Hello

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Hello

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

Hello, everyone. I'm called James and I'm from the USA. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you and having some discussions about politics, religion and finding love and happiness abroad.

A bit about me: I'm a young man (mid twenties) and I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm gay. Yes, I've seen some homophobic rhetoric here on this forum during my time as a lurker, but I'm thick skinned and can take it. So please don't hold back because I know I won't be lol.

I'm religious. I've grown up in a Christian family and my parents take religion very seriously. I'm a biiiiiiiiig fan of Trump and I absolutely adore cats! 🥺 so I hope you people don't mind me talking about cats, because I'll be talking about them a lot.

I agree with the Happier Abroad philosophy Winston talks about. I hate it here in America and can't relate to anyone at all. I'm pretty lonely and I spend most of my time gaming or watching movies. Even other gay people here in the US are like, sooooo annoying. Anyhow, it's good to meet all of you and I look forward to getting to know you all. ✌

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Hello

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Hey, dude. Welcome to the forum. Have fun.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Welcome to the forums, James.
I don't mind gay people as long as they keep it to themselves and don't force me to be one of them. I live near New York City,
and there is Lesbian, Gay, Transgender alliance, rally, rainbow flags, and clubs everywhere. I am used to it. I am not a bible thumping homophobe.

I am just curious,
doesn't America celebrate and protect gay people? I though you would be in the protected minority.. Am I wrong?
What made you hate America and it's culture?
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 6:50 am
A bit about me: I'm a young man (mid twenties) and I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm gay. Yes, I've seen some homophobic rhetoric here on this forum during my time as a lurker...
Welcome,

There is nothing to be ashamed being gay, and nowadays, in our crazy world, I feel already I have to be ashamed to be born as a white straight male.

I have nothing against people who are gay, but we have to understand that we are different. The way gay people are living is not my way of life...
I am not against them, but I am also not with them - I can only say, enjoy your life...

This Happier Abroad Forum is more about men from Western countries who are looking for contact with women from abroad....just my opinion,
but of course, everybody is welcome to join.

About myself, I am from Europe, straight man and living in Japan with my Japanese wife, and everybody in our family and our relatives are straight.
I don't know if you will find some stuff and information useful for you in this forum.

Well, check it out yourself, Welcome again!
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 7:15 am
Hey, dude. Welcome to the forum. Have fun.
Thanks! I have some questions when you are available, if that's alright?
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 7:40 am
Welcome to the forums, James.
I don't mind gay people as long as they keep it to themselves and don't force me to be one of them. I live near New York City,
and there is Lesbian, Gay, Transgender alliance, rally, rainbow flags, and clubs everywhere. I am used to it. I am not a bible thumping homophobe.

I am just curious,
doesn't America celebrate and protect gay people? I though you would be in the protected minority.. Am I wrong?
What made you hate America and it's culture?
Thank you for making me welcome =^_^= don't worry, I won't shove it down your throat lol. Me being gay that is! Sorry, I am just joking around. Thank you for your reply.

America does celebrate and protect gay people, more than in the past. Unfortunately the whole thing has been co-opted by corporations and the like for the purpose of profit and virtue signalling. I can't stand any of that stuff and I want no part of it. Like most people I am happy to be left alone and mind my own business.

It isn't something worth celebrating or making a big deal out of. In fact, for some gay people like myself it can have the opposite effect and cause feelings of alienation. I feel like most people in America, including other gay people, are just intolerable when it comes to this issue. They are highlighting differences between gay and straight people and furthering the divide. That's what I think.
Yohan wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 8:37 am
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
A bit about me: I'm a young man (mid twenties) and I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm gay. Yes, I've seen some homophobic rhetoric here on this forum during my time as a lurker...
Welcome,

There is nothing to be ashamed being gay, and nowadays, in our crazy world, I feel already I have to be ashamed to be born as a white straight male.

I have nothing against people who are gay, but we have to understand that we are different. The way gay people are living is not my way of life...
I am not against them, but I am also not with them - I can only say, enjoy your life...

This Happier Abroad Forum is more about men from Western countries who are looking for contact with women from abroad....just my opinion,
but of course, everybody is welcome to join.

About myself, I am from Europe, straight man and living in Japan with my Japanese wife, and everybody in our family and our relatives are straight.
I don't know if you will find some stuff and information useful for you in this forum.

Thanks! Y'all seem very nice and welcoming so far UwU what makes you say that I won't find helpful information here? Because I'm gay? Finding romance abroad is what I understand the message of this site to be. I'd have thought that it would be applicable to anyone. Just because the genitals of what I want are different to most if not all of the rest of the community doesn't change the general idea, does it?

Anyway, I'd love to hear more about your experience in Japan. It's somewhere I've always wanted to go. UwU how long have you lived there? Where in Japan are you currently staying? Do you like anime? I've done quite a bit of cosplay in the past, but I don't really bother with it now.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

@Mr. Mistoffelees

That's an interesting perspective from a gay person. I thought gays "have it good" in America.
Don't you feel some sort of a camaraderie towards other gay people?
I mean New York and other major cities hang rainbow flags everywhere and gay people celebrate their difference openly in gay pride parades. Corporations left and right are virtue signaling and putting more gay and transgender people into their ranks. And also American women lower their guard down and befriend you because you are gay. Women consider gay people as their male best friend or whatever..

Hmmm I am just little bit confused here.. :-) I am Korean American and we don't get any preferential treatment ever!
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
Hello, everyone. I'm called James and I'm from the USA. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you and having some discussions about politics, religion and finding love and happiness abroad.

A bit about me: I'm a young man (mid twenties) and I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm gay. Yes, I've seen some homophobic rhetoric here on this forum during my time as a lurker, but I'm thick skinned and can take it. So please don't hold back because I know I won't be lol.

I'm religious. I've grown up in a Christian family and my parents take religion very seriously. I'm a biiiiiiiiig fan of Trump and I absolutely adore cats! 🥺 so I hope you people don't mind me talking about cats, because I'll be talking about them a lot.

I agree with the Happier Abroad philosophy Winston talks about. I hate it here in America and can't relate to anyone at all. I'm pretty lonely and I spend most of my time gaming or watching movies. Even other gay people here in the US are like, sooooo annoying. Anyhow, it's good to meet all of you and I look forward to getting to know you all. ✌
Well James, I am friendly and civil to anyone so I'm not going to mistreat you due to the fact that Mother Nature has made you an ass bandit. I wish you good fortune in life, but I do believe that America and indeed much of the Western world is perfectly suitable for gay folks and the LGBT; in fact there is absolutely no reason to seek happiness abroad if you're a poof, because American society right now is tailor-made for poofs in way that few other countries on God's green earth are.

There is no reason a homosexual cat-loving video game enthusiast shouldn't have a "gay ol' time" in America. You're not exactly part of the persecuted classes, and no one is waging a cultural war against any member of the LGBT such as yourself; hell, the red carpet is out for you and yours, so I don't really understand how you came to HappierAbroad of all places lol.

The only thing that "abroad" has more of is creatures like ladyboys. I mean they're technically dudes and they have dongs so maybe that's to your liking. I bet America has plenty of them but if you're into the scrawny Asian type of gayboys that pass for female a little more convincingly than yankee trannies, well, here's a thread on them:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=46646
Last edited by MarcosZeitola on February 10th, 2023, 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 3:35 pm
There is no reason a homosexual cat-loving video game enthusiast shouldn't have a "gay ol' time" in America. You're not exactly part of the persecuted classes, and no one is waging a cultural war against any member of the LGBT such as yourself; hell, the red carpet is out for you and yours, so I don't really understand how you came to HappierAbroad of all places lol.
Yeah, it reminds me of Winston's retarded idea of HA for Western skanks.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 3:38 pm
He's a funny fellow, @Winston lol. Until now he's still convinced that European women are "soulful and spiritual" and that "New Age" chicks are still not ruined whores for some reason. Perhaps he was trying to attract some of them to the forum and hoping one would fall for him through the power of his writing. The magical thinking is strong with Winnie. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 3:41 pm
Cornfed wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 3:38 pm
He's a funny fellow, @Winston lol. Until now he's still convinced that European women are "soulful and spiritual" and that "New Age" chicks are still not ruined whores for some reason. Perhaps he was trying to attract some of them to the forum and hoping one would fall for him through the power of his writing. The magical thinking is strong with Winnie. :lol:
All Europeans are highly intelligent, sophisticated, cultured, and erudite. That's why all us barefoot, toothless, Trump voting Americans look up to them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

kangarunner wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 4:04 pm

All Europeans are highly intelligent, sophisticated, cultured, and erudite. That's why all us barefoot, toothless, Trump voting Americans look up to them.
And now we have a Trump voting, cat-loving video game playing gay poster... OP, @Mr. Mistoffelees. Please someone tell me this shit is a parody and not actual real life because it sounds like Reddit came to life and made an account lol. :lol:
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

You gotta be f***ing kidding fellas :lol: :lol:
Now we got a f***ing faggit here on HA
Dont worry @Mr. Mistoffelees ur not the only cock sucker on this forum :lol:
@Outcast9428 loves cock as well so I guess you fellas will get on just fine
PAHAHAHA!!!
@MarcosZeitola ur response was f***ing funny fella :lol: :lol: :lol:
Relax Mistofella
We are only banter
Eh
Welcome to happy abroad you little sweetcorn miner :lol:
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

kangarunner wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 4:04 pm
We are also nearly extinct. Those of "us" who sill thrive look more like the below.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 8:37 am

@Yohan

What's Japan's stance on gay and lesbian people? Is it still an "it's alright, so long you don't shout it in public" one?
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:

@Mr. Mistoffelees

Ooooooooo, HELLO, baby! ***wink*** ***wink*** ***wink***

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!! (I mean that!!)

If you're thick-skinned, you're definitely in the right space, because you've reached one of the very few "islands of free speech" I've ever found on the net, LOL. I've never bothered actually participating on any other forum.

If you think you're the only homo on this forum though, rest assured that's not the case. I think actually damn near half the members are fags like yourself:

@CaptainSkelebob is "alpha as !@#$" but still proudly f***s the !@#$ out of ladyboys left and right, so he's a faggot too.

@publicduende openly admits to cornholing at least two pinoy ladyboys in the Phillipines, so he's a faggot.

@Kalinago just posted some looney shit about ladyboys being "goddesses" that he likes balling, even though I'd thought he was claiming to be some kind of traditionalist before, but now we know: He's a faggot too.

Even 2 of my best friends on this forum who I really like also said they'd f***ed around with ladyboys (or would be willing to), but I'm tribalistic even with "friends" I never met before, so I won't name anymore names.
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
@MrMan, you deserve this: You worship the evil satan-worshipping jews who hate Christianity and Jesus, and now here we have a homo talking about how he's a religious Christian, and calling himself "Mr. Mistoffelees," a dead-obvious play on "Mephistopheles," LOL!!!
No surprise to me, since I've been well aware most jewdeo christians are faggots for along time now, even if the abomination of catholic priests aren't as bad as the jews in that regard.
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
I may've actually done some good groundwork for you in my threads on countries with least jewish influence (including where homosexuality is most encouraged, vs where it's outlawed). We'll never meet personally, but who knows? I may end up being a great resource for you, LOL!

Tell you what: I'll try to make a thread for you this very night, I'll call it something like "Best countries for faggots and kikes" so we can all find Happiness Abroad and "co-exist separately" to our mutual satisfaction. :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/

Return to “Introduce Yourself”