What is the verdict on Chinese women? Dominant or Submissive

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

I have known them for a couple of years and they have never tried to manipulate me or ask me for anything. Maybe I am the exception? One of the girls is married anyway (husband is Chinese). The other has never really had a boyfriend.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Taco wrote:
Phoenix Sosa wrote:The ones I talk to are submissive.
Thats because your not married to them. It's standard Chinese practice for the husband to hand over his paycheck to his wife on payday, no exceptions. Also, nagging your husband, 24/7 is considered normal in China.
I love the way Chinese women nag. It looks so cute and feminine. I actually get turned on by it. lol

I especially like when they say in a sweet feminine voice, "Jung de ma?" (Oh really?) That is so sexy and feminine. It turns me on big time. Nothing compares to it.

I also love when they mutter "Hmph" in that sexy Chinese female voice. If you've seen Chinese movies, you know what I mean.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What is the verdict on Chinese women? Dominant or Submis

Post by jamesbond »

David Bowie's music video, "China Girl." :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_8IXx4tsus[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
Taco wrote:
Phoenix Sosa wrote:The ones I talk to are submissive.
Thats because your not married to them. It's standard Chinese practice for the husband to hand over his paycheck to his wife on payday, no exceptions. Also, nagging your husband, 24/7 is considered normal in China.
I love the way Chinese women nag. It looks so cute and feminine. I actually get turned on by it. lol

I especially like when they say in a sweet feminine voice, "Jung de ma?" (Oh really?) That is so sexy and feminine. It turns me on big time. Nothing compares to it.

I also love when they mutter "Hmph" in that sexy Chinese female voice. If you've seen Chinese movies, you know what I mean.
I like your answer, Winston. This is what I am going to go with.

Nowadays I know it is an individual thing. It isn't at the national, ethic or racial level. It is different for each individual woman. I didn't know that back then.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Wealthy and middle class women have a divorce rate that is 5 times higher than poor women. The main problem is they (unofficially) refuse to accept their husband as the leader of the family.

A. Wealthy Chinese women - dominant
B. Middle Class Chinese women - dominant
C. Poor Chinese women - submissive

The correct answer is C. If you choose poor Chinese women your going to have a pleasant experience.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

It also depends where the woman is from. Generally South = Submissive, North = Dominant, Shanghai = Super Dominant.

I find the dominant ladies more fun to be with, the submissive ones can get boring after a while.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

xiongmao wrote:
I find the dominant ladies more fun to be with, the submissive ones can get boring after a while.
Yeah, if you consider sex boring otherwise you'll be dealing with this everyday...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIqvwZyNEmE[/youtube]
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

I never had a long enough relationship with a Chinese lady to find out, but I definitely self-selected for the more gentle type.

My friend who is a divorce lawyer here in the USA told me "absolutely do not marry a Chinese woman, they will run the house and your affairs and become very dominant as they age." The real question is, what will you experience long term when the honeymoon period is over? On this subject a Chinese woman's view is that "your money is our money, my money is mine" and she will want to control the finances.

You break this behavior early by f*****g her brains out relentlessly and letting her know you are an alpha and not to be crossed. By establishing your strength and dominance early you are less likely the have confusion with roles and leadership later - or you will have the defining conflict and walk away before its too late. Too many guys with Asian women act like wusses and probably are ones. My Asian wife knows I'm the boss and respects me for it and likes the strength. My ex-Chinese shorter term GF called me her manly man (implying the China guys were not) and it turned her on..she got the wood non-stop! Chinese women love the experience of being f****d and dominated by an alpha. Get a young one...
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The unofficial national sport in China is wife beating. I found this out my first week I was there when I walked by a drunk guy beating his screaming wife. I just wonder if its the result of built up frustration from having a dominant wife yelling at them all the time.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Taco wrote:The unofficial national sport in China is wife beating. I found this out my first week I was there when I walked by a drunk guy beating his screaming wife. I just wonder if its the result of built up frustration from having a dominant wife yelling at them all the time.
That might be slowly changing. I used to see it like every week when I first got here in 2010, but I haven't seen one in the last couple of years.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

The_Adventurer wrote:
Taco wrote:The unofficial national sport in China is wife beating. I found this out my first week I was there when I walked by a drunk guy beating his screaming wife. I just wonder if its the result of built up frustration from having a dominant wife yelling at them all the time.
That might be slowly changing. I used to see it like every week when I first got here in 2010, but I haven't seen one in the last couple of years.[/quote^"]

Honestly i think in almost every male dominate society there was wife beating to a degree. Look at the remaining male centric society and you still have this behavior. Im not saying its always right but it does keep control.

In the west a man would go to jail if he did that. It got so that sometimed women beat on the man.