welcome

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
tiagomoncada
Freshman Poster

welcome

Post by tiagomoncada »

i am from staten island. never dated any women. only woman i ever slept with was a prostitute. at 26, been going to community college for the past 9 years. work at an amazon warehouse. have no friends from school or work. have low self esteem. live in my mothers basement.i am colombian but tell people i am brazilian because it sounds more exotic. i am overweight and going to therapy. might be autistic, depresed, and anxious. i want to open 10 karate schools, not necesarily because i have the know how, or money for it, but because i like karate. i am a fan of wrestling. most of my friends are from self help groups, because i dont have to feel beneath them. if i befriend anyone from school, then i might feel beneath them because of my possible mental health issues. either that or people at school and work just dont jack me. often times, i will try to trick people into hanging out with me by telling them "it will be a lot of fun". i will make excuses for myself in order to avoid approaching women, like "i need to lose weight first before i approach females". i have read some books by pick up artists, and taken some courses. i tried doing cold approaches, and that made me even more shy than i originally was. the rejection just got to me. nowadays, i am afraid to even say hi to females. although i am a college student, i thought it was a good idea to approach random women in a park instead of at school. i like to criticise others because my family criticised me, and thats all i know. instead of coming up with my own theories, i like to quote, and paraphrase celebrities. thats all for now. i will keep you updated.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”