How do you guard against pickpocketing in crowded places?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Buy a cheap second phone for international travel. I got a decent unlocked android phone that could hold multiple SIM cards from China for 70 bucks before my last trip. Just buy a new prepaid card in each country, plug it in, and you're good to go. If someone steals it, whatever, you're out a few bucks. Bringing nice things to a third world country is practically asking for someone to steal your shit.

And to echo everyone else, get a money belt for sure. I prefer the around the calf type, they chafe less than the waist models and dint look silly like a lanyard. They don't fit everyone though, and tend to hold on better if you have well defined calves.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: How do you guard against pickpocketing in crowded places?

Post by Winston »

Really good pants that are pickpocket proof and anti thief. If u want some extra security and nice pants. Rock is getting some.

https://aviatorusa.com/collections/the- ... orde-black

https://www.clothingarts.com/products/p ... avel-jeans

The only problem is that pants with zipper pockets sometimes jam. The zipper i mean. Its a pain if the zipper jams after washing the pants in laundry. Hopefully those are good quality pants.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne