Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
melissaharper
Freshman Poster

Post by melissaharper »

Hi there!
I am Melissa.
I'm excited to be a part of this community and to connect with like-minded individuals. I have a passion for learning and growing, and I believe that spaces like this provide a great opportunity to share knowledge and experiences with others.
My professional background is in health and I am always looking for new information ways to expand my skills and knowledge. In my free time, I enjoy dancing, swimming and a bit of travelling.

I look forward to contributing to the conversations on this forum and learning from all of you. If there's anything specific you'd like to know about me, feel free to ask!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: New Member

Post by Pixel--Dude »

melissaharper wrote:
March 13th, 2023, 1:33 am
Hi there!
I am Melissa.
I'm excited to be a part of this community and to connect with like-minded individuals. I have a passion for learning and growing, and I believe that spaces like this provide a great opportunity to share knowledge and experiences with others.
My professional background is in health and I am always looking for new information ways to expand my skills and knowledge. In my free time, I enjoy dancing, swimming and a bit of travelling.

I look forward to contributing to the conversations on this forum and learning from all of you. If there's anything specific you'd like to know about me, feel free to ask!
Hey there, Melissa. Welcome to the forum. Where are you from and what made you want to join the forum? Hope you have fun and enjoy some of the discussions here. If you have any questions feel free to let me know.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.