life here in America for a lot of men. The USA is also a 'normie country on steroids.' Americans don't like meeting new people and only socialize with people that they have been friends with since childhood.

The US and the UK sound incredibly alike. The women here in America are repulsive both physically and personality wise. Two thirds of all women in the USA are overweight. You see women with tattoo's all over the place in America. As unattractive as Anglo women are on the outside, they are even more unattractive on the inside. They have horrible personalities and think they deserve the most attractive and wealthy men while they themselves have nothing to offer men.

The Anglo countries have the highest divorce rates in the world and the highest out of wedlock birth rates in the world. More and more men are leaving Anglo countries and moving to Asian countries, eastern European countries and Latin American countries.

I am with you, my favorite women are Latin American women. They do blow Anglo women away, both in looks and personality. I try to avoid Anglo women like the plague. More and more men from Anglo countries are moving to more man friendly countries. This trend will continue forever I believe and rightfully so.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I like the "Latinas" even darker and thicker myself (e.g Dominican Republic beauties) , but ran across these during my expat research and thought of the discussion here. They come in many alluring varieties. :D
I guess these girls are from Venezuela. (I had to look up the flag to fill the gap in my knowledge). That nation is not on my personal list of prospects, but the women look very nice. (Check out the stylish pastel-rainbow colored boots, LOL.)
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
May 4th, 2022, 3:45 pm
I like the "Latinas" even darker and thicker myself (e.g Dominican Republic beauties) , but ran across these during my expat research and thought of the discussion here. They come in many alluring varieties. :D
I guess these girls are from Venezuela. (I had to look up the flag to fill the gap in my knowledge). That nation is not on my personal list of prospects, but the women look very nice. (Check out the stylish pastel-rainbow colored boots, LOL.)
Wow, that post feels like a gift, man!

I also love the darker and thicker Latinas and have met some lovely Mulatas from places like Colombia. The thickness of booty was on another level!

I'm a fan of women with African admixture. I don't understand why many men say that they are unattractive, masculine, low status, etc. I find many women with African admixture to have really attractive features which include a cute and somewhat Asian-like facial structure, some of the best curves and booty genetics ever, beautiful golden coffee-colored skin, thick lips and an alluring energetic quality that is different to other females and drives a man wild! Many of them are also very sweet, feminine, warm and affectionate. Maybe a Latin American Mulata would be right for me, one with thick thighs and enormous booty, but only if she's 5'3" or under!

I actually knocked the back out of a hot, blonde Venezuelan lady when I was in Valencia (Valencia, Spain; not the one in Venezuela). She was a statuesque bombshell like the girls in your photo although she had large fake titties (those that look like firm spherical domes) and her hair was bleached. My encounter with her was P4P but she took a genuine interest in me (that was when I was doing wrestling and MMA training almost everyday and was in super awesome shape) and invited me back for some free and more intimate rendezvous. It was then that I learned about the truth of the HappierAbroad philosophy in the flesh!

I've thought about opening a thread on different kinds of Latinas and their aesthetics. I might open one soon.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
May 4th, 2022, 4:53 pm
I also love the darker and thicker Latinas and have met some lovely Mulatas from places like Colombia. The thickness of booty was on another level!

I'm a fan of women with African admixture. I don't understand why many men say that they are unattractive, masculine, low status, etc. I find many women with African admixture to have really attractive features which include a cute and somewhat Asian-like facial structure, some of the best curves and booty genetics ever, beautiful golden coffee-colored skin, thick lips and an alluring energetic quality that is different to other females and drives a man wild! Many of them are also very sweet, feminine, warm and affectionate. Maybe a Latin American Mulata would be right for me, one with thick thighs and enormous booty, but only if she's 5'3" or under!
I'm late, but wanted to chime in to agree with all that @Lucas88 said here: I personally love those girls you described (the Dominican Republic is fantastic for those by the way), and I love ebony skinned African women (or of "purer" black African ancestry, even if not the amazing pure ebony) just as much or more, depending on the specific woman.

But I'm lucky to have been greenlighted for an approach by a few who made it really obvious they wanted me to approach and they liked me, because otherwise I think I would've assumed it wasn't the likeliest successful match just based on seeing constant race conflict on the talmudvision and popular culture and USSA "society," if you can even call it a society.
I want to stay on the positive though: Yes, I also love black women, mixed or pure black African ancestry, now that I know more of them than I thought also love white men (or at least me, LOL). :D

Some of the nasty things people say about them is just lousy trolling that should be ignored, but the problem of them being underappreciated is worth mentioning. Also agree they have great figures, and the ones I've had the pleasure of knowing are anything but "masculine," yet they're also less wimpy than a lot of other types of women, which to me makes them more desirable as a romantic companion or even a mate for life, in theory.
Lucas88 wrote:
I actually knocked the back out of a hot, blonde Venezuelan lady when I was in Valencia (Valencia, Spain; not the one in Venezuela). She was a statuesque bombshell like the girls in your photo although she had large fake titties (those that look like firm spherical domes) and her hair was bleached. My encounter with her was P4P but she took a genuine interest in me (that was when I was doing wrestling and MMA training almost everyday and was in super awesome shape) and invited me back for some free and more intimate rendezvous. It was then that I learned about the truth of the HappierAbroad philosophy in the flesh!
LOL, wow, while I'd personally never go anywhere near P4P myself, I am also in the minority of men who are not hard on women who work in the adult film and/or "escorts," and would even be willing to romance them in theory, depending on the case. (I don't know a large number of women who have done that, but usually the story was that they got into it because they needed money, and there was nothing else wrong with them, except to the trolls who say a single Mom is supposedly a moral reprobate even though that's obviously not true.) By the way, that was very interesting that @Outcast9428 mentioned his hot girlfriend was a stripper even though he's a champion of conservatism! :o

But more on the funner part of your story there: That would be quite the compliment to start out in a P4P encounter and then her want to keep "getting together," so to speak. Politically correct types would probably say that's purely the stuff of adolescent male fantasies, but not for you!
Not only you, come to think of it: John McAfee proved that as long as you're man enough, you can even "white knight" successfully: I remember reading he hired a good looking woman who worked as an "escort" of some sort for a few days, and then they decided they loved each other, so he bought her out of the racket and married her. They stayed together until he tragically died in almost a certain assassination similar to the Epstein thing (though McAfee wasn't guilty of any filth like Epstein was), but that's another story for another day...
Actually, they were in Belize if I remember rightly. Did you travel to Belize by any chance? Any impressions? It is one of the theoretic countries on my list that allows multiple citizenships if I remember rightly...

Lucas88 wrote:
I've thought about opening a thread on different kinds of Latinas and their aesthetics. I might open one soon.
Go for it on the Latinas thread, I'll watch with interest. :)