What exactly is ruining romance in the world?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
rudder
Junior Poster

What exactly is ruining romance in the world?

Post by rudder »

I've heard plenty of theories about feminism, the media, etc. etc.

But what's really going on? What's at the core of the matter? Or is it a combination of different things?

Is it something in the water? Are women being chemically targeted through food to have their pussies dry up? A Peruvian penpal girl asked me, "es verdad que alla las mujeres son secas?" I told her yes, and she said women are not like that at all in Peru.

Is it the media? Who's behind this assault on romance, who stands to gain? Why? How?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What exactly is ruining romance in the world?

Post by fschmidt »

rudder wrote:Who's behind this assault on romance, who stands to gain? Why? How?
Stupidity beats greed as the prime mover of the world. Modern culture is the result of the accumulation of roughly 200 years of cultural stupidity.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

The Elite of the world want a lower global population. Do you ever stop to think that we are being socially engineered with the net goal being a lower birth rate? I'm now over 50 years of age and I've been able to sit back and observe this planet for a long time now. Never in my life have I seen so many sub groups pitted against each other:

1. Men vs women
2. Gays vs straights
3. Democrats vs Republicans
4. Race vs race
5. Young vs old
6. Countries vs countries
7. Religions vs religion.

Nothing on this list is new but it sure seems things have intensified of late. Seems as if everybody has their own agenda and tolerence for others is at an all time low. But again, is this being done to us on purpose? What do you guys think?
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

The Elite of the world want a lower global population. Do you ever stop to think that we are being socially engineered with the net goal being a lower birth rate? I'm now over 50 years of age and I've been able to sit back and observe this planet for a long time now. Never in my life have I seen so many sub groups pitted against each other:

1. Men vs women
2. Gays vs straights
4. Race vs race
5. Young vs old
7. Religions vs religion
8. Rich vs poor

Nothing on this list is new but it sure seems things have intensified of late. Seems as if everybody has their own agenda and tolerence for others is at an all time low. But again, is this being done to us on purpose? What do you guys think?
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

pete98146 wrote:The Elite of the world want a lower global population. Do you ever stop to think that we are being socially engineered with the net goal being a lower birth rate? I'm now over 50 years of age and I've been able to sit back and observe this planet for a long time now. Never in my life have I seen so many sub groups pitted against each other:

1. Men vs women
2. Gays vs straights
4. Race vs race
5. Young vs old
7. Religions vs religion
8. Rich vs poor

Disagree to be honest...

I think that discrimination against gay people and groups of other races has decreased a lot. There always was a conflict between the different religions. Intense islamophobia is somewhat new but that´s it.

Regarding the initial question: I don´t think that romance is much worse nowadays. It´s just different and less based on family and stability.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

germanguy wrote:
pete98146 wrote:The Elite of the world want a lower global population. Do you ever stop to think that we are being socially engineered with the net goal being a lower birth rate? I'm now over 50 years of age and I've been able to sit back and observe this planet for a long time now. Never in my life have I seen so many sub groups pitted against each other:

1. Men vs women
2. Gays vs straights
4. Race vs race
5. Young vs old
7. Religions vs religion
8. Rich vs poor

Disagree to be honest...

I think that discrimination against gay people and groups of other races has decreased a lot. There always was a conflict between the different religions. Intense islamophobia is somewhat new but that´s it.

Regarding the initial question: I don´t think that romance is much worse nowadays. It´s just different and less based on family and stability.
Discrimination against gays by heterosexuals in Western nations is nearly non-existent. Now the homosexuals feel entitled to backlash and destroy formerly heterosexual institutions, such as marriage, Christianity, while attempting to indoctrinate heterosexual youth by teaching young children about homosexuality in elementary school, etc.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

rudder wrote:I've heard plenty of theories about feminism, the media, etc. etc.

But what's really going on? What's at the core of the matter? Or is it a combination of different things?

Is it something in the water? Are women being chemically targeted through food to have their pussies dry up? A Peruvian penpal girl asked me, "es verdad que alla las mujeres son secas?" I told her yes, and she said women are not like that at all in Peru.

Is it the media? Who's behind this assault on romance, who stands to gain? Why? How?
Feminism/Cultural Marxism, media, materalism, relative wealth of western nations.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

Post by KeepinItForeign »

Hollywood movies hints you why things are happening the way they are.Its called predictive programming.I remember I sat down one night to watch "The Hunger Games".One thing I noticed obviously was that the whole movie was based on a new world goverment,and that people were pitted against each other to have certain perks,in this case it was food.Also a few details that really grabbed my attention were that the men in the movie were really effeminate and emasculated,and they were taking orders from women who were on top.There was a woman who was running the whole show,and she had a jezebel spirit on her.Also the men who had positions in power were really emasculated and dressed and acted like queers.Another detail was that the enslaved men at the buttom were more manly,and were fighting in the hunger games.Movies really show you what kind of utopia the elites want on this world.Just an observation from what I have been seeing in the media lately.
If you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as f**k.-Immortal Technique
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

rudder wrote:I've heard plenty of theories about feminism, the media, etc. etc.

The answer that rings true to you will depend on whether your starting premise is that feminism is a political phenomenon or a biological condition.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Since sex has been easy to get, true Love has become hard to find ...

Every action has a reaction; after the world's sexual revolution, the gates were open for anything & everything to enter, and there was no turning back.

Back in the day relationships were valued more because they were precious, one had to earn affection & the persons love to get access to the forbidden fruit ... guys & girls would flirt to show interest, then the guy would be in full pursuit if he liked her, she would show her affection by sending love letters etc, then when things got serious they would secretly meet & be all in love.. that's romantic'.

There's still romance to have & people to fall in love with ... I think it's still possible actually, it's all up to you.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

KeepinItForeign wrote:
Hollywood movies hints you why things are happening the way they are.Its called predictive programming.I remember I sat down one night to watch "The Hunger Games".One thing I noticed obviously was that the whole movie was based on a new world goverment,and that people were pitted against each other to have certain perks,in this case it was food.Also a few details that really grabbed my attention were that the men in the movie were really effeminate and emasculated,and they were taking orders from women who were on top.There was a woman who was running the whole show,and she had a jezebel spirit on her.Also the men who had positions in power were really emasculated and dressed and acted like queers.Another detail was that the enslaved men at the buttom were more manly,and were fighting in the hunger games.Movies really show you what kind of utopia the elites want on this world.Just an observation from what I have been seeing in the media lately.

Exactly right. Today's androgynous and gay executives are the new court eunuchs. Harmless in terms of reproduction and thus posing no dynastic threat, they form a reliable class of amoral operatives.

Over them are people who DO have families, but it's pretty shadowy. Originally the overarching conspiracy was Talmudic Jews who sought to dominate Christian Europe. Since the formerly Christian European elites have lost their faith in the last centuries, it became easy for them to be in cahoots with the Jewish moneylenders. Hence central banking was born...

Today we are generally governed by a blend that includes, but is not limited to, "made" members of the Satan-worshipping Illuminati cult, with their evolving policy goals formulated and propagated through Rockefeller-funded foundations and Pentagon-funded think-tanks. Corporate media and public schools exist mostly as brainwashing instruments.

I call the elite "Anglo-Zionist", because at the highest levels it is a blood alliance of British, Dutch, Belgian and Danish royalty and other Eurotrash, along with leading robber-baron American families like Rockefellers and Morgans, plus a LOT of godless Jews, like Kissinger, Rothschilds, Oppenheimers et al.

They operate like distinct Mafia crime families, each making corporate business profits any way they can. Like the Italian Mafia, they don't worry about the harm that they do. Governments are controlled, most of the time, not always. They have rivalries and turf wars, like Mafia, but like the Mafia they have rules of conduct they must follow, or else be ganged up on. You see them making devil-horn signs and giving Masonic handshakes in photo opps sometimes. They identify themselves and establish trust this way. (It's easy to google up pics of this stuff.)

The common thread among all these groups is the increasing power of the overall group. They make themselves powerful when they either destroy or control existing institutions. Hence the war on romance, normal relationships, and healthy family life that you see universally in education, government, and media.

It's possible to live traditionally despite all this, as Renata suggested above. The non-Mormon, non-Amish, mainstream Christians who do this are called the "Quiver-full" movement. Traditional all-American families, lots of sex, no birth control.

The same type of elitist conspiracy exists elsewhere, outside the Anglosphere. But there are differences.

Elsewhere:

(1) Elsewhere, traditional morals are breaking down, but sex roles are not. Women are still women in Latin America. The CIA and the Rockefellers never bothered funding doctrinaire feminism down there. So hedonism has spread via the media, but people still have a good time. There is no all-out war on families. Love and romance are still possible, even in the media.

(2) Elsewhere, there is no war on Whites.

Here in the AngloSphere, the PTB are obsessed with breaking down Gentile/Christian famiies, and Whites are considered the most dangerous potential rebels. They own guns, and tend to talk back when given orders. Hence the media push for misandry, perversion, pacifism, race-mixing... anything that can dissolve coherent resistance to "positive control". The only examples of healthy male-headed family life shown on TV recently were Bernie Mac and George Lopez. Neither of course was White. Must geld White men.

Blacks get the treatment too, just not in the media. Obviously Black families have suffered more destruction than any other. Gang members on government payroll... women paid to be single moms, etc etc.

Quite frankly, Latins and Asians are so easy to control, the elites don't seem to worry about them much. Both groups largely keep their heads down and work, without complaining much. If they turn anti-NWO, like Chavez, it's easy to turn them even farther left, and control them that way.

And since Whites are a minority in Latin America, they are easily controlled there via fear of kidnapping, or by being included in graft and corruption, etc. I'm not saying there are no elites in Latin America. There are. I'm just saying that they haven't found it necessary to be obsessed with atomizing society into wandering particles. (except in Argentina, which is, you know, White, and dared to do some backtalk)

Anyway, love is still possible, here and abroad.

But here, every institution is explicitly against healthy love. (TV networks.... Child Support Servces, Department of Family and Children, FBI, Homeland Security, TSA........... universities........ school counselors... Planned Parenthood.....) You can predict their behavior if you assume that their behavior is methodically and subversively satanic. This works even if you don't believe in God or in Satan. Hell, some of the conspirators and their minions don't believe in Satan. But they act like they do - and it's actions that count.

Finding a good bride is what this site is all about. But we are going to need to do more than that if we want to survive as families. We will need to live without TV. Plus, no computers in the home (other than in Dad's home office if there is one). And church, yes church, even if we have to start our own meeting.

You can be a prepper and store ammo and freeze-dried food... but as Jesus said, "Man does not live by bread alone..." We do need a culture - a positive one. The current Anglo-Zionist fake-culture hates romance. So you will need to create, or be part of, a good culture.

A couple of movies come to mind, about creating romance despite the surrounding circumstances :

A Little Romance
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Little_Romance

Wired to Kill
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092224/

Plus the short Ayn Rand novel, "Anthem".

Right now it seems like the Devil (or at least diabolical media faggots) have the upper hand. Okay, yeah, for the moment, so it seems. But one day they will be a pile of rubble, like the Tower of Babyl, nearly forgotten.

For a movie about sweeping change that suddenly erases a vicious, all-powerful, unstoppable empire, I suggest:

Apocalypto
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0472043/

This too shall pass!
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by KeepinItForeign »

Jester wrote:
KeepinItForeign wrote:
Epic breakdown right here.Thanks for the input.

Exactly right. Today's androgynous and gay executives are the new court eunuchs. Harmless in terms of reproduction and thus posing no dynastic threat, they form a reliable class of amoral operatives.

Over them are people who DO have families, but it's pretty shadowy. Originally the overarching conspiracy was Talmudic Jews who sought to dominate Christian Europe. Since the formerly Christian European elites have lost their faith in the last centuries, it became easy for them to be in cahoots with the Jewish moneylenders. Hence central banking was born...

Today we are generally governed by a blend that includes, but is not limited to, "made" members of the Satan-worshipping Illuminati cult, with their evolving policy goals formulated and propagated through Rockefeller-funded foundations and Pentagon-funded think-tanks. Corporate media and public schools exist mostly as brainwashing instruments.

I call the elite "Anglo-Zionist", because at the highest levels it is a blood alliance of British, Dutch, Belgian and Danish royalty and other Eurotrash, along with leading robber-baron American families like Rockefellers and Morgans, plus a LOT of godless Jews, like Kissinger, Rothschilds, Oppenheimers et al.

They operate like distinct Mafia crime families, each making corporate business profits any way they can. Like the Italian Mafia, they don't worry about the harm that they do. Governments are controlled, most of the time, not always. They have rivalries and turf wars, like Mafia, but like the Mafia they have rules of conduct they must follow, or else be ganged up on. You see them making devil-horn signs and giving Masonic handshakes in photo opps sometimes. They identify themselves and establish trust this way. (It's easy to google up pics of this stuff.)

The common thread among all these groups is the increasing power of the overall group. They make themselves powerful when they either destroy or control existing institutions. Hence the war on romance, normal relationships, and healthy family life that you see universally in education, government, and media.

It's possible to live traditionally despite all this, as Renata suggested above. The non-Mormon, non-Amish, mainstream Christians who do this are called the "Quiver-full" movement. Traditional all-American families, lots of sex, no birth control.

The same type of elitist conspiracy exists elsewhere, outside the Anglosphere. But there are differences.

Elsewhere:

(1) Elsewhere, traditional morals are breaking down, but sex roles are not. Women are still women in Latin America. The CIA and the Rockefellers never bothered funding doctrinaire feminism down there. So hedonism has spread via the media, but people still have a good time. There is no all-out war on families. Love and romance are still possible, even in the media.

(2) Elsewhere, there is no war on Whites.

Here in the AngloSphere, the PTB are obsessed with breaking down Gentile/Christian famiies, and Whites are considered the most dangerous potential rebels. They own guns, and tend to talk back when given orders. Hence the media push for misandry, perversion, pacifism, race-mixing... anything that can dissolve coherent resistance to "positive control". The only examples of healthy male-headed family life shown on TV recently were Bernie Mac and George Lopez. Neither of course was White. Must geld White men.

Blacks get the treatment too, just not in the media. Obviously Black families have suffered more destruction than any other. Gang members on government payroll... women paid to be single moms, etc etc.

Quite frankly, Latins and Asians are so easy to control, the elites don't seem to worry about them much. Both groups largely keep their heads down and work, without complaining much. If they turn anti-NWO, like Chavez, it's easy to turn them even farther left, and control them that way.

And since Whites are a minority in Latin America, they are easily controlled there via fear of kidnapping, or by being included in graft and corruption, etc. I'm not saying there are no elites in Latin America. There are. I'm just saying that they haven't found it necessary to be obsessed with atomizing society into wandering particles. (except in Argentina, which is, you know, White, and dared to do some backtalk)

Anyway, love is still possible, here and abroad.

But here, every institution is explicitly against healthy love. (TV networks.... Child Support Servces, Department of Family and Children, FBI, Homeland Security, TSA........... universities........ school counselors... Planned Parenthood.....) You can predict their behavior if you assume that their behavior is methodically and subversively satanic. This works even if you don't believe in God or in Satan. Hell, some of the conspirators and their minions don't believe in Satan. But they act like they do - and it's actions that count.

Finding a good bride is what this site is all about. But we are going to need to do more than that if we want to survive as families. We will need to live without TV. Plus, no computers in the home (other than in Dad's home office if there is one). And church, yes church, even if we have to start our own meeting.

You can be a prepper and store ammo and freeze-dried food... but as Jesus said, "Man does not live by bread alone..." We do need a culture - a positive one. The current Anglo-Zionist fake-culture hates romance. So you will need to create, or be part of, a good culture.

A couple of movies come to mind, about creating romance despite the surrounding circumstances :

A Little Romance
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Little_Romance

Wired to Kill
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092224/

Plus the short Ayn Rand novel, "Anthem".

Right now it seems like the Devil (or at least diabolical media faggots) have the upper hand. Okay, yeah, for the moment, so it seems. But one day they will be a pile of rubble, like the Tower of Babyl, nearly forgotten.

For a movie about sweeping change that suddenly erases a vicious, all-powerful, unstoppable empire, I suggest:

Apocalypto
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0472043/

This too shall pass!
If you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as f**k.-Immortal Technique
Break the chains
Freshman Poster

Post by Break the chains »

It's a social engineering issue.

Women have become men, and men do not know what to become. The emotion and power equilibrium between a normal man and woman has been removed, and most men do not know how to respond.
Trying to be a better man
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

rudder wrote:
June 10th, 2013, 10:21 pm

At least in western countries, women are becoming more like men and men are becoming more like women. This is being done by design to keep men and women apart from each other. In western countries, both the marriage rates and birth rates are all at record lows. This is population control at it's finest and it will continue for the foreseeable future.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

rudder wrote:
June 10th, 2013, 10:21 pm

Romance is a nonsense idea that started a few hundred years ago but which only became a big force in the last 200 years. Romance is the root of many problems in modern society, as is clearly demonstrated by the fact that arranged marriages are happier than Western ones. Chasing the right one when such a thing often doesn't exist is what leads people to stray and sleep around