Should Winston send his son Angelo to school in America?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Should Winston send his son Angelo to school in America?

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 5:17 am
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
July 31st, 2022, 9:44 pm
July 31st, 2022, 12:41 pm
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
July 31st, 2022, 9:08 am
@Winston , oh fcuk no, man. Do you want your child to learn the p3rverted Gay-B-C's or the 54+ genders out there via Liberal learning??! My thing is this: if you are going to send your child to Leviathan's ghastly ghoul mouths at the 9th Circle of Hell, at least send him to a "red" Conservative state (excluding Florida and Texas, those states are borderline "purple")
Conservative schools won't do anything, most Conservative states suck just as bad as the damn blue ones do.
I don't know, I honestly think schools are f***ing overrated anyway. You can self teach your self a lot of the same shit schools teach you.
Or just get someone to privately educate you one on one if you can afford to have them. Theres no point in going to school just to sit in a building all day. Was cool back when I was a kid and teenager but today?
Disclaimer: DO NOT "TL;DR" ME. IMPORTANT INFORMATION HERE:
I sommmmmmmmmmmmmmme-what disagree with you which in tandem means I someeeeewhhhhhhat agree with you, too. Here;s why: I think I was the "last of the mohicans" to graduate from the New York State Regents' program before it had gone awry: yes California had it back then (I don't know about now), but New York and Mass. were the best places to cop an education - hands - the fcuk down - in the U.S. of Gay.

During my high school days, while "my peeps" were "hugging the block" (bka hanging out and/or selling drugs on the street), I NEVER SKIPPED a class/never AWOL'ed. I think that saved my life TBTH because now I had no offline friends to throw me a lifeline in case I fall upon hard times. That's what I get for not being a sheep/contrarian and for not adhering to the stereotypes people saw of my phenotype; most Americans thinking I am a Brazilian American is the LAST thing if ever on their minds!!!

Every time I had fallen upon hard times, I had either had to check into a homeless shelter OR I had to repatriate myself back to America, owing the U.S. Government the one-way plane ticket ANDDDDDDDDDDD having to pay for a whole new U.S. Passport again!!!!! #$%#$^&&!!!! OR convert a storage unit into an apartment (Oh the gooooooooooooooood ol days of having free Internet, no electric bill with one-time installment of $100 bucks to charge a electrician to install the line safely and ground it properly inside of my storage unit. Whether I go out during the day or stay inside the unit at any time, I could lock it outside and inside respectively. Call it degeneracy...call it "ghetto"....whatever your heart desires, but it was Jewish-budget living I cherished at the time. Let's hope I don't revert to that EVER.

...and I was granted a 24 hour pass to come onto the storage unit property for only 40 bucks a month to stay there. Only caveat was in the winter time, it dropped to 15-20F at night IN CHICAGO......I had to literally stack 5 "grandma" quilts on top of one another onto the floor as a bed just to stop the cold from going into my body from the SECOND floor I was on. Imagine if I were on the FIRST floor how cold would have passed up into those layers of quilts!!!!! :!: No electric heater was going to heat me up due to the BTUs it would require, and that requires a lot of wattage that a 120V outlet cannot provide before going ka-pooht.

...and that's just from the "vertical" entropic cold, the "horizontal" cold ie. the temperature of your surroundings had to be dealt with by wearing layered socks ( 3 pairs with SIX socks on my feet - must wash daily or else you will get athlete's feet, TWO WOOL SWEATERS, TWO SCARFs for the NECK and a nice wool headhugging winter hat and TWO pairs of pants/jeans on!

I vow not to succumb to such dire sh*tuations ever again! It's been 5 years since I was in a homeless shelter (I voluntarily went to one in San Ho (bka San Jose, California) when after I had returned from land crossing Mexico back into the U.S. of Gay, I had 7 grand USD in the bank that I vowed now to touch: made 20 grand in 6 months from being on a programmer open source project...got the fcuk out of dodge...(Homeless shelters don't charge for room and board; you must earn your keep by doing assigned chores, testing negative to random, impromptu drug tests, washing your arse daily, & not conflict with other "clients" you live among - All of us were "clients" because the U.S. government paid those homeless shelters money for every social (security number) that checked into a cot or a bed on their premises that night every night.)

Sorry for the digression; I just wanted to let you noobs know that in the U.S. of Gay (bka America), you have no offline friends if you don't adhere to stereotypes of what Americans THINK you SHOULD be doing with your life. I'm just saying.
This shit is depressing. I'd rather kill myself than to tolerate being homeless... f**k that shit.
I understand. Maybe you had a bronze spoon in your mouth if not a silver nor a golden one. I came from money, but all that had subsided once the head of the household patriarch had left the house for greener pastures (i.e. his 2nd,now-divorced ex-...wife); he's on his 3rd wife, and it looks like he's going to die with her as his last. He's the same age as my guy Donald J. Trump 45, baby.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Winston wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 2:03 pm
My son is reading this thread so do you guys have any messages for him? If so, please keep it civil.
Hi @Winston and Angelo, good luck finding the best place!

I hope everything works out great, wherever you choose. :D

A big question:

How strong a commitment do you have to make?
For example, can he try it out in the USA, but change his mind and go back (or some other nicer country if he really doesn't want to be in the Philippines), if he ends up not liking it here?
Winston wrote:
You guys aren't keeping some key things in mind or considering them. Again:

1. My son has 4 classmates that went to the US. They all said it was fine. No bullying anymore. No racism either. They said the education they have there is far superior to that in the PH.
But the dynamics will be determined by your exact location. Seriously, there is no way to generalized about the whole country, not even by Red state or Blue state (though I do think that's important too, and luckily you agree that keeping him away from sudden vaccine mandates could actually be a life or death decision).
I don't know anywhere in the USSA that I actually think is particularly good, but if he actually has good friends at that exact location where he's going, he'll be with them that'd make a huge difference!
Just having 4 classmates elsewhere in the US at other locations he's not going doesn't help unless he's going to those specific places they gave the good review of too, but if he is, great!

From some other Asians I know, there was a big "Asian hate" thing but the lying jewmedia tried to pin the entire thing on the whites. Lots of whites are complete dicks, for sure, but in reality mostly only a handful of bad hate crime cases were from whites, and most of the murders, rapes, and violent aggressive attacks were blacks attacking the Asians. (And this is coming from a guy who loves black women and thinks Louis Farrakhan is the greatest American leader in history, so this is just me telling it like it is, not being unfairly prejudiced against blacks.) :wink:
Winston wrote:
2. The universe has given me multiple signs, omens, and dreams that my son will do well in the US and is meant to be there. Are you guys suggesting I should go against the will of the universe? Geez. That's like trying to defy an avalanche. Lol
That's pretty cool! But it's not like we would know how to weigh that vs the overall pros and cons even though I also believe in a lot of paranormal and spiritual stuff from my own experience. :)
Winston wrote:
3. Keep in mind that many people in Asia feel much more comfortable in America than Asia. We all know that. So not everyone is like us. Stop assuming everyone is like us please. We are a fringe group. Not the mainstream.
Depends on who you ask: Many Asians (from a sampling of mostly Japanese and Chinese, but also a few Koreans) told me they feel way freer to be themselves, do whatever they want, etc here than in their home countries where the culture wasn't so tolerant of individualism, but even most of them still wanted to go back to Asia because of thinking it had a better future.
Many who formerly liked it here have had a change of heart after the big uptick in harassment of Asians in the 2020s, though they (especially the rightwing Koreans) also point out blacks were already attacking them for decades and the jewmedia just didn't cover it nationally until they found it convenient to blame "white supremacism" for blacks attacking Asians and everyone else even more than usual.

Also, while I've known Asian guys who have no problem laying women here, the loudest complaining I've ever heard from any group of men about the dating scene is hands-down from Asian American guys and also some overseas Asians who come here, tons of whom have got it into their heads (rightly or wrongly, depending on the cases) that the dating scene here is horrible for them.
Personally in the late 1990s I knew Japanese guys who had no problem nailing white girls, but while some Asian guys marry white women, all the ones I knew who nailed a lot of white American chicks definitely had the Asian version of Razor Ramon's "Man, chicas? they for fun!" take on white women, and just wanted to have fun having sex with them before getting rid of them and going to get an Asian woman back in an Asian country. (Edit: I mentioned that last bit to point out both that the whiny "Asian incels" often have the problem all in their heads, but even the guys who had no problems laying American girls still thought it sucked here and wanted to go back to Asia later, so it's not always true Asians like America better by any means. Depends.)
Winston wrote:
5. Mr S' daughter currently goes to school in Idaho. She doesn't like the libtards there but since she is an independent thinker she doesn't let the liberalism there and trash culture there affect her or get to her. She just ignores it. I'm sure my son can do the same.
Idaho is considered a very conservative state overall and it used to be known for having the most rightwing sentiment, including among youth (though I haven't checked on it recently) so the liberalism there might be a pocket. (Was that in Boise?)

If you're in a disaster area like San Franciso on the other hand, the rampant neo-bolshevism and rapacious and aggressive pushing of homosexuality and transgenderism including on small children is so over the top, I don't see how you could just ignore it, but good luck just the same!

P.S. I also grew up on the Left Coast and part of the time was surrounded in libs and homos in some parts some of the time too and just ignored them myself, but they're WAY worse now than they once were. Orders of magnitude worse. @gsjackson was not exaggerating it in his post earlier in this thread.
In places like Portland (where I haven't lived in a long time, but I know a thing or two about it from both xp and having friends there still), they not only are doing the lib thing of openly celebrating their own mental illnesses as though they're points of virtue to opt into the "whining minorities" culture of counting themselves in as members of "marginalized/protected communities," they've also not only pushed pot to the max (a longtime favorite of infamous jewish pedophile and communist Allen Ginsburg), they're now decriminalizing even many of the hard drugs so even kids can get limited quantities legally, so it's what amounts to sampler packets of even the hard drugs in some areas, based on the idea that drug use is supposedly something that (you guessed it) makes someone a member of a "marginalized community" rather than a criminal.

But again, specific location is what makes all the difference, and if he already has friends he'll be joining, that'd make a huge positive difference. Anyway, good luck!
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 3rd, 2022, 12:58 pm
Winston wrote:
My son is reading this thread so do you guys have any messages for him? If so, please keep it civil.

A big question:

For example, can he try it out in the USA, but change his mind and go back (or some other nicer country if he really doesn't want to be in the Philippines), if he ends up not liking it here?
Winston wrote:

1. My son has 4 classmates that went to the US. They all said it was fine. No bullying anymore. No racism either. They said the education they have there is far superior to that in the PH.
But the dynamics will be determined by your exact location. Seriously, there is no way to generalized about the whole country, not even by Red state or Blue state (though I do think that's important too, and luckily you agree that keeping him away from sudden vaccine mandates could actually be a life or death decision).
I don't know anywhere in the USSA that I actually think is particularly good, but if he actually has good friends at that exact location where he's going, he'll be with them that'd make a huge difference!
Just having 4 classmates elsewhere in the US at other locations he's not going doesn't help unless he's going to those specific places they gave the good review of too, but if he is, great!

From some other Asians I know, there was a big "Asian hate" thing but the lying jewmedia tried to pin the entire thing on the whites. Lots of whites are complete dicks, for sure, but in reality mostly only a handful of bad hate crime cases were from whites, and most of the murders, rapes, and violent aggressive attacks were blacks attacking the Asians. (And this is coming from a guy who loves black women and thinks Louis Farrakhan is the greatest American leader in history, so this is just me telling it like it is, not being unfairly prejudiced against blacks.) :wink:
Winston wrote:
2. The universe has given me multiple signs, omens, and dreams that my son will do well in the US and is meant to be there. Are you guys suggesting I should go against the will of the universe? Geez. That's like trying to defy an avalanche. Lol
That's pretty cool! But it's not like we would know how to weigh that vs the overall pros and cons even though I also believe in a lot of paranormal and spiritual stuff from my own experience. :)
Winston wrote:
3. Keep in mind that many people in Asia feel much more comfortable in America than Asia. We all know that. So not everyone is like us. Stop assuming everyone is like us please. We are a fringe group. Not the mainstream.
Depends on who you ask: Many Asians (from a sampling of mostly Japanese and Chinese, but also a few Koreans) told me they feel way freer to be themselves, do whatever they want, etc here than in their home countries where the culture wasn't so tolerant of individualism, but even most of them still wanted to go back to Asia because of thinking it had a better future.
Many who formerly liked it here have had a change of heart after the big uptick in harassment of Asians in the 2020s, though they (especially the rightwing Koreans) also point out blacks were already attacking them for decades and the jewmedia just didn't cover it nationally until they found it convenient to blame "white supremacism" for blacks attacking Asians and everyone else even more than usual.

Also, while I've known Asian guys who have no problem laying women here, the loudest complaining I've ever heard from any group of men about the dating scene is hands-down from Asian American guys and also some overseas Asians who come here, tons of whom have got it into their heads (rightly or wrongly, depending on the cases) that the dating scene here is horrible for them.
Personally in the late 1990s I knew Japanese guys who had no problem nailing white girls, but while some Asian guys marry white women, all the ones I knew who nailed a lot of white American chicks definitely had the Asian version of Razor Ramon's "Man, chicas? they for fun!" take on white women, and just wanted to have fun having sex with them before getting rid of them and going to get an Asian woman back in an Asian country. (Edit: I mentioned that last bit to point out both that the whiny "Asian incels" often have the problem all in their heads, but even the guys who had no problems laying American girls still thought it sucked here and wanted to go back to Asia later, so it's not always true Asians like America better by any means. Depends.)
Winston wrote:
5. Mr S' daughter currently goes to school in Idaho. She doesn't like the libtards there but since she is an independent thinker she doesn't let the liberalism there and trash culture there affect her or get to her. She just ignores it. I'm sure my son can do the same.
Idaho is considered a very conservative state overall and it used to be known for having the most rightwing sentiment, including among youth (though I haven't checked on it recently) so the liberalism there might be a pocket. (Was that in Boise?)

If you're in a disaster area like San Franciso on the other hand, the rampant neo-bolshevism and rapacious and aggressive pushing of homosexuality and transgenderism including on small children is so over the top, I don't see how you could just ignore it, but good luck just the same!

P.S. I also grew up on the Left Coast and part of the time was surrounded in libs and homos in some parts some of the time too and just ignored them myself, but they're WAY worse now than they once were. Orders of magnitude worse. @gsjackson was not exaggerating it in his post earlier in this thread.
In places like Portland (where I haven't lived in a long time, but I know a thing or two about it from both xp and having friends there still), they not only are doing the lib thing of openly celebrating their own mental illnesses as though they're points of virtue to opt into the "whining minorities" culture of counting themselves in as members of "marginalized/protected communities," they've also not only pushed pot to the max (a longtime favorite of infamous jewish pedophile and communist Allen Ginsburg), they're now decriminalizing even many of the hard drugs so even kids can get limited quantities legally, so it's what amounts to sampler packets of even the hard drugs in some areas, based on the idea that drug use is supposedly something that (you guessed it) makes someone a member of a "marginalized community" rather than a criminal.

But again, specific location is what makes all the difference, and if he already has friends he'll be joining, that'd make a huge positive difference. Anyway, good luck!
Keep in mind it's black women that you like, and black women aren't the ones committing the violence toward asians, it's the aint shit niggas doing it just like they do toward their own. I wish they would be more violent toward these annoying ass cuckolds and sissy fags that get queen of spade shit printed on their bodies. Maybe then I'd be okay with them if they did that or even kicked the asses of other black males that encourage that garbage shit.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

August 3rd, 2022, 1:06 pm
Keep in mind it's black women that you like, and black women aren't the ones committing the violence toward asians, it's the aint shit niggas doing it just like they do toward their own. I wish they would be more violent toward these annoying ass cuckolds and sissy fags that get queen of spade shit printed on their bodies. Maybe then I'd be okay with them if they did that or even kicked the asses of other black males that encourage that garbage shit.
Errrm, well, most of it, yeah, but I don't even follow this topic regularly and yet when I did, the Asians sharing the actual truth about the attackers had videos of multiple groups of aggro black women violently attacking frightened Asian women on a train who was just crying and not even fighting back, and a number of the cases of trying to push elderly Asians in front of incoming subway trains were also black women doing it. Still, no argument it's more often violent male hoodlums than female ones.

Also, it wasn't any black women I know attacking these Asians. :mrgreen:

Actually, I wasn't there, but there was one of a zillion incidents when the jew antifa militias full of jew and white homos were doing "Blacks Lives Matter" riots in Portland, and they didn't have a single black person in their troupe, and around 3-4 little rat white/jew antifas attacked one skinny white guy over something he said, and one kicked him in the face when he was down and knocked out one of his teeth, and then after the antifa rats scurried off, some black women came over and helped the beaten-up attack victim who was still writhing around on the ground. :lol:

Off the topic of Asians specifically for a minute:
Black hoodlums attacking pretty much everyone in the 2020s BLM riots phase happens way more, actually, but the jewmedia just covers it up unless it's too big a story to hide, like the guy who drove over all the women and kids at the Christmas celebration in jew york city.
Otherwise they usually try to hide it by just mentioning "random killings" when actually it was a racewar thing of blacks overtly out to attack whites and Asians.
I don't have anything to do with @Cornfed's thing of celebrating with dripping cynicism every time these guys do this BS and I couldn't care less if Jerome, Tyrone and these "queen of spades" chicks or whatever you call them (as long as they don't follow us around, because black women generally don't like karens or white women that much, LOL). But a bizarre number of those aggro blacks balling the kind of "queen of spades" chicks you don't like also can't seem to resist the impulse to bump them off... I've also seen multiple cases where they were so brutal they literally took the karens' heads clean off. I don't go looking for this kind of story ever, but just saw another one recently where the black guy took his pregnant karen ex-gf's head clean off and then flung both pieces in a dumpster.
Also in the Sweden "migrant and refugees" rape-a-thon, a big Somalian dude who got into Sweden via marrying a muslim chick then ended up "dating" a blond female jew named Krentz who was a member of the "We Like Diversity" Facebook group encouraging black and muslim immigration into Sweden, but then he ended up raping and battering her to death and flinging the rag-doll looking corpse under this pile of rocks. Like Rodney King said, "Folks, can't we all get along?" :roll:

On a lighter note, you just reminded me of something funny :lol: :
I guess Tom Hanks' doofus white hip-hop son also likes black women, and one of his nailed him in the head with an iron cooking pot when he was being mean to her during a fight. (Another thing I like about black women is they often keep up a tough exterior even though they're soft on the inside bigtime, but they're more likely to not let men or other women get away with picking on them.)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 3rd, 2022, 1:54 pm
August 3rd, 2022, 1:06 pm
Errrm, well, most of it, yeah, but I don't even follow this topic regularly and yet when I did, the Asians sharing the actual truth about the attackers had videos of multiple groups of aggro black women violently attacking frightened Asian women on a train who was just crying and not even fighting back, and a number of the cases of trying to push elderly Asians in front of incoming subway trains were also black women doing it. Still, no argument it's more often violent male hoodlums than female ones.

Also, it wasn't any black women I know attacking these Asians. :mrgreen:

Actually, I wasn't there, but there was one of a zillion incidents when the jew antifa militias full of jew and white homos were doing "Blacks Lives Matter" riots in Portland, and they didn't have a single black person in their troupe, and around 3-4 little rat white/jew antifas attacked one skinny white guy over something he said, and one kicked him in the face when he was down and knocked out one of his teeth, and then after the antifa rats scurried off, some black women came over and helped the beaten-up attack victim who was still writhing around on the ground. :lol:

Off the topic of Asians specifically for a minute:
Black hoodlums attacking pretty much everyone in the 2020s BLM riots phase happens way more, actually, but the jewmedia just covers it up unless it's too big a story to hide, like the guy who drove over all the women and kids at the Christmas celebration in jew york city.
Otherwise they usually try to hide it by just mentioning "random killings" when actually it was a racewar thing of blacks overtly out to attack whites and Asians.
I don't have anything to do with @Cornfed's thing of celebrating with dripping cynicism every time these guys do this BS and I couldn't care less if Jerome, Tyrone and these "queen of spades" chicks or whatever you call them (as long as they don't follow us around, because black women generally don't like karens or white women that much, LOL). But a bizarre number of those aggro blacks balling the kind of "queen of spades" chicks you don't like also can't seem to resist the impulse to bump them off... I've also seen multiple cases where they were so brutal they literally took the karens' heads clean off. I don't go looking for this kind of story ever, but just saw another one recently where the black guy took his pregnant karen ex-gf's head clean off and then flung both pieces in a dumpster.
Also in the Sweden "migrant and refugees" rape-a-thon, a big Somalian dude who got into Sweden via marrying a muslim chick then ended up "dating" a blond female jew named Krentz who was a member of the "We Like Diversity" Facebook group encouraging black and muslim immigration into Sweden, but then he ended up raping and battering her to death and flinging the rag-doll looking corpse under this pile of rocks. Like Rodney King said, "Folks, can't we all get along?" :roll:

On a lighter note, you just reminded me of something funny :lol: :
I guess Tom Hanks' doofus white hip-hop son also likes black women, and one of his nailed him in the head with an iron cooking pot when he was being mean to her during a fight. (Another thing I like about black women is they often keep up a tough exterior even though they're soft on the inside bigtime, but they're more likely to not let men or other women get away with picking on them.)
Well that's probably why black men don't like them then, the whole tough girl stuff is off-putting. They see less of that in white women. I honestly don't like the tough girl shit either. Black women act too damn masculine and that's what a lot of black men really don't f***ing like about them. Black men also believe black women are just jealous of them prefering white women over them. I remember this one video where a white girl was dancing all over a black man, and a lot of people in the comment section first thing they said was "them black women looked jealous and mad." So they always assume black women are jealous or mad. I don't know what it is, but I have no interest in negros period. If I had a choice I'd much rather live among Native Americans despite they don't seem to exist in this country anymore.

Black women only act tough around black men, but when they get involved with a white man they don't put up that bullshit front. In fact most black women that date outside their race literateely act like slaves with non black men. Black men are the only men they behave combative around. But they check themselves when they are involved with white men, especially if they date an Asian man. All that queen B attitude shit is only reserved for the black man, and that has turned a lot of black men off. Although white women really arent all that better.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

zhuangbi wrote:
July 31st, 2022, 5:34 pm
California and NY have many asian majority schools, but you have to be OK with your kid being indoctrinated by liberal brainwash. You can also look into Christian schools which don't teach that liberal crap. But honestly your kid should just stay in PH. If he goes to America, you have to worry about stuff like:
- school shootings
- anti asian crimes by a certain group of people in America
- liberal brainwashing
- drug use, especially MDMA and weed. big part of asian millenial culture is doing drugs and going raving
- gangsta culture, ie being "cool" by being a punk kid
Yeah, while I don't know about any Asian American culture from the inside, I think @zhuangbi nailed it here about the dangers of liberalism where the Asians have a majority, because it's mostly in Commiefornia and NY or other urban environments that tend to be way left where they have Asian majorities in both the schools and parts of their communities.

But maybe if Angelo already has specific friends in the same place he's planning to go, that's not a big problem in his personal case... ?

Also, I don't have the slightest thing against Asian Americans in terms of prejudice, but just observing the ones from these last few generations, if I had an Asian or half-Asian kids, the USSA at the present day is one of the absolute worst locations for them because of all the reasons he mentioned + under the "liberal brainwashing" heading tons of them also are going down under globohomo and "gender confusion" influences. Also they tell each other self-defeating ideas so too many of them have pointlessly low self-confidence for no good reason. (They're not the only ones who do this, lots of the MGTOW/incels scene is a complete mess and it's not just Asians, but they're certainly one of the groups who's gotten all messed up by this nonsense that's become big the last few generations.

Asian Americans weren't like this before: Since being a kid in the 1980s and teen in 1990s (and knew even more of them in the 2000-2010ish period), I've known more overseas Asians who were just over here (not as many who were born in America "Asian American", but also some of them), but before they were just lots of ordinary normal nice people. Some still seem like that 100% and are OK still, but the more in those hyper "liberalism" zones, the more f***ed up a lot of them seem to be.

Back in the 1990s the men acted more like the cast of Big Trouble in Little China (not neccesarily the 80s lighthing FX battles, I just mean normal men, not flaming whining homos/trannies) or the rooftop Koreans where there was nothing wrong with any of them and they weren't acting all girly and homo and bitching about everything. As a generalization, Asians were usually more polite than other groups (which is nice, of course), but I don't think there was any big inclination for them to be going gay or be having gender confusion issues at all....

Fast forward to 2020s:
Tons of them from these last few generations are also into homo/trans stuff, and virtue signaling by tub-thumping about their mental illnesses of various sorts, which I've never seen anything remotely close to amongst either 80s-90s or even early 2000s era Asian Americans. There are too many homos and trannies in overseas Asian populations, but even realizing a lot of those trannies in Thailand are also pretty nuts, it's still not as messed up as these recent generations in the USSA who are also part of this "snowflake" generation endlessly bitching about EVERYTHING!

I'm sure some of the "Asian Americans" are still totally OK (same as with whites, Latinos, and blacks in specific locations where its not the norm to be so f***ed up in particular areas), but with so many of them acting like this, it's a negative peer culture to be surrounded in, because they're giving each other self-defeating ideas.
A particular problem is with all of them telling each other they can't get chicks, which as I've mentioned is a load of BS because of those Asian guys I mentioned who were always laying white and Asian American chicks without issues in the 1990s, even though almost all of those guys wanted to get rid of the American versions and only marry ones from back in Asia, LOL. (...actually, disclaimer: We didn't use these dating app things then, and some of the bitching mentioned being "excluded by stereotypes" on those things, which could be true to some extent, but don't think it's impact hitting on women in IRL/offline encounters...?.) Still, sounds and looks like a bad scene to me either way...
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

August 3rd, 2022, 2:03 pm
Well that's probably why black men don't like them then, the whole tough girl stuff is off-putting. They see less of that in white women. I honestly don't like the tough girl shit either. Black women act too damn masculine and that's what a lot of black men really don't f***ing like about them.
I said "tough" but I didn't mean a big tough girl act or acting masculine, I just meant they a lot of times have a certain amount of strength to them even if they're nice and feminine, but also some of them seem less likely to let men pick on them, and a lot of them are more likely to directly tell you what they're thinking so some of these types can be easier to communicate with. If they were into a big hiphop culture scene those wouldn't be the types who'd look my way anyway in all likelihood, since I seriously don't have a white hiphop vibe unlike the wretched Chet Hanks above, LOL.
Black men also believe black women are just jealous of them prefering white women over them. I remember this one video where a white girl was dancing all over a black man, and a lot of people in the comment section first thing they said was "them black women looked jealous and mad." So they always assume black women are jealous or mad. I don't know what it is, but I have no interest in negros period. If I had a choice I'd much rather live among Native Americans despite they don't seem to exist in this country anymore.
Well, a lot of black women who wanted a black man probably are upset about it same as white guys freaking out about "mudsharks" and Asian guys steaming over too much "WMAF" (or in these times, more like non-Asian-MAF), but the ones I noticed who were hopping mad at black men were angry about being mistreated or outright abused, not just jealousy over white women stealing the men.
Also, some of the hoodlum types have it in their heads they can treat black women like !@#$ and openly chase white women as priority #1 but still get mad and start yelling (or worse) if they see a white man with a black woman (as though black women should all have stayed in reserve even if they were the same ones chasing white women).
Black women only act tough around black men, but when they get involved with a white man they don't put up that bullshit front. In fact most black women that date outside their race literateely act like slaves with non black men. Black men are the only men they behave combative around. But they check themselves when they are involved with white men, especially if they date an Asian man. All that queen B attitude shit is only reserved for the black man, and that has turned a lot of black men off. Although white women really arent all that better.
Like slaves with non-black men?! I've never seen that, not that I'm any expert on what goes on in the whole dating and romance of black women I've never met.
I did hear a few 2nd-hand stories, eg about a black woman who liked a Swedish guy because she thought he was handsome but then couldn't get him to do anything when it was time to "escalate" because Swedes are so whipped by feminism, even though they're the most infamous country for letting in hordes of rapefugees, sigh.
Also one about a black girl who bagged a Japanese guy she liked who sounded like he had good dating skills and some charisma, but then he was having "issues" with getting shy and bashful about nudity in private, LOL.
But I was guessing the women were sort of adapting their own behavior to match the lower masculinity levels of these men they still liked maybe. :)

I thank the Testosterone Gods of the 1980s that I'm not born into one of these newer generations consuming soy products and estrogen mimickers and behaving like this though. :mrgreen:
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 3rd, 2022, 2:54 pm
Well that's probably why black men don't like them then, the whole tough girl stuff is off-putting. They see less of that in white women. I honestly don't like the tough girl shit either. Black women act too damn masculine and that's what a lot of black men really don't f***ing like about them.
I said "tough" but I didn't mean a big tough girl act or acting masculine, I just meant they a lot of times have a certain amount of strength to them even if they're nice and feminine, but also some of them seem less likely to let men pick on them, and a lot of them are more likely to directly tell you what they're thinking so some of these types can be easier to communicate with. If they were into a big hiphop culture scene those wouldn't be the types who'd look my way anyway in all likelihood, since I seriously don't have a white hiphop vibe unlike the wretched Chet Hanks above, LOL.
Black men also believe black women are just jealous of them prefering white women over them. I remember this one video where a white girl was dancing all over a black man, and a lot of people in the comment section first thing they said was "them black women looked jealous and mad." So they always assume black women are jealous or mad. I don't know what it is, but I have no interest in negros period. If I had a choice I'd much rather live among Native Americans despite they don't seem to exist in this country anymore.
Well, a lot of black women who wanted a black man probably are upset about it same as white guys freaking out about "mudsharks" and Asian guys steaming over too much "WMAF" (or in these times, more like non-Asian-MAF), but the ones I noticed who were hopping mad at black men were angry about being mistreated or outright abused, not just jealousy over white women stealing the men.
Also, some of the hoodlum types have it in their heads they can treat black women like !@#$ and openly chase white women as priority #1 but still get mad and start yelling (or worse) if they see a white man with a black woman (as though black women should all have stayed in reserve even if they were the same ones chasing white women).
Like slaves with non-black men?! I've never seen that, not that I'm any expert on what goes on in the whole dating and romance of black women I've never met.
I did hear a few 2nd-hand stories, eg about a black woman who liked a Swedish guy because she thought he was handsome but then couldn't get him to do anything when it was time to "escalate" because Swedes are so whipped by feminism, even though they're the most infamous country for letting in hordes of rapefugees, sigh.
Also one about a black girl who bagged a Japanese guy she liked who sounded like he had good dating skills and some charisma, but then he was having "issues" with getting shy and bashful about nudity in private, LOL.
But I was guessing the women were sort of adapting their own behavior to match the lower masculinity levels of these men they still liked maybe. :)

I thank the Testosterone Gods of the 1980s that I'm not born into one of these newer generations consuming soy products and estrogen mimickers and behaving like this though. :mrgreen:
I don't know, I think black men hardly even care about black women. There was this one black woman that posted on tumblr once "You aint shit n*ggers don't care about black women, you won't help us but you will help the white woman that only use and exploit your aint shit asses." She then went on a mad rant against black athletes that tend to do exactly that, go for white women and marry them which a ton of them are guilty of doing.

And I honestly had no choice but to agree with what she said. But then there are also idiots like Nicki Minaj that encourage black women to shit on their own men. Destiny Child started it with Independent Woman, then you had Missy Elliot with that "I don't want no one-minute man" song. TLC and No Scrubs. There are so many songs that diss black men that black women are guilty of. Its hard to say who started it, then Queen Latifah acted like a masculine feminist dyke for years in her music and in every single role she played in any movie. She always came off as a stereotypical black female dyke that was extremely tough and feminist acting. She even ripped apart Ice Cube once, but she made no attempt to rip apart black female rappers that do the same shit, and that's calling women bitches and hoes but she came down hard on male rappers for it. Not once did she ever go after Lil Kim, Nicki, Cardi B, none of those trashy female musicians she had nothing to say to their faces about their derogatory music that portrayed women as sex objects or making degrading music videos that called them foul names but if you were a male doing this she would challenge you.

A lot of black female celebrities preached feminism like crazy in their music and movies. So some black men I suppose feel that it's black womens fault that they rather go for the white woman whom they believe actually love them. Funny thing is white women that mudshark are also the same white women that would openly f**k an underage boy, dogs, horses, or whatever the f**k else when she gets bored. You rarely ever find stories about black women teachers f***ing their students, but there are a ton of stories about white women teachers doing this and some of those teachers are attractive as hell too.
AngeloTheMage
Freshman Poster

Post by AngeloTheMage »

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 3rd, 2022, 12:58 pm
Winston wrote:

A big question:

Winston wrote:

Winston wrote:
Winston wrote:

Winston wrote:

Hello test test
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Winston wrote:
June 15th, 2019, 3:42 pm
Shemp wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 8:13 am
Winston wrote:
June 12th, 2019, 12:00 pm

Plus in Las Vegas, there are few white people. Most people there are brown and mixed races. Very mongoloid. Probably lower class too. I don't think the local in Las Vegas seem refined at all. They aren't particularly friendly and look very degenerate.
Can you just imagine what the white people in Cornfed's neighborhood are like? White is no guarantee of anything.
Winston wrote:
June 12th, 2019, 12:00 pm

Upon doing some research, one good thing is that my son can be exempt from vaccines (which we fear may cause autism and other dangers) [....] That's a relief at least. It would suck to have my son receive the 72 vaccines now scheduled by the CDC to American kids, which is way overkill and dangerous and unwise. I'd rather trust the human immune system given by God than the CDC any day.
You ARE trusting the natural human immune when you get vaccinated. Vaccines simply trigger the natural immune system into action with a weakened form of the virus. If you don't get vaccinated, then the immune system is not prepared if it gets hit by by the full-powered form of the virus, and may not be able to cope. Most people are unable to cope with full-powered Hepatitis B, for example, without previous vaccination to trigger the immune system into action for that virus.

Not getting vaccinated is absolute madness. The only thing to regret is that the are ONLY 72 vaccines. Ideally, we would have a vaccine for every possible virus that affects humans.
No you are not. Vaccines have never been tested for safety. And no one knows what's in them. There are toxic ingredients that cause autism and other diseases too. I forget the name of them, but they are well documented. One is mercury, the others I can't pronounce. Lots of kids immediately get autism and brain disorders right after getting vaccines. The famous actor Robert DeNiro experienced it with his kid too and spoke out against it, but was threatened into silence later on it seems. Just because the government LIES and denies it doesn't make it any less true.

You sound brainwashed and badly misinformed. You need to watch documentaries like "Vaccine Nation" and the new "Vaxxed" documentary. They will change your mind about vaccines. You sound totally indoctrinated. Like a narrow left brained atheist who believes everything he's told and cannot think for himself. Way behind the curve. The American people figured out in the 1960's that government lies a lot and is not to be trusted and lost faith in their own government, after JFK assassination, Vietnam, the assassination and cover up of the MLK and RFK assassination, etc. Where have you been? Hiding under a cave? You sound like a trusting naive American from the 1950's. Way behind the curve.

Please see our thread on vaccines for more info:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... =27&t=7407

Also see all the videos and info memes I posted on this particular page of the thread:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... &start=105

Get informed please.
I don't think the people from the medical (allopathic) industry would want to help you. Winston, many/some of those people who bullied you in your first high school probably are in that industry right now, employed there.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I dont understand why my son thinks america is a great paradise that provides a good life. To have a good life for a red blooded natural man, a country needs the following:

1. Low cost living with very little stress.
2. Low cost p4p and sex that is easy to get and plentiful and abundant.
3. Access to dating and female companionship any time you like, with little competition from other men.

These are what a real man needs to be happy and living in paradise. America provides NONE of the 3 above of course, 0.00000000, whereas the Philippines and Angeles City provides the 3 things above in plentiful abundance. Why does my son not get this? Its very simple and practical and no-nonsense.

I know Ladislav said that if America provided the above that men would not work hard at all. That may be true but the thing is even if u worked hard in america u could easily get nothing but a paycheck with no dating life or social life. Because if ur not part of a clique everyone ignores u even if u work hard.

Its as if America expects u to have married your high school or college sweetheart and if u dont u are f***ed because life is all business and no fun once u graduate from school. Totally sucks.

Bottom line: A horny red blooded man needs the above 3 to be happy. Otherwise whats the point? Otherwise life is boring as hell. The above are 3 basic needs and will make any place into a paradise. Why does my son not see this at all???!!!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some thoughts and concerns i sent to Dianne:

[10/5, 8:18 PM] Winston: But my son still thinks the US is a paradise of happiness and fun and love. Isnt he in for a big disappointment? If so i feel sorry for him.

However it could be like rock said long ago that each of us is in a different parallel universe and so if the matrix puts him in another dimension where he doesnt experience the hell in the US that i did, then it may not affect him?

However my son agreed with me that taiwanese look kinda cold and empty and soulless. So he may be in the same universe as me for now. Lol

[10/5, 8:23 PM] Winston: Btw dianne. U realize that america is not a happy or free place at all. It is very oppressive. I swear to God. Not kidding. I dont get why your sister is blind to this. Maybe shes in another universe.

So i am sure there is a 50 percent chance at least that angelo will be sorely disappointed and shocked at how negative and toxic and antisocial antifun the USA is. Not 0.000000000073 percent like he thinks. It will be at least 50 percent.

Of course reality is not fixed so its always possible the matrix could put him in another universe where the bad things in america dont affect him much. Right?

Did u consider that i could be right? I would never say something thats not true. You know that right Dianne? Plus u usually agree with most of my observations on most things. Remember? U shouldn't assume that angelo is gonna be right since he could be sorely disappointed, like i said. Havent u considered that?

[10/5, 8:46 PM] Winston: The thing is everytime i see how cold and toxic and antisocial americans are outside here, i feel sorry for angelo because i think "boy hes in for a huge disappointment alright. The shock will be very hard for him." Dont u consider that i could be right?

If I'm right then after a few months he will call u and be crying and tell u how wrong he was and how right daddy was, and then he will say "i wanna come home mommy. Is that alright?" What will Dianne say then? Lol

One thing for sure. America is not for kind sensitive people. Its a cruel place that is psychologically brutal and toxic and overly competitively and not social at all.

[10/5, 8:50 PM] Winston: Then when angelo comes back to Philippines he will experience what i did in 2002 when i went to Russia and write in his blog or journal:

"When i came back to Philippines the feeling was priceless. For the first time in months, i felt comfortable in my own skin, and i could go outside without feeling any social anxiety at all. The feeling was priceless and liberating beyond what words could convey. I felt just like my daddy did in 2002 when he went to Russia. Now that ive experienced the US, i understand him a lot better now."

Can u imagine that? Its very possible right? Lol

New text sent today:

Btw. Did u hear what i said before? I feel sorry for Angelo. Hes definitely in for a shock about America. He may even cry to you on the phone. I swear to you and Jesus, America is not nice. The people here are very mean, cold, toxic and 10000000000 less friendly than the Philippines. I swear to God and Jesus about this. The Philippines is 1000000000 times more friendly. I swear.

Do u know what this means? It means theres a very good chance Angelo will be shocked and disappointed and maybe even cry when he discovers the truth about America. Even my parents dont think he will fit in here.

Do u realize this? Did u consider this? Theres a very good chance I'm right. Just because Angelo is more normal than me doesn't change the fact that america is not friendly or nice at all. You are a resource only here. no one loves u for u. Someone like u Dianne is impossible to find in america. i swear. America is a very rough and tough place, even if you're a normie.

Did u consider all this? Or are u just in la la land that everything will go great? Come on. This is not a joke. Its serious. I feel sorry for him. Hes gonna be greatly disappointed unless the universe decides to protect him or help him. But logically hes in for a very very big disappointment. No joke!

You know me. I would never say something like this if it weren't true. Dont u ever consider this???????
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

You know @Winston as a social experiment you should send Angelo to a school in America and then father another son in the Philippines and check in twenty years again which of them is happier. :lol:

I sort of do the same thing because I have a few kids in Europe and a few in the Philippines. I'll just see in a decade or more from now how they end up doing. As awesome as the Philippines can be for a young person's social development and fulfillment, Western countries do offer better educational opportunities. At least Angelo will have a dual citizenship so returning to the Philippines will not be an issue if he grows tired of America as you have; he'd know the culture and blend in perfectly. Let him experience for himself the things you warned him about.

And who knows, maybe @AngeloTheMage will do better than his daddy. Genes are funny things, and sometimes our kids are like upgraded versions of ourselves who will outgrow and outdo us parents. ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You guys won't believe this. But my son arrived in Las Vegas in February and is staying with his guardians, who are relatives of Dianne. The thing is, he seems to be in a different dimension or universe. He thinks everything is normal and natural in America and that no people are stuck up at all. LOL. WTF is he smoking?! I swear. I told him that to say that there are no stuck up people in America is equivalent to saying that there are no poor people in the Philippines and that poverty doesn't exist there, which is beyond ridiculous. I swear. Even normies and average Americans will admit that there are stuck up people in America. So either Angelo is in another universe, or he's in denial, or he just doesn't know what the word "stuck up" really means, or his observation skills are just horrid, or he is just seeing what he wants to see. It's very bizarre how some people can deny something as obvious as the blue sky. Inexplicable.

Fortunately, he does seem to be a normie, even though he denies it, and he's not sensitive at all. Even if you show him the scariest horror movies, he doesn't react. It's as if he has no feelings or emotions and is invulnerable. I guess people that aren't sensitive definitely stand a better chance of fitting into America than those who are sensitive like me.

It can't be because of his age either. Mr S' daughter in Idaho sees all the things that we see here in the forum, and she is 17, two years older than Angelo. Yet she says that people are stuck up and cliquish in America and her intuition can sense when people are gossiping behind her back. She's not a normie so she is more similar to us than my son is. So it's not about age. Some people just aren't sensitive or on our wavelength at all. And some people aren't aware too. Mr S sent me a 26 min interview he did with his daughter, and she is definitely aware and on our wavelength.

Btw, I didn't know that schools now don't even use textbooks. They use a chrome laptop and all the books and homework is on it. Strange. I never knew that schools now are like that. It's like the schools I saw on science fiction movies. lol

However, Mr S told me that schools and tests today are nowhere as hard as when we were kids. So Angelo is lucky to have easier schoolwork than we did. That means it's easier for him to get good grades. That makes sense I guess, since kids are dumber today than before in terms of IQ, since America has deliberately dumbed down its citizens, according to insiders who worked for Ronald Reagan.

Btw, did you know that before WW1, the IQ level in America was at its peak? That's no surprise because if you look at school textbooks from the early 1900s they are way harder than the ones we had in the 1980s, which were harder than today. So people were smarter in the past, contrary to what Hollywood portrays. If you read books from the early 1900s you will see this too.

There's also a rule that sons usually go different ways than their fathers do. Benjamin Franklin's son even sided with the British and opposed him during the American Revolution. And John D. Rockefeller's son was not good in investing at all, only in philanthropy and being kind to people.

However it's still odd for my son to claim that there are no stuck up or closed people in America, or at least refuses to admit that there are. It's like he's not in the same reality that we are. I don't mind everyone having an opinion, but some things cross the line. It would be like me claiming that I never saw any poverty or poor people in the Philippines. If I said that, you would definitely think there was something wrong with me, without a doubt. Not just a difference of opinion. It could also be that the universe just likes to f**k with us and some people aren't even real, just NPCs or part of our collective dream, but aren't one of the dreamers, only a creation of the dream itself without any consciousness outside the dream.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
March 31st, 2023, 8:32 pm
However it's still odd for my son to claim that there are no stuck up or closed people in America, or at least refuses to admit that there are. It's like he's not in the same reality that we are. I don't mind everyone having an opinion, but some things cross the line. It would be like me claiming that I never saw any poverty or poor people in the Philippines. If I said that, you would definitely think there was something wrong with me, without a doubt. Not just a difference of opinion. It could also be that the universe just likes to f**k with us and some people aren't even real, just NPCs or part of our collective dream, but aren't one of the dreamers, only a creation of the dream itself without any consciousness outside the dream.
I think you're being a bit too harsh on your son here, @Winston because he's only been in America since February after all. When I initially came to the Philippines, I thought of it as some sort of awesome paradise on earth. It took me a while to figure out the dark side to it all, the issues, the problems, and the many imperfections. Give Angelo time, he'll befriend some American kids, get to know them, and see that some of them are vapid and fake. You can't expect someone to figure it all out in just two months or less.

The first time anyone is in a new place, especially when you're still young, people tend to be over excited, happy, over the moon. Everything is new, everything is fresh, and different. That's a common response. You cannot expect Angelo to conform to all your observations, when your observations were acquired over a lifetime of living in America. Also, Winston, you wrote before about your childhood and said parts of your younger life in America were pretty okay. So not every location or place is all doom and gloom.

Don't label your only son and heir a "normie NPC" and be disappointed in him when he's only been in America for a very short period of time. A year or two years down the line, after he's met with some disappointment from his peers, he might feel differently and see things more the way you see them. If not, it's okay too because at least he'll fit in well and be successful. He'll probably get a nice girlfriend, too. :D
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144