Seven Years Outside the USA!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Seven Years Outside the USA!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on December 6th, 2020, 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Welcome aboard! Your right about working with American women, they can be a pain to deal with. My advice is to just avoid them if at all possible and just stick to work related things when you work with America women. With marriage rates declining in the US, more and more men have sworn off American women! :D Women initiate 72% of all divorces in the US and get half of her ex-husbands net worth! That sounds like a bad business deal if you ask me! Stick to foreign women and just no to the American hoe! LOL :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi Contrarian Expatriate,

Welcome to the forum! It's great to have experienced expats like you here to share your advice and experiences. We need more of that.

So what countries have you lived in? Which are your top choices and why?

How did you find this site? Are you also amazed that other "expat sites" do not discuss what we do, as they are taboo subjects?

Check out my new home page layout, and new intro: http://www.happierabroad.com

Also, what do you think of this Pamphlet? Does it reflect how you feel too? http://www.happierabroad.com/Pamphlet.pdf

Thanks and Welcome again!

Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote: So what countries have you lived in? Which are your top choices and why?
The countries of living experience are:

Guatemala
Peru
Norway
Armenia
Azerbaijan
Albania
Serbia
Puerto Rico
Montenegro
Argentina

Serbia is the best in my opinion because they have an insecurity about the war atrocities and they try extra hard to be hospitable and friendly to make a good impression with foreigners and Americans especially.

I do not fancy Latin countries personally, but I know many men do and they should go for it. The countries of "developing Europe are the best in my opinion because they are off the beaten path.
Winston wrote: How did you find this site? Are you also amazed that other "expat sites" do not discuss what we do, as they are taboo subjects?
I've followed your web page for years before the forum was stood up. I believe I found that via one of your posts on another forum, the exact one escapes me now.

I have noticed that the other sites don't go nearly deep enough. Most of them deal only with practical issues like travel pointers, housing, jobs, visas, but they do not touch on the root cause of the desire to leave. There is intellectual honesty and courage here. No one is afraid of being called unpatriotic or disloyal. Truth remains the goal.
Winston wrote: Check out my new home page layout, and new intro: http://www.happierabroad.com
I see it has evolved quite nicely. I only wish I had access to it 25 years ago when I thought something was wrong with me!
Winston wrote: Also, what do you think of this Pamphlet? Does it reflect how you feel too? http://www.happierabroad.com/Pamphlet.pdf
I completely agree, but I'm afraid most American men would be too mired in denial to immediately get it. Most American men and women model their outlook from what the media portrays. So if getting sex from women in the US is portrayed as easy, that's what the men consider normal even if they are individually unsuccessful.

Also, American women demonize and stereotype foreign women as opportunists. This practice is to neutralize the threat of losing American men to other women. Sadly, most men who have not traveled abroad internalize that message when the opposite is true.
Charger R/T
Freshman Poster

Post by Charger R/T »

What's Armenia like. I met an Armenian girl here in Arizona. She was very attractive and friendly. I asked her out but she said she had a boyfriend (of course). Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Squirrel
Freshman Poster

To OP: Hello there! I'm just curious about Baku?

Post by Squirrel »

I've recently (As in the past month) been talking to a wonderful lady from Baku. Most ladies (Yes I call women outside of the US "Ladies." It feel natural to call them that. And I actually refuse to call anyone but AW's "bitch, chick, slut, etc...") typically email me at least a few times and either lose interest or there is a mix up in grammar. But hey, those mix ups are actually understandable. Imagine getting ripped a new one for fixing a f***ing sink like I did! I didn't find out why she was upset until three weeks later! And we spoke the SAME LANGUAGE. Anyway, this lady does seem to be different from Russian ladies. One of my friends tells me that Baku was responsible for the downfall of the Third Reich? I knew they were after oil fields for Rommel's tanks, but no more than that. Also I am quite enamored by the architecture of the buildings. To include the death star shaped hotel of course. lol Then I've always looked at the Caspian sea from age 6 every time I looked at a globe I'd point it out to my mother who replied "You can't live on water." Anyway, hope you find good minds, thoughts, and laughs here like I have so far! Welcome. :-)
"So that's the only game we have? When they're drunk?"
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

I've met many Armenian girls here in the US. OMG, they are definitely good looking, but some of them look too much like Turks or Arabs, which could be a turn off. I have to say that Caucasus region is VERY old-school and man is seen as a head of the household etc. Keep in mind that Armenia and Georgia are both Christian and Azerbaijan is actually islamic - if that matters to you.

I know for sure, LA, Chicago and NYC have large populations of Armenians and Georgians. If you get to meet an Armenian girl who is more or less "fresh of the boat" - you are in luck! Not all of them are sweet and decent, there are some that are bitches and sluts. Also they do get "Americanized" as any other immigrants, so if she grew up or lived in the US for long, she might be very similar to American women, but that depends on each individual case.

I would love to hear more info on Armenia and Serbia/Montenegro. Serbia and Montenegro would be countries that I would pick for living my life and getting married. Montenegro is like California, but probably even better. Girls over there are of Slavic decent and very pretty.