Take a hike after bachelor's degree or do a master's first?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

Take a hike after bachelor's degree or do a master's first?

Yes. Go!
43%
No. Get a master's degree first!
57%

Total votes: 7
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by josephty2 »

naiss2 wrote:
June 22nd, 2011, 11:22 am
As a side note, TheLogicJunkie mentioned in one of videos that community colleges are a good alternative to universities. What exactly is the difference between community colleges and trade schools? Can't you also learn vocational skills at community colleges?
If you have read my comment after 11 years, here's my reply.

I've never been to Europe, and Thelogicjunkie has briefly been to Italy. All I can say is I've only been to Vietnam and Incheon; Korea and I would say the main difference between Germany and Italy is probably that being cold a lot makes you think differently.

Watch a small amount of TV. There are several options:

- follow the movie director's advice and attend community college
- ignore the movie director's advice to attend university and attend community college
- follow the movie director's advice and attend university
- ignore the movie director's advice to attend community college and instead attend university

There's more than these options including dropping out and going to work only or going to military only.

Ignore or follow?
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.