I'm short so where I should go

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Olek
Freshman Poster

I'm short so where I should go

Post by Olek »

Guys I feel so lose. I'm 30 and I never had a girlfriend because my height 163cm.

For the first I am sure that I did what I could to meet girls. I always tried on the max. I learned how to speak with women.
I practiced my sense of humor. I builded the right beliefs in my head. So in effect I met 3 girls which dated with me some months. But neither of them didn't want become my girlfriend. I felt that they did not fully accept me and they were ashamed of me.
Besides, the other girls were ignoring me. Often the chicks looked up and down at me and made a sour face.
I'm from Poland. The country of Europe known the sex tourist. I mean, foregin guys come to Poland because they can have easy sex.
This is for me very destructive. If girl are very easy why I have a big problem with dating? The reason is my height.

I don't see any chance to change my situation. I have to come to another country.

The question is where? Peru, Colombia or maybe another country from South America? Or Asia like Philippines, Indonesia? Not Japan and not Korea.

Do you have any idea?

Just I wanna feel like normal guy who is respected by other people. And ofcourse I wanna have dates. I want to feel accepted, wanted and considered attractive.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I'm short so where I should go

Post by gsjackson »

This chart gives average heights by country. Looks like Colombia and Brazil have a nice combination of lower height and attractive women. When I was in Ecuador I felt like a tall guy at 173 cm.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/en/co ... by-country
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Philippines, without a doubt.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Olek
Freshman Poster

Post by Olek »

Thanks for answers. I think about Colombia because I very like latinas beauty. But I don't know how is the avarage height young women and guys.
I don't want feel tiny behind Colombian men. I don't want to feel small with other guys next to me. I mean bad contrast in women's eyes.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

@Olek Have you tried dating women your own height or shorter than you in your country? If you try dating women taller than you it may be a problem.

In EE I've seen Amazon women with shorter men but it's only because their choices of tall men are limited.
Olek
Freshman Poster

Post by Olek »

Voyager1 wrote:
May 19th, 2021, 9:10 am
@Olek Have you tried dating women your own height or shorter than you in your country? If you try dating women taller than you it may be a problem.

In EE I've seen Amazon women with shorter men but it's only because their choices of tall men are limited.
Yes, I always try to date with not tall girls but even short girls want tall guys. And i have to add women from Poland are tall especially girls between 20-26 years old. They are over 5,7 height.

When I go to the centrum city anywhere I am I see tall guys and girls taller than me. Rarely I met girl shorter.
Last edited by Olek on May 19th, 2021, 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Olek wrote:
May 19th, 2021, 2:41 am
Guys I feel so lose. I'm 30 and I never had a girlfriend because my height 163cm.

For the first I am sure that I did what I could to meet girls. I always tried on the max. I learned how to speak with women.
I practiced my sense of humor. I builded the right beliefs in my head. So in effect I met 3 girls which dated with me some months. But neither of them didn't want become my girlfriend. I felt that they did not fully accept me and they were ashamed of me.
Besides, the other girls were ignoring me. Often the chicks looked up and down at me and made a sour face.
I'm from Poland. The country of Europe known the sex tourist. I mean, foregin guys come to Poland because they can have easy sex.
This is for me very destructive. If girl are very easy why I have a big problem with dating? The reason is my height.

I don't see any chance to change my situation. I have to come to another country.

The question is where? Peru, Colombia or maybe another country from South America? Or Asia like Philippines, Indonesia? Not Japan and not Korea.

Do you have any idea?

Just I wanna feel like normal guy who is respected by other people. And ofcourse I wanna have dates. I want to feel accepted, wanted and considered attractive.
Get some 70's Platform shoes and dance to the Bee Gee's,
Time to Hide!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Or model yourself after the "sex thimble," Dudley Moore. At 159 cm, this guy had women out the wazoo. You want to strive for the nickname "Pocket." Women attach it to small men who are so cute they want to put him in their pockets. Just remember to keep real boundaries and standards, even if the stereotype entryway you use to get women is 'cute little guy.' Women need to put you in a stereotype box that they understand. That one will often work.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -love.html