Life in UTAH sucks

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
rainbanx
Freshman Poster

Life in UTAH sucks

Post by rainbanx »

Gentlemen,

Its very hard to live here in Utah (Salt Lake City) if you're a single male in 30's and above. Most people will think either your a loser or gay. Younger men and women tend to get married in such an early stage. I moved here since March because of school, in my class there most students are females in their 20s, 30s and 40s. Even some females in their 20's are married and they already got 3-5 KIDS! :shock: :shock: :shock:

This is why its important to think outside the box, and dating outside of U.S will give you more options. Most women here in U.S have these bitter, insecure and disrespectful look when they found out I'm heading to Amsterdam to bang European hotties (I'm Asian btw) :D :D :D . This country is getting to much negativity day to day, even in the State of Utah which is run by the Mormons do not even know what "Entertainment" is. Folks tend to be either religious fanatics or so far the other way that they are bitter and resentful. It's very hard to make real long-term friends.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Life in UTAH sucks

Post by Pixel--Dude »

rainbanx wrote:
December 13th, 2022, 2:41 am
Gentlemen,

Its very hard to live here in Utah (Salt Lake City) if you're a single male in 30's and above. Most people will think either your a loser or gay. Younger men and women tend to get married in such an early stage. I moved here since March because of school, in my class there most students are females in their 20s, 30s and 40s. Even some females in their 20's are married and they already got 3-5 KIDS! :shock: :shock: :shock:

This is why its important to think outside the box, and dating outside of U.S will give you more options. Most women here in U.S have these bitter, insecure and disrespectful look when they found out I'm heading to Amsterdam to bang European hotties (I'm Asian btw) :D :D :D . This country is getting to much negativity day to day, even in the State of Utah which is run by the Mormons do not even know what "Entertainment" is. Folks tend to be either religious fanatics or so far the other way that they are bitter and resentful. It's very hard to make real long-term friends.
Welcome to the forum, buddy. Hope you enjoy some of the discussions and what not. Hopefully you'll gravitate towards those who have similar values to yourself and make some genuine connections. Some good folk here. If you have any questions feel free to send me a private message. PD.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

rainbanx wrote:
Most women here in U.S have these bitter, insecure and disrespectful look when they found out I'm heading to Amsterdam to bang European hotties (I'm Asian btw)
That sounds pretty exciting to hear that you are in Utah and in college surrounded by females...and you are even having conversations with them and you are disinhibited enough to tell them explicitly that you are going to Amsterdam to bang hotties.

That sounds like the kind of personality you need in order to attract females. You should feel lucky and grateful that you have the confidence to express your desires in the company of females, let alone merely having a conversation of any kind.

You sound to be, or are close to be, having the time of your life. It sounds like you are in the right state of mind, you sound healthy, you have the energy and motivation you need, etc.

I would think Utah is one of the better places to be. About 60% are Mormon, so they don't smoke, don't drink, don't do drugs, don't drink hot coffee or tea, they recently highly decriminalized polygamy so that it's only prosecutable if there is domestic violence or abuse...If I were you, I would not be so quick to declare Utah as a bad place.

And if you want a white female, that seems like the right place.

If you are looking for an 18-year-old virgin female to marry and produce many babies with, it seems like very much the right place.

You are lucky to be single and free. If I were you, I would stay there for a while and experiment.

You are Asian, so many of them want a white man...but you are in Salt Lake City, so there should be a female who is not so religious as the Mormons. SLC is a more liberal area.

If you simply want to bang hotties, I would go abroad immediately...but if you want to seriously date a white female for marriage, I would stay there and keep mingling with people and you should be able to establish connections...a social circle, with persistent effort.

I am looking forward to your progress and successful results!
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

rainbanx wrote:
Its very hard to live here in Utah (Salt Lake City) if you're a single male in 30's and above.
Dating is weird and awkward as f**k in your 30s......It gets even weirder and more awkward in your 40s.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

kangarunner wrote:
December 13th, 2022, 12:21 pm
rainbanx wrote:
Its very hard to live here in Utah (Salt Lake City) if you're a single male in 30's and above.
Dating is weird and awkward as f**k in your 30s......It gets even weirder and more awkward in your 40s.....
I don't know why it should be. It has always been awkward...always. It shouldn't be though. I personally don't feel it is...but whenever I approach females, everyone thinks it is highly awkward, annoying, socially unacceptable. I have no idea why people respond to a man approaching females like that. It should be completely socially accepted and natural to approach females.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

rainbanx wrote:
Gentlemen,

I don’t think it’s a good idea to tell people that you want to “bang hotties in Amsterdam.” It sounds degenerate so I’m not surprised they are having negative reactions to that.

Utah sounds socially healthy in some ways… Although Any society that legalizes polygamy is going to have a certain degree of toxicity and I cannot respect any society that allows that. Women having kids in their 20s is perfectly normal though and getting married at a young age is good. Just explain to people that you are from another state, I’m guessing California? Dating and trying to find a wife is a lot harder in California then it is in Utah so I think people would understand.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

rainbanx wrote:
Gentlemen,

America is Death by Boredom. I've never been to Utah but my idea of it is that it's wholesome and proper. And it's good weather out there with hiking and mountains and desert in nearby states.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
gwele
Freshman Poster

Post by gwele »

don't judge and you won't be judge
that's what those girls that look at you that way need to think of
it's your business what entertains you))
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But Utah is one of the states in the US that actually has a positive wholesome vibe and is full of traditional values. The people are kind of square but they aren't toxic or degenerate at least.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
rainbanx
Freshman Poster

Post by rainbanx »

I grew up in places like Florida and Nevada. Nevada is definitely a home for me. At least we do have more personal freedom and still respect each other kinda vibe. In Utah, people are committed with their religion. You always have to conform to their standards, and you are not to question about their religion cuz they will isolate or not help you at all. Most LDS would rather marry their own people (other LDS). The Mormons in general are nice and polite people, but you always hear from them "I'm married", "My husband", "My kids" (even at work). It never ends. They got big families altogether. Utah is nice for married couples or have a family.
rainbanx
Freshman Poster

Post by rainbanx »

dancilley wrote:
December 13th, 2022, 12:18 pm
rainbanx wrote:
Most women here in U.S have these bitter, insecure and disrespectful look when they found out I'm heading to Amsterdam to bang European hotties (I'm Asian btw)
That sounds pretty exciting to hear that you are in Utah and in college surrounded by females...and you are even having conversations with them and you are disinhibited enough to tell them explicitly that you are going to Amsterdam to bang hotties.

That sounds like the kind of personality you need in order to attract females. You should feel lucky and grateful that you have the confidence to express your desires in the company of females, let alone merely having a conversation of any kind.

You sound to be, or are close to be, having the time of your life. It sounds like you are in the right state of mind, you sound healthy, you have the energy and motivation you need, etc.

I would think Utah is one of the better places to be. About 60% are Mormon, so they don't smoke, don't drink, don't do drugs, don't drink hot coffee or tea, they recently highly decriminalized polygamy so that it's only prosecutable if there is domestic violence or abuse...If I were you, I would not be so quick to declare Utah as a bad place.

And if you want a white female, that seems like the right place.

If you are looking for an 18-year-old virgin female to marry and produce many babies with, it seems like very much the right place.

You are lucky to be single and free. If I were you, I would stay there for a while and experiment.

You are Asian, so many of them want a white man...but you are in Salt Lake City, so there should be a female who is not so religious as the Mormons. SLC is a more liberal area.

If you simply want to bang hotties, I would go abroad immediately...but if you want to seriously date a white female for marriage, I would stay there and keep mingling with people and you should be able to establish connections...a social circle, with persistent effort.

I am looking forward to your progress and successful results!
You sound trying to make things positive on this one although its passively negative lol. But of course, even you just told them you're going to Amsterdam or Russia, they would automatically assumed you're chasing sex, mail order bride or dating a unicorn. People here are nice but they aint your friend. It gets depressing here too, if you're like me moving to a new city and not knowing everybody. Nah, most females even such in young age will get marry right away, and like my female coworker said "Yep, its a Utah thing". Majority of most AW like to marry their own race, and do not really want asian men. Asian men and Black women are the most undesirable people to date in U.S (Winston wrote an article on this). But even I just wanna bang a European hottie, the more I stay in Europe (Preferably Eastern Europe), the more chances I may found a good woman with values and family orientedness. Most people here in Utah do not like to talk taboo things in general (Sex, Crimes, crazy stuff). They tend to be well mannered with their words though. They also cursed different. I'm actually 35 and been to 30 countries so far, and in fact I'm learning how to do a videography as I travel. Thanks for the encouragement!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

rainbanx wrote:
December 15th, 2022, 12:00 am
I grew up in places like Florida and Nevada. Nevada is definitely a home for me. At least we do have more personal freedom and still respect each other kinda vibe. In Utah, people are committed with their religion. You always have to conform to their standards, and you are not to question about their religion cuz they will isolate or not help you at all. Most LDS would rather marry their own people (other LDS). The Mormons in general are nice and polite people, but you always hear from them "I'm married", "My husband", "My kids" (even at work). It never ends. They got big families altogether. Utah is nice for married couples or have a family.
I felt at home in Nevada too, in Virginia City (the Old West themed town) and Carson City which was very relaxed and had a lot of old world elderly folks who aren't afraid to talk to strangers and seem like they are from the TV show "The Waltons". But in Vegas I can't find a single friendly person, everyone acts like it's a crime and immoral taboo to talk to strangers and socialize with anyone you don't know. It's very god awful creepy. I don't know why. North and South Nevada are like two different states.

Have you ever asked the Mormons about the Meadows Massacre incident? If so what do they say? I posted about it here:

viewtopic.php?style=11&f=15&t=43819

Also what do you think of Mormon girls? I started a thread about them here:

viewtopic.php?style=11&f=3&t=19114
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
rainbanx
Freshman Poster

Post by rainbanx »

Outcast9428 wrote:
December 13th, 2022, 1:17 pm
rainbanx wrote:
Gentlemen,

I don’t think it’s a good idea to tell people that you want to “bang hotties in Amsterdam.” It sounds degenerate so I’m not surprised they are having negative reactions to that.

Utah sounds socially healthy in some ways… Although Any society that legalizes polygamy is going to have a certain degree of toxicity and I cannot respect any society that allows that. Women having kids in their 20s is perfectly normal though and getting married at a young age is good. Just explain to people that you are from another state, I’m guessing California? Dating and trying to find a wife is a lot harder in California then it is in Utah so I think people would understand.
Appreciate your honest feedback. I'm originally from Nevada, (also Florida). In Nevada, atleast we do have legal brothel, that's why I have became so liberal with my words. I almost forgot that U.S is a Puritanistically Politically correct country lol.
rainbanx
Freshman Poster

Post by rainbanx »

Winston wrote:
December 15th, 2022, 12:15 am
rainbanx wrote:
December 15th, 2022, 12:00 am
I felt at home in Nevada too, in Virginia City (the Old West themed town) and Carson City which was very relaxed and had a lot of old world elderly folks who aren't afraid to talk to strangers and seem like they are from the TV show "The Waltons". But in Vegas I can't find a single friendly person, everyone acts like it's a crime and immoral taboo to talk to strangers and socialize with anyone you don't know. It's very god awful creepy. I don't know why. North and South Nevada are like two different states.

Have you ever asked the Mormons about the Meadows Massacre incident? If so what do they say? I posted about it here:

viewtopic.php?style=11&f=15&t=43819

Also what do you think of Mormon girls? I started a thread about them here:

viewtopic.php?style=11&f=3&t=19114
Hey man! Its good to see you. I was thinking of doing a recorded podcast with you via phone and have a good intellectual conversation. Let me know when you got a time. My name is Rain btw.
rainbanx
Freshman Poster

Post by rainbanx »

gwele wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 11:30 pm
don't judge and you won't be judge
that's what those girls that look at you that way need to think of
it's your business what entertains you))
I appreciate how you said "it's your business what entertains you))" . Its definitely one of the most valuable advice :)

I honestly getting to know the vibe here. Hoping we all connect and help each other.