strip tease on wedding night?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
YandelIdbell
Freshman Poster

strip tease on wedding night?

Post by YandelIdbell »

I want to make first wedding night wery speccial for my hubby. Should i do a strip tease for him? what if he thinks im too bold.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: strip tease on wedding night?

Post by MrMan »

Being bold about sex is okay after marriage. If you aren't married and have sex with him, he might not respect you. If you are married and sleep with him, he'll probably respect you more.

My wife was a virgin and I kind of took it a little slow with her the first night. But if she'd come out dancing and taking her clothes off, she wouldn't have finished the dance. I'd be getting her clothes off quick.

If you wear a complicated wedding dress, a strip tease may not work. You'll be dancing around for hours trying to figure out a slow sexy way to get out of all the stuff.

For the first night, let him be a bit of the aggressor, though, if he's got it in him. Save pushing him down on the bed and that sort of thing for a few nights later.