I now find white girls mentally and physically unattractive.

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

polya wrote:I'm done with all AW! The pretty ones are ugly inside & too many AW are lazy fat slobs who lie every time they open their mouths. I hope welfare & child/mommy support run dry so they have nothing but their loose vaginas to sell to old men.

lol :lol:
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

asiandater
Freshman Poster

here here !

Post by asiandater »

"I now find white girls mentally and physically unattractive."

here here !

Me too :)

I just want to move to the Philippines. I've now a PADI speciality instructor, am native english so can teach english (once I take an inexpensive certification) - and I will be living in paradise surrounded by asian babes who are both feminine and playful.

Heaven...........................

English girls? They tend to deploy as they get older. And they wonder why english men look at younger girls - duh - look at yourselves and figure it out.