How Do You Deal with Depression?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
zacb
Experienced Poster

How Do You Deal with Depression?

Post by zacb »

Every so often, I get depressed about living here. I am working on getting out of here, but I hate seeing couples, the growing police state, running into malcontents, pure boredom, lack of prospects, etc. I try to occupy myself, but the only thing I can think of is getting oversea, school, and games. Any thoughts?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Know you'll do it. I used to suffer from depression as a teenager, but that's because I was lost. Now I have a plan. So know what matters and don't ever compromise. Know you'll follow through.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

We already have a long thread about that with the exact same title here:
viewtopic.php?t=10277
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Huh, I thought I posted on that thread. Oh well, but exercising, helps get your mood up. Problem is you can only do it for so long per day. Do activities like charities, but same problem. You come home to an empty house with no one to love. You plan and set aside what you need to go overseas. Did a lot to go overseas, but the final push was when I snapped. From shitbags treating me like a psycho creep that doesn't deserve to be loved(how dare I hit on a girl and she claimed I harassed her) I told them tell it to my face what I did wrong. Then I was reminded I was a good man and tough from some old folks(I only have friends now that are over 50). That was when my depression turned into rage.

Mother fuckers were deliberately pushing me down, treating me like I was not right in the head(they love being passive aggressive and never liked telling things to my face) . I focused all that rage at them and getting overseas, I had nothing to lose. f**k them all, if they want to be sheep, let them. I can tell you that nothing is a better motivator than rage(but that might just be for me). Who said that a motivated man can even move mountains? It was something along those lines and it is true.