Join John Adams Mon and Wed nights 7:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

Share This Page

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Elegance Theme       Dark Theme

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Best countries for Arab men?

Post by yick »

Where would I go if I was an Arab?

Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Philippines - most of Latin America - if you like black girls - Ghana!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

boixos24
Freshman Poster

Post by boixos24 »

Last edited by boixos24 on May 31st, 2021, 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

boixos24
Freshman Poster

Post by boixos24 »

boixos24
Freshman Poster

Post by boixos24 »

boixos24
Freshman Poster

Post by boixos24 »

Last edited by boixos24 on May 31st, 2021, 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ashkeef
Freshman Poster

Re: Best countries for Arab men?

Post by Ashkeef »

boixos24 wrote:
May 24th, 2021, 6:37 am
can anyone here pitch in? likewise, i'll be happy to reply to any questions you have on egyptian women :)

Hi there, I was born in Egypt but my parents moved to the US when I was 11 years old, I have been living in the US ever since. Because of my job, I have been to every state so I have traveled a bit. I wish I could give you some advice, but I have never been to other countries.

I will share this piece of advice though: After you find a girl and get married (inshaallah) Just try to find the place that you can call home where you can be happy without someone bothering you, hating you for whatever reason, or making you angry. There are a lot of unhappy/crazy people out there in this world.

Return to “Questions and Advice”