Reintroduction

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Reintroduction

Post by zacb »

Hi all

It has been a bit since I was last on here, but been moving around, making money, and working on my second residency. I am working on a dating service for Colombia (think tours) and plan to have about 10 spots. I am working on the details now but if you have any questions PM me. It will be a little more affordable than most tours. Also if anyone is looking for a commission based position that pays 20% pm me. I will also give you a run down of what else I have been up to in the reply section.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zacb
Experienced Poster

Re: Reintroduction

Post by zacb »

I did not have wifi for a second. Any how I bought some rentals, have been trading stocks, and working on finding things I can do remotely. I am still in the US but I am slowly but surely working toward my plan to go international (including having rental income,). I have been traveling in the US during Covid, which is not always bad. I recently went back to Colombia and Mexico. Colombia was fun as ever. I also have been working on my programming skills a bit.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Welcome back, Zach. Sorry to have to tell you that one of your good buddies here -- Jester -- passed away a few months ago, a clear victim of the jab.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

gsjackson wrote:
January 5th, 2023, 4:12 am
Welcome back, Zach. Sorry to have to tell you that one of your good buddies here -- Jester -- passed away a few months ago, a clear victim of the jab.
@gsjackson First thing's first. I went to Wendy's yesterday and the burger and fries combo meal cost damn near 13 dollars. I could literally go back to Tokyo and live cheaper and happier than the cost here in TN. There's a hospital right by my house I walk through every day. You wouldn't believe some of the shit I see there. Other day I saw a guy in a wheelchair and both his feet were amputated. Then I saw a woman walk by with a breathing apparatus because she can't breathe normally. The women either come in two types: fat and out of shape OR not fat and pissed off looking.

In America, the life is literally being sucked out of you.

In America, your energy, your hope, your optimism, your brightness is sucked out of you until you're nothing left but a walking dead zombie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I hear you on the cost. I would even say customer service is better at this point outside the US. I went to a Golden Corral and ended up leaving as the chicken was pink and had a stomach ache from the g*yslop. I tried to get my vision insurance taken care of and the phone service place was closed on December 27, and I was told to call back later. Finally , even product innovation is lacking. I went to Wally World and what was the newest thing they were trying to promote? Mr. Beast chocolate. What was it in Colombia? Baileys flavored chocolate. Add in eggs cost 5 bucks here and maybe 75 cents to a buck there, and I am questioning my motivations. If zi am working just to survive and not thrive, then what difference does it !ake if I make "good money" if I can work remote and have a better quality of life. Even if I earn less. Even in other red states thins are getting stupid. Still better than blue states but even red states are acting dumb.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

The US is a retarded golem state......the whole place is dumb
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

OutcastedPhilosopher wrote:
January 22nd, 2023, 12:45 pm
The US is a retarded golem state......the whole place is dumb
Yes, except for a few conservative Anabaptists and conservative Muslims.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”