Why are many Palestinian Women against Child Marriage?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why are many Palestinian Women against Child Marriage?

Post by Tsar »

I assume this social experiment was done in Palestine.

Why are the people against child marriage? I thought it was acceptable or tolerated in Islamic nations?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
boixos24
Freshman Poster

Post by boixos24 »

Last edited by boixos24 on September 16th, 2021, 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are many Palestinian Women against Child Marriage?

Post by MrMan »

Muhammad supposedly married Aisha, his best friend Abu Bakr's daughter when she was about 6.... but waited until she was 9 to have sex with her. Maybe she was fresh off her period.

If a girl's body is too young to have babies, she shouldn't be having sex, and therefore shouldn't be married.

They did not really focus up close on this girl. If I saw that, I might think she was just young-looking.

Is that the age you'd go for Tsar? Do you like them one day after 14 so you won't be a pedo?

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

@MrMan I would probably get a warning from @Winston if I answered your question. I can't really talk about my preferences in girls.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
david14433
Freshman Poster

Post by david14433 »

Tsar wrote:
September 1st, 2021, 6:15 am
@MrMan I would probably get a warning from @Winston if I answered your question. I can't really talk about my preferences in girls.
Just because "if bleeds, then it breeds" doesnt make it a good motto. Just because something may be permissible don't make it optimal or good. Just because something is natural doesn't make it preferable.

I suggest you do some soul searching before you hurt someone.