Starting your own business

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Starting your own business

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

I thought I would make this a separate thread..

As far as running a business goes...I would advise every young man to open his OWN business and NOT work for large companies....they are not very pleasant to work in if you are an employee. If you are a contractor or consultant like me it does not matter as you will eventually move on. This is part of why I created the MBA...it is a place for men to CO-OPERATE in creating businesses.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/Downloads.aspx

Alas....as is the topic of another thread about how competitive men are in the US and the west in general....men will 110% of the time COMPETE with each other rather than cooperate with each other...the only way one man will co-operate with another is if he is being PAID to co-operate....and that is very pathetic.

As was noted on one post you even have to PAY MEN to give each other help that would have been called OBLIGATORY not 100 years ago.....people used to have a sense of community and help one another out when they needed it or asked for it. Men do not ask for help unless they need it. Yet when I ask men for as little as posting to internet sites they will not even do that...

Of course, if I were a WOMAN then I would have an ENDLESS LINE OF MEN WANTING TO HELP ME....and we all know that.

If you men are wondering why things are so shitty for men? The FIRST PLACE you want to look is in the mirror. Ask the man in the mirror what HE has done for OTHER MEN in the last 12 months....you will find that 99.9% of you will have done NOTHING for other men out of the goodness of your hearts.

Example. I was catching a tram to the local pool the other day....it was blistering hot 100F and that is very hot in germany. I was sweltering in the sun.

This guy came along IN A COAT...he was obviously drugged and in a bad way....his phone was broken and his wallet had been stolen or lost. He was sweltering....I asked him where he was going....it turned out he wanted to go to the same station as me.....so I helped him onto the tram...him and his dog. I got him into a seat and asked him for the number of someone to call for him......I only got a voice message from the house he was travelling to so I left a voice mail telling them that the lad would be at the station.

When we got to the station I got him off the tram and he was a little recovered....he asked for 50 CENTS as he did not expect any more than that from another man...I had about EUR5 in coins that I gave him...I told him to go across the platform at the station and buy himself some cold water from the shop next to the station...I also gave him my business card and told him that if he has more problems he can call me or email me...I would do my best to help him.

He ACTUALLY HUGGED ME and was nearly in TEARS that someone had helped him.

WHO ELSE HERE HAS DONE THAT THIS WEEK? I bet you have ALL seen destitute men but how many of you actually helped a destitute man this week?

Last week I was walking home and decided to buy a pizza and have a beer at my local bar. A HUGE thunderstorm came over so I was stuck for a while which was fine by me....this guy came up on a PUSHBIKE....poor bastard was like a DROWNED RAT.....a black guy.....

He stopped under the cover where I was and we started talking......after a bit he asked if I might buy him one beer....I asked him where he was from...and he said Ghana. I told him that I had recently worked in Ghana and the Ghanan people were very friendly and helpful to me so I would buy him a beer because he was from Ghana...he could barely believe his luck....naturally 99 guys out of 100 would tell him no.

You would have thought I bought him a HOUSE!! I paid Eur1.40 for a half litre of beer at the local 24 hour shop....he was a happy man.

What you see today is men NEVER help men much...and men find it very hard to accept help from another man too....you have all been brainwashed to fight each other and compete with each other for what you have been lied to and told is a scarce resource...money....

But money is not scarce...it is really quite plentiful....and if you started COOPERATING with each other you would make LOTS MORE OF IT than you make by trying to work alone or in isolation.

Any young man can start an ebusiness today by using my friends over at OPUS in Cambodia as the delivery guys...any young man can start a business to build company web sites in his area and use OPUS as a back end. Your start up costs are a laptop, printer, cell phone, car and time.....and a few grand...no business is easier to start than selling web site development...

For those among you who are intelligent? Any man can get into the business of selling my IBI software.....you do not even have to learn anything....you just go out selling to companies near you by referring them to my sales materials.....any man who gets off his arse and starts selling my software can earn commissions on the deals he closes.....selling is the lowest barrier to entry business there is....

For men who want to start up their OWN business and need one of the worlds most experienced mentors to help him avoid the pitfalls? I am perfectly willing to advise and guide young men starting businesses for a very modest fee so as to help them along...they can make a more substantial donation if they "hit it big".

But you men who are not doing anything useful as a business? You would be well advised to get off you arses and get your OWN businesses going.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Starting your own business

Post by Cornfed »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote: Any young man can start an ebusiness today by using my friends over at OPUS in Cambodia as the delivery guys...any young man can start a business to build company web sites in his area and use OPUS as a back end. Your start up costs are a laptop, printer, cell phone, car and time.....and a few grand...no business is easier to start than selling web site development...

For those among you who are intelligent? Any man can get into the business of selling my IBI software.....you do not even have to learn anything....you just go out selling to companies near you by referring them to my sales materials.....any man who gets off his arse and starts selling my software can earn commissions on the deals he closes.....selling is the lowest barrier to entry business there is....
Would it be possible to expand on how such businesses might operate or link to additional materials? I'd be interested in trying something like this but I would need to investigate its viability within the current economy and the impoverished rathole I live in.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Cornfed wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote: Any young man can start an ebusiness today by using my friends over at OPUS in Cambodia as the delivery guys...any young man can start a business to build company web sites in his area and use OPUS as a back end. Your start up costs are a laptop, printer, cell phone, car and time.....and a few grand...no business is easier to start than selling web site development...

Would it be possible to expand on how such businesses might operate or link to additional materials? I'd be interested in trying something like this but I would need to investigate its viability within the current economy and the impoverished rathole I live in.
Hi Cornfed,
You can go here. http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/Home.aspx

The guys at OPUS are friends of mine and I can highly recommend them. http://www.opus.com.kh/ I use them myself.

For example every business needs a web site. IBI hosts small web sites on dot net nuke. DNN is easy to learn and IBI will continue to be a low cost hoster because we have to host our own sites on DNN. We are also building a data warehouse for DNN. With over 700,000 DNN sites installed now there has to be some demand for DNN data warehouses where the clients can not afford to build their own. If a client wants a simple site any man can learn enough HTML to do that on DNN. http://www.dotnetnuke.com/

So if a man sells low end simple sites for, say USD3,000 to build the site and USD1,000 per year to maintain it? He only has to sell 10 a year to get going. The thing about web sites is that you need to do the selling face to face because most small business owners have no idea what they want. Building web sites for SMEs is a very nice little earner.

If the client wants a more sophisticated site then a man can sell to their local businesses and get OPUS to build the site as a service provider. Because they are in Cambodia their prices are well lower than western countries. Because they guys are actually Irish you can talk to them. Because they are my friends you can trust them.

If you want to get into the web site selling business OPUS are good guys to go with where you are...assuming you are still in the same place.

OPUS do not do DNN they do open source. But I have given my visual basic development business to them.

If some enterprising man on this forum wanted to be a DNN developer, or already was one? He could sell his services as a DNN developer. I recently paid a guy USD900 to perform the upgrades for my two hosting sites. He did a good job. So I asked him for a rate if I had just hourly work coming in...he turned down hourly work and asked for a 40 hour a week job. Since I did not have one to offer he was out of luck with me but maybe he could get another one somewhere else.

DNN is getting pretty big. There are LOTS of places building sites with DNN. Especially companies that are all microsoft..there is no decent competitor to DNN on the MSFT stack.

As far as IBI goes? I am now selling to resellers and direct to companies in Australia and New Zealand. I know all the BI people in those two places because of my history there. So it is hard for a man to break into those markets...if I get nothing from the efforts I make there then maybe it is worth a man on the ground having a go.

I am opening up sales efforts in the UK/Europe/USA/India for IBI.

I now have a reseller in India and we are working on lists for prospects. The initial reseller in India will get prospects for me to go after. The big firms have turned me down because our software cuts the cost of BI system delivery by 50% at the back end. That is not what they want...so the smaller guys are interested because IBI undercuts the big guys and gives them the competitive edge. I just lost a reseller deal in Chicago but I think it might come back in a while. I am working on another reseller deal in the US as well as a direct client deal in the US.

IBI software is a revolutionary idea that is going to take some pushing. If an enterprising young man wants to stake out a territory and go about selling it in his local area then he gets 50% of what he closes. Simple. If he discounts he is discounting his own margin.

In my own consulting business I have regularly been able to take deals off big competitors. My reseller in Germany bought into my software 5 years ago and it has given them a significant competitive advantage.

Given I am one of the leading BI consultants in the world it would seem like a good idea that if guys want to form a company and go selling that mine would be good software to sell since I can help them sell it.

As far as any OTHER business and it's products go? Any man can come into MBA with a product or service to sell and then he can do deals to get any other man to sell it anywhere. So say someone develops something that does not need physical shipping? Say it can be electronically delivered like training materials, software, books etc. He can easily set up shop and ask other men to sell his product where they live and give commission. Selling is mostly about knowing who you are selling to.

If the product takes physical shipping then it can be harder.

My position is this...men are very well advised to band together and sell something that is still going to be needed after a big financial meltdown because that is coming. It can be anything from home maintenance in their own areas to selling software like I am doing. There is lots of good software our there that people could sell as a local reseller that the vendors could never push locally...especially in the more remote countries.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

PS...EntrepreneurNet is talking about building web sites where he is...I think establishing a network of men who build web sites is a good idea.....I am not going to do it because I have my own software to sell that has been developing for 18 years now.....and I can charge good fee for our data models when sold to a large client.

Here is one of my clients.

Worlds largest retailer of mobile phones. We did talk Talk which is a 4M sub broadband company. I have also done clients like Saudi Telecom, Telstra, Orange Telecom. I did Electronic Arts for the PS3 launch. Those kinds of clients. In those days we kept the tools to ourselves as a competitive advantage so we could beat IBM, Oracle Teradata and the big consulting firms like Wipro, InfoSys, Tata and the like. Competition for these jobs is very tough as you can imagine.

What I am doing now is releasing the software. It is going to upset a lot of people because it is going to slash the revenues for building data warehouses.

No one else in the world can do what we can do...it is so revolutionary that most people can not even believe it when they see the demos!! LOL!!

Hey Winston!!
You want to resell in Taiwan you can be my guest!! I have not been to Taiwan since 88 so I do not know anyone there.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

I have the ultimate business for you. Since the entire Futures markets are controlled in direction by a computer program, and since this silly computer leaves behind "tells" which you can very easily see and pick up on to know if it's about to head higher or head lower, giving you the opportunity to either buy or short and make money very easily.

Trading is very difficult to do, you have to compete with a lot of other people and out buy and sell them, but since there is no trading going on and the whole market is controlled by a computer program instead, and since the idiot programmers didn't do a good job and left behind a way to easily see the computer and what it's going to do before it does it, anyone can make a fortune with this knowledge.

For instance, I have two GIRLS in South Africa making fortunes with this knowledge they learned from me. Same is true with people all over the world. One guy in Portugal made $15,000 his first week.

I have brought forth the best business there is on planet earth, with no overhead and being able to CHEAT the entire system and take these Mason's money directly from them and their entire financial system.

So why would anybody not want to do this?

Because there are so many scams out there that nobody even believes, and it goes to show how far gone society all over the world has become.

But don't worry because very soon they are going to use this computer control over world markets to crash world markets as set forth in the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion....
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

The one thing I have learned in my business dealings is that people in general are absolute mind boggling morons, and they are as lazy as can possibly be, and stupid beyond description and need to be told exactly what to do because they lack any ability to think for themselves, and those that can are con artists....

Sad but true reality of today's society, people have become morons now, simple as that.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:I thought I would make this a separate thread..

Alas....as is the topic of another thread about how competitive men are in the US and the west in general....men will 110% of the time COMPETE with each other rather than cooperate with each other...the only way one man will co-operate with another is if he is being PAID to co-operate....and that is very pathetic.

As was noted on one post you even have to PAY MEN to give each other help that would have been called OBLIGATORY not 100 years ago.....people used to have a sense of community and help one another out when they needed it or asked for it. Men do not ask for help unless they need it. Yet when I ask men for as little as posting to internet sites they will not even do that...

Of course, if I were a WOMAN then I would have an ENDLESS LINE OF MEN WANTING TO HELP ME....and we all know that.
My favourite philosopher Max Weber said: "There is no other nexus between men than money." This is so true 100 years later! I do not help women until they've shown they deserve it (which 99.9% of them never do). However, if it's something small I generally help provided I'm not being used.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

DevilsAdvocate wrote:I have the ultimate business for you. Since the entire Futures markets are controlled in direction by a computer program, and since this silly computer leaves behind "tells" which you can very easily see and pick up on to know if it's about to head higher or head lower, giving you the opportunity to either buy or short and make money very easily.

Trading is very difficult to do, you have to compete with a lot of other people and out buy and sell them, but since there is no trading going on and the whole market is controlled by a computer program instead, and since the idiot programmers didn't do a good job and left behind a way to easily see the computer and what it's going to do before it does it, anyone can make a fortune with this knowledge.

For instance, I have two GIRLS in South Africa making fortunes with this knowledge they learned from me. Same is true with people all over the world. One guy in Portugal made $15,000 his first week.

I have brought forth the best business there is on planet earth, with no overhead and being able to CHEAT the entire system and take these Mason's money directly from them and their entire financial system.

So why would anybody not want to do this?

Because there are so many scams out there that nobody even believes, and it goes to show how far gone society all over the world has become.

But don't worry because very soon they are going to use this computer control over world markets to crash world markets as set forth in the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion....
Hi DA,
well the bad guys are about to crash the global financial system and hit the reset button on all the "money"......money in the bank is about to become quite worthless and ownership of private property is about to be banned. Every man who thinks he owns his house? He had better think again.

All those people who laughed at me for 95% of the assets being given to my ex are about to be in the same boat. Since they will have "done unto me" then I will have no sympathy as the same is "done unto them".

When the reset button is hit on "money" those who will come out in front (who are not part of the in crowd) are those of us who have products or skills that survive the crash. I will be one such person. I will have products and skills that will still be needed on the other side of the crash.

Indeed? I might even take up a job offered by the Illuminati after the crash. If my colleagues and I are unable to avoid the crash and the 95% cull happens and the new world order is implemented purely because the "masses" refused to listen to us for the many years we tried to break through to what they pitifully call their "brain"?

Why not join the other side afterwards? I will not take part in or condone or support in any way what the Illuminati is doing today. But after WW III and the shake out? There will need to be a new world created. And I will make up my mind how I want to participate if I am still alive.

As one of the rothchilds said "the system will be complicated enough that the common man can not understand it so we will have no trouble from them. Those men who do understand it will see the enormous potential for profit, so we will have no trouble from them either."

The thing I am amazed by is the willful ignorance of people. No one with a brain can be ignorant of the fact our guvments are criminal cartels any more. We have marches of 100,000+ people happening in many cities around the world "protesting" the guvments....and the rest of the sheeple watch their big screen TVs and drink their beer.

Bread and circuses.