Harder and tougher laws/requirements to live abroad

Discuss international visas, immigration and citizenship issues.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Harder and tougher laws/requirements to live abroad

Post by MrMan »

HappyGuy wrote:
March 1st, 2021, 7:23 pm
Moretorque wrote:
March 1st, 2021, 6:12 am
What happened to our heavenly father CE ?
The vaccine got him. :( RIP Contrarian
Is there any evidence for this? Did you know him personally? Or are you just guessing?
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

@Recover

That's the point,most visas are not 'digital nomad'and even that doesn't last forever.most countries do not pay that much but are expensive to live in .

Only africa is left for expating cheaply.like ethiopia,since eritrea is closed to foreigners,and the rest of africa has women that don't fit beauty standards of most western men like habesha women do.but even that country,it's hard to get a yellow card permanently.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

An Indonesian parliament member was upset at the difficulty in getting a US visa many years ago and made it a bit tougher for Americans. I think he got rid of the easy visa on arrival. I had to have a friend's non-profit sponsor me for a while when I was between jobs way back when.

The US helped Indonesia a lot with money for its military and other things. So tit for tat for visa issues doesn't make sense. If they want to do tit for tat, then Indonesia should have supported the US military financially, given money for education, etc. Tourism was also an important part of the economy of Bali and some other areas, so some of these visa regulations are them shooting themselves in their own foot.

I don't think our Republic is this efficient, but theoretically you could try to arrive at the cost of an illegal immigrant in the US, with all the social services, versus the income from tourism if we had looser visa policies. A lot of people are trying to migrate to Brazil. Does Brazil have similar problems? It's possible, but my guess is that they aren't giving American tourists welfare checks.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Covid is making it harder to get into Indonesia. To get in legally, I would have to have proof of Covid shots or a letter from a government hospital excusing me... a government hospital, a national hospital. I've got two adult kids I might need letters for.

And the president is wanting to build that capital there, off of 80% private investment. If he wants FDI and foreigners, he should drop this Covid restriction. The pandemic is over.

My wife has a mother there. My kids have a grandmother. We've got some business interests in the country.

But they pressured and basically forced their own people to get a shot, so it may not go over well under this president to change it. A president could, I suppose. I wish Elon Musk or someone like that would complain to him about it. I hope if he doesn't change it, the next president will. I'm praying to God for this restriction to be lifted.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

It is an answered prayer. I read yesterday that Indonesia lifted its shot requirements to enter the country. American Airlines did not require the shot or completing the health app to enter the country.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

MrMan wrote:
June 29th, 2023, 4:34 pm
It is an answered prayer. I read yesterday that Indonesia lifted its shot requirements to enter the country. American Airlines did not require the shot or completing the health app to enter the country.
Wouldn't Indonesia be an easy country to get into via sailboat?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

rudder wrote:
July 1st, 2023, 6:46 pm
MrMan wrote:
June 29th, 2023, 4:34 pm
Wouldn't Indonesia be an easy country to get into via sailboat?
I do not have the skill to confidentiality sail their from Singapore, much less the USA. I also want to be legal. I have only had the police ask for papers one in about 12 years, but it can happen. And I would like want to fly hundreds of miles domestically once I got there.