Greetings

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
The Wily Fox
Freshman Poster

Greetings

Post by The Wily Fox »

My name is irrelevant. You may call me Mr. Fox. I am American and a big fan of Anton LaVey Satanism. Where this may be a little unconventional I can assure you that I take my belief very seriously.

To the LaVeyan Satanist, Satan is a myth, just like God and other deities. Satan is also, however, incredibly symbolic. It represents all of those things within our natures that outsiders might tell us is dirty and unacceptable.

The chant of “Hail Satan!” is really saying “Hail me!” It exalts the self and rejects the self-denying lessons of society.

Finally, Satan represents rebellion, just as Satan rebelled against God in Christianity. Identifying oneself as a Satanist is to go against expectations, cultural norms, and religious creeds.

This is why I am here. This site encapsulates everything unconventional and as such I am drawn to its freedom and mysteries

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Greetings

Post by fschmidt »

I follow the Old Testament myself, which is much more unconventional in modern culture than Satanism is. But I have written a post giving credit to Satanists.

http://www.mikraite.org/Hail-Satan-tp3635.html
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Greetings,

Right on. Your the first Satanist I have encountered online. Welcome.

Regardless of religious beliefs, we are all "social outcasts" here according to the "lamestream" society.
Interesting philosophy. So It's bit like epicureanism with little bit of rebellion against Christianity.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
The Wily Fox
Freshman Poster

Post by The Wily Fox »

Thank you, friend. I shall read your post with avid interest. I think modern culture is what encouraged my interest in Anton LaVey's conception of Satanism. Modern culture, and my rebellion of it, fanned the flames of my growing curiosity into the philosophy.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

I don't know much about this stuff, but after speaking with Lucas on here and having him expose a lot of stuff about religion, etc. It's hard for me to even care or take any of it seriously at all anymore.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
December 25th, 2023, 2:07 pm
I don't know much about this stuff, but after speaking with Lucas on here and having him expose a lot of stuff about religion, etc. It's hard for me to even care or take any of it seriously at all anymore.
I don't mind.. He can believe whatever he likes. After all ,Winston still believes in Flat Earth and Reptilians Humanoids...
The Wily Fox
Freshman Poster

Post by The Wily Fox »

Fschmidt, many thanks for the article you shared. Although according to many the relationship between Christian and Satanist should be one of enmity and hostility, I myself see no reason why that should be so. I actually think we have a few things in common... Your rejection of modern culture and criticism of it is very relatable and something which resonates with me.

As someone who follows the Old Testament I appreciate your praise of Satanism and our mutual hatred of modern culture, which has become a sickening joke. It is my firm hope that in the future society embraces the tenets of Satanism as I outlined in a separate post.

Satanism has been routinely accused of numerous onerous practices, generally without evidence. There is a common mistaken belief that because Satanists believe in serving themselves first, they become antisocial or even psychopathic. In truth, responsibility is a major tenet of Satanism.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

The Wily Fox wrote:
December 25th, 2023, 2:19 pm
Fschmidt, many thanks for the article you shared. Although according to many the relationship between Christian and Satanist should be one of enmity and hostility, I myself see no reason why that should be so. I actually think we have a few things in common... Your rejection of modern culture and criticism of it is very relatable and something which resonates with me.

As someone who follows the Old Testament I appreciate your praise of Satanism and our mutual hatred of modern culture, which has become a sickening joke. It is my firm hope that in the future society embraces the tenets of Satanism as I outlined in a separate post.

Satanism has been routinely accused of numerous onerous practices, generally without evidence. There is a common mistaken belief that because Satanists believe in serving themselves first, they become antisocial or even psychopathic. In truth, responsibility is a major tenet of Satanism.
I'm just curious. Do you think people like the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, British Royal Families, Bushes, Adams, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates be considered "Luciferians" :?: Because they are all part of the Illuminati that is running this world.
https://www.amazon.com/Illuminati-Secre ... B08Z4CNWS5

Even the U.S national monuments and others have strong connection to the occult

Bohemian Grove, the most secretive club in America. Moloch the god of sacrifice
The Wily Fox
Freshman Poster

Post by The Wily Fox »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
December 25th, 2023, 3:51 pm
The Wily Fox wrote:
December 25th, 2023, 2:19 pm

I'm just curious. Do you think people like the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, British Royal Families, Bushes, Adams, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates be considered "Luciferians" :?: Because they are all part of the Illuminati that is running this world.
https://www.amazon.com/Illuminati-Secre ... B08Z4CNWS5

Even the U.S national monuments and others have strong connection to the occult

Bohemian Grove, the most secretive club in America. Moloch the god of sacrifice
What do Satanists believe? It's a timely question, given that accusations of Satanism and reports of Satanic activity have become worryingly mainstream in recent years, particularly in the USA.

We're all familiar with the feverish imaginings of QAnon adherents and their belief in the existence of a global network of Satanist paedophiles.

But even among seemingly rational people on the American political right, the name of Satan is dropped with increasing frequency, and unwelcome cultural phenomena routinely denounced as "Satanic".

Are Satanists really out there? And do they pose some sort of demonic threat to decent society?

The short answers are (1) yes, and (2) no — and beyond the scare stories lie some fascinating complexities.

In the New Testament Gospels, Satan subjects Jesus to various temptations, but he's easily outwitted by the Son of God. In the Book of James, it's suggested that even the everyday Christian might find Satan something of a pushover: "Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."

So far, so unthreatening. But what do Satanists take from all this?

The first and most important thing to understand is that by and large, Satanists are not devil worshippers. They don't believe in the existence of Satan as a supernatural entity.

Satan in modern Satanism functions more as a symbol of certain things that Satanists venerate: freedom, knowledge, fearlessness, power, pleasure. But there's no God-figure, and no worship.

Peter H Gilmore, current High Priest of the international Church of Satan, puts it very simply: "There's no belief or spirituality in Satanism. We're carnal, we're sceptical, we're proudly faithless people."

So why make it a religion? Why have a church of Satan?

Satanism understands that we are creatures of conceptual consciousness and our concepts are put together in such a way as to make symbols.

This activity includes the creation of such symbolic institutions as churches.

It's a very powerful thing, and it leads to ritual as a form of human behaviour. We employ symbols and ritual to enact self-transformation and catharsis — hence the church, and the religion.

I hope this makes my position very clear as my conception of Satanism is quite a contrast to what you are proposing about global elite being part of some kind of cabal of Satan. I sincerely doubt it, but truth is often stranger than fiction.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”