New arrival

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
peregrino
Freshman Poster

New arrival

Post by peregrino »

I found this site by chance a couple months ago, after someone on another site mentioned it in a comment. It really brought me back 10-15 years to when I was in my 20s and reading all kinds of "red pill" stuff. It seems like almost all of that is just gone now.

I read a bunch of Winston's articles and listened to a couple of the podcasts. It blew my mind because it was really the first time I've ever heard someone talk out loud about certain things.

I'm in my late 30s now and I feel like there isn't much left for me in America, at least socially or dating wise. I happen to have a huge thing for Asian women, and Latinas are a close second. Crazy that I can't really say that out loud anywhere in real life.

I've traveled abroad a little bit, not nearly as much as the guys here. Never been to Asia. I guess in some ways it's still very challenging to make connections with foreign women, even if they're better than American women in many respects. I think I have a realistic view of the risks involved.

Anyway, it took my a long time to write this post. I have a lot on my mind and it's hard to decide what to say.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: New arrival

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Welcome to the community, Peregrino! :D
peregrino wrote:
December 27th, 2022, 8:46 pm
Anyway, it took my a long time to write this post. I have a lot on my mind and it's hard to decide what to say.
I hope it won't take you too long to decide which issues you want to weigh in on. This is quite a Wild West sort of place; anything goes. I'm sure any outspoken individual with views outside of the norm and a dislike for needless political correctness will feel right at home, so knock yourself out, and knock some foreign chicks up haha.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Welcome to the forum, my friend. Hope you enjoy the myriad of opinions and views on the various topics.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Hello welcome friend!

I agree with Marcos, this website has a Wild Wild West vibe. I would thread carefully here because it's easy to get swept up in the craziness that you don't hear in the mainstream settings and a small minority of the users here are Bat sh*t crazy. You will see what I mean if you stay here long enough. Nevertheless it can feel very liberating and you will meet some like minded people here.

I also read most of Winston's articles several times and agree with what he is talking about. Same situation as you except I am in my early 30's and Korean American. America is a complete "cultural wasteland" for me too. People are too cliquish, close minded, only focused on their status, their careers & slave to social media.

You like Asian women? I got news for you. Don't go to South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and Japan.
You should try South Asian countries like the Philippines, and Vietnam. Girls are more laid back and nicer. Thailand used to be go to place, but some people say the quality of Thai women are going down.. and they are not as friendly as expected, some of them are real gold diggers.
I don't know about China, Winston said he had some successes with Chinese women there.. you can ask him. China is just too vast and diverse to generalize. In contrast South Korea, Taiwan and Japan got "Americanized" to the Wazoo and women there are just as selfish, materialistic, and cold like those American girls back home. For Taiwan, Winston said it is terrible too. It seems that advanced wealthy East Asian countries are not worth going to get women.

Eastern European women are nice too such as ones in Poland, the Balkans, and Russia. They are bit like Latinas in spirit with nice model like bodies.
But you have to prepare to learn their language and live there unfortunately.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
peregrino
Freshman Poster

Post by peregrino »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 28th, 2022, 12:15 am
I hope it won't take you too long to decide which issues you want to weigh in on. This is quite a Wild West sort of place; anything goes. I'm sure any outspoken individual with views outside of the norm and a dislike for needless political correctness will feel right at home, so knock yourself out, and knock some foreign chicks up haha.
Thanks for the welcome. :D I have to get used to it. It's been a minute since I could write anything honest without getting the "wow dude that's not true at all sounds like the problem is you"
Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 28th, 2022, 1:09 am
Welcome to the forum, my friend. Hope you enjoy the myriad of opinions and views on the various topics.
Thanks, friend.
peregrino
Freshman Poster

Post by peregrino »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
December 28th, 2022, 2:09 pm
I agree with Marcos, this website has a Wild Wild West vibe. I would thread carefully here because it's easy to get swept up in the craziness that you don't hear in the mainstream settings and a small minority of the users here are Bat sh*t crazy. You will see what I mean if you stay here long enough. Nevertheless it can feel very liberating and you will meet some like minded people here.
Lol, I've been lurking a bit and I get what you mean, I'm just trying to write for myself and maybe help out a few guys along the way.
You should try South Asian countries like the Philippines, and Vietnam. Girls are more laid back and nicer. Thailand used to be go to place, but some people say the quality of Thai women are going down.. and they are not as friendly as expected, some of them are real gold diggers.
I read somewhere else that Thai people are becoming more hostile to foreigners. I'm still gonna look into it though. Philippines is good for English. I think Vietnamese women are the most beautiful of the bunch, but I just don't know anything about the culture.
I don't know about China, Winston said he had some successes with Chinese women there.. you can ask him. China is just too vast and diverse to generalize. In contrast South Korea, Taiwan and Japan got "Americanized" to the Wazoo and women there are just as selfish, materialistic, and cold like those American girls back home. For Taiwan, Winston said it is terrible too. It seems that advanced wealthy East Asian countries are not worth going to get women.
Chinese women are an interesting bunch. I've talked to a bunch on HelloTalk, but I don't use it much anymore. The women there are mostly looking for a free English teacher, which is understandable. I know the guys on here seem to advocate living in the country first instead of focusing on an online relationship.

I'm interested in Japanese culture and the women, but I'm not thaaaat much into it, and yeah I can't see an attainable future there other than shacking up with some single mom.
Eastern European women are nice too such as ones in Poland, the Balkans, and Russia. They are bit like Latinas in spirit with nice model like bodies.
But you have to prepare to learn their language and live there unfortunately.
EE women sound great, they're just so impossible to meet when you're living a regular life in America. And well, only so many places I can travel at once. Honestly, my dream is still to bring someone back here.

Thank you very much for the advice.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Welcome to this universal website - here you will find anything, any topic often far beyond your imagination.

In general however the main reason why this forum exists is about to encourage Western men who are not very happy with their way of life to get on an airplane and to travel and to check out other parts of this world.

Most men posting here are planning to leave the Western world, or left already their native country and are now living somewhere else, or are looking for a foreign partner as they failed so far to get along with a Western woman and asking other men for some advice or exchange their opinion about all and everything... foreign women, living costs overseas, visa and working permits etc...
peregrino
Freshman Poster

Post by peregrino »

I accept that's the purpose of the forum. Maybe I'm in some kind of bargaining phase right now.
peregrino
Freshman Poster

Post by peregrino »

I'm very happy to say that I've been laid off from my corporate job with a five figure severance package. Now all of a sudden I can go anywhere I want. Wherever that is...I still never figured it out.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

peregrino wrote:
March 5th, 2023, 6:34 pm
I'm very happy to say that I've been laid off from my corporate job with a five figure severance package. Now all of a sudden I can go anywhere I want. Wherever that is...I still never figured it out.
You're very lucky. I was recently denied my severance package and consequently I'm not doing well financially and I'm stuck in a job I despise.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
peregrino
Freshman Poster

Post by peregrino »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
March 6th, 2023, 2:14 am
You're very lucky. I was recently denied my severance package and consequently I'm not doing well financially and I'm stuck in a job I despise.
Damn, I'm really sorry to hear that fell through for you.

My co-workers are all sending out their resumes and looking for jobs already, even the single guys who should have money in the bank and nothing tying them down. I just don't get it.