Is there anything more stupid than joining the US military?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is there anything more stupid than joining the US military?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

HappyGuy wrote:
January 25th, 2020, 2:14 am
Like fschmidt I just think most people today are trash, and you types want everyone to congratulate you on your philanthropy
Your argument really doesn't make any sense. You are either opposed to me on a racial basis for "creating half-bloods" because you are a racist subhuman on par with Cornfed, or you are opposed to me moving to another country, which means you dislike the entire idea of HappierAbroad as a concept and everyone is supposed to forever stay in their own country of birth for some odd reason. I'm just trying to figure out what you're mad about here because the point escapes me... :lol:

As for philantropy, I am not particularly generous either, I don't fund people's education, I'm not sending my wife's relatives through college and to be frank with you, they're not really your average broke third worlders, my in-laws can handle themselves perfectly well. So my money primarily goes to my own family and into my savings account.
HappyGuy wrote:
January 25th, 2020, 2:14 am
which is of course just self-centered sexual conquest.
How is me being married and a father a "self-centered sexual conquest" and what exactly did I do or say that offended you? Because I'm pretty puzzled by now.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 25th, 2020, 2:19 am
How is me being married and a father a "self-centered sexual conquest" and what exactly did I do or say that offended you? Because I'm pretty puzzled by now.
Because there are far reaching consequences for your actions knucklehead viewtopic.php?f=15&t=41816

If hapa males are gods gift to women in the Philippines that means your sperm is very valuable to have created them doesn't it? If sex tourist sperm was so valuable why aren't you types making as close to perfect clones of yourselves? So the sex tourist claims break down when they're not in an echo chamber. But for most men that doesn't matter, repeated lies are good enough reasoning when their sexual tastes are at stake. They can just shrug off any long term consequences later.

You couldn't even pass on your genetic makeup to your kids and you think they will be thankful to you? :shock:
Last edited by HappyGuy on January 25th, 2020, 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

HappyGuy wrote:
January 25th, 2020, 2:34 am
If hapa males are gods gift to women in the Philippines that means your sperm is very valuable to have created them doesn't it? If sex tourist sperm was so valuable why aren't you making as close to perfect clones of yourselves?
Well your whole argument is based on the incorrect premise of me being a 'sex tourist'... I am not. I am neither a tourist, nor am did I come for sex. I am a long term inhabitant of the Philippines, stay with one woman with whom I have children, we live in the same house, I work, and I support my family. My children are perfectly well-adjusted.

Sex tourists are men from America, Russia, China, Russia who come to the Philippines or Thailand for sex, go to some hookers and bar girls who they may or may not knock up, and leave them behind to rot. Some of these men are married back home and betray their wives, others are single and couldn't find a wife back home so they "fly one in". I am not like these men as I stay far away from hookers, bar girls, drugs and excessive alcohol consumption. The only children I created, I take care of.
HappyGuy wrote:
You couldn't even pass on your genetic makeup to your kids and you think they will be thankful to you? :shock:
How did I fail to pass on my genetic makup to my kids, have you ever even seen my kids? :roll: They're mine, they look like me and they're doing fine, so what exactly is the issue here?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 25th, 2020, 2:42 am
so what exactly is the issue here?
The dishonest justifications for them from a lot of men in your position. Portraying biracial kids as all positives with no negatives, at least no negatives felt by the father because that's all that matters right.

I need to go, next time lets take this to the racial or Asian American section.
Last edited by HappyGuy on January 25th, 2020, 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

HappyGuy wrote:
January 25th, 2020, 3:01 am
The dishonest justifications for them from a lot of men in your position.
So there's no issue with me, you're just throwing assumptions and misconceptions my way because of the way certain other men abroad behave? Right, got it... there's really nothing to discuss here, you're talking to the wrong guy.

I do wonder how you got these beliefs, and what your own background is, after this barrage of weird personal attacks (knucklehead, really?) and strange insinuations from you. I'm neither Asian, nor American, nor a sexpat, nor racist, so this whole thing is hilarious.

In fact one of my first ever threads on this site when I joined back in 2014 was me asking about the future dating prospects of my mixed race offspring in the aftermath of the Isla Vista shootings which were all over the news at the time, having just married a Filipina woman at the time. I'm one of the most sensitive people on this forum when it comes to this issue and look at you going off on me, lol.
HappyGuy wrote:
January 25th, 2020, 3:01 am
I need to go, next time lets take this to the racial or Asian American section.
Are you a disgruntled hapa man yourself, 'HappyGuy', or an otherwise sexually deprived man? I'm really curious how you arrived at all these ridiculous beliefs and why you are so desperate to stick it on me. Maybe you need to make a seperate thread, I'd love to dive deeper into this subject and hear what made you the way you are. I'm sensing a shitload of bitterness, and I think I'm not really the target you're looking for, but I am a father of several hapa children so I can sympathize to some degree and I'm intrigued...
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

HappyGuy wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 25th, 2020, 2:19 am
Because there are far reaching consequences for your actions knucklehead viewtopic.php?f=15&t=41816

If hapa males are gods gift to women in the Philippines that means your sperm is very valuable to have created them doesn't it? If sex tourist sperm was so valuable why aren't you types making as close to perfect clones of yourselves? So the sex tourist claims break down when they're not in an echo chamber. But for most men that doesn't matter, repeated lies are good enough reasoning when their sexual tastes are at stake. They can just shrug off any long term consequences later.

You're talking absolute balderdash.

Bi-racial kids don't have any more mental malaises than white kids do - sure, there are racist fathers who marry non-white women (usually Asian) who don't have the education or the self-reflection to be able to handle bringing up bi-racial kids properly but is this Marcos? It doesn't look like it to me to be honest, it sounds like his kids are going to be fine.

And of you know anything about the social hierachy of the Philippines (which is very similar to most Latin American countries) the Mestizo class are the top of the tree, his kids will be fine, they have Dutch blood instead of Spanish but all that kind of thing - mestizo, European surname, the mixture of looks - they will be fine, they are middle class to upper-middle class on that basis alone and they won't be short of opportunities within Phillippine society.

What won't be happening is Marcos's kids will be selling their holes to fat Hank from Iowa as soon as they reach legal age.

And if all these wonderful white kids are so well adjusted and adept - go and find out who are the top of the suicide tables in any developed country. That's right - white, working class males - if I was to procreate a life - it wouldn't be a white male - last thing I would want to see my white son (if I was able to create one of course... ) is to end his life hanging from a rope in his bedsit.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

yick wrote:
January 25th, 2020, 7:49 am
Several days have passed and I'm still waiting for him to give me any half-decent argument or perhaps some instances in which I said things that may be seen as 'evidence' of me being in the group he accuses me of being in.

I'll just keep waiting.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 26th, 2020, 9:27 am
yick wrote:
January 25th, 2020, 7:49 am
Several days have passed and I'm still waiting for him to give me any half-decent argument or perhaps some instances in which I said things that may be seen as 'evidence' of me being in the group he accuses me of being in.

I'll just keep waiting.
He's just trolling for a reaction - like all teenage girls I suppose. :lol:
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

I wouldn't be a biological father of an Asian like yick or Asian mix because I wouldn't want to be hapa or Asian myself.
MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 26th, 2020, 9:27 am
Why are you making this about you? You used an incel military strawman so I responded with a draft dodger and breeder strawman. But it sounds like you're very defensive about something you know was wrong. You should talk to your sons and other older mixed boys about that and not me, like I said I don't care.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

yick wrote:
January 26th, 2020, 6:24 pm
He's just trolling for a reaction - like all teenage girls I suppose. :lol:
Yeah, clearly. Taking a very contrarian viewpoint for the hell of it, and trying to stir up debate. Pretty pathetic.
HappyGuy wrote:
January 26th, 2020, 8:11 pm
I wouldn't be a biological father of an Asian like yick or Asian mix because I wouldn't want to be hapa or Asian myself.
I wouldn't mind at all. I'm sure the Asian or mixed race equivalent of myself would still do fine in life, considering this alternative universe version of me shared many of the same physical and mental traits I was gifted with that make me a generally successful and happy human being. Why the big hang-up on race, when you yourself do not even belong to said race?
HappyGuy wrote:
Why are you making this about you? You used an incel military strawman so I responded with a draft dodger and breeder strawman.
Draft dodger? Lol. I was never drafted, it wasn't a thing anymore in my country when I was living there. I'm a 'breeder', that's the one thing in this conversation you "accused" me of that sticks, as in I am a man who reproduced, what of it?
HappyGuy wrote:
You should talk to your sons and other older mixed boys about that and not me, like I said I don't care.
Oh you care. You wouldn't bring up this shit if you didn't have some strange personal hang-ups about race. Or at the very least some strange opinions and misconceptions on the matter. I am more than willing to enlighten you if you have any questions. But what I am most curious about is how you arrived at all these ridiculous beliefs and conclusions. What happened, where did the bad biracial man touch you?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

HappyGuy wrote:
I am over six foot tall with all my own hair and work out regulary. I also have Asian DNA - both from China and the Philippines (via Mexico) but it's mostly European, I don't have a fully Asian parent and I wouldn't swap me for any white bloke - you are taking cues from a numbnut like Johnny1975 means you're a bit away with reality.

What about you - what makes you think you're better than me because you're some bang average white dude?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Johnny1975 wrote:
January 27th, 2020, 2:23 am
yick wrote:
January 7th, 2020, 8:07 pm
My mother is a fat transsexual with a profile on pinalove (https://www.pinalove.com/johnny1975) and I'm a faggot retard.
We are all aware of this.
Johnny I have nothing against you as a poster but can you please stop shitting up threads with the same fake quote of @yick over and over again? It's getting old, and it's pretty much just spam at this point. All it does is derail conversations and annoy people reading discussions. I get that you and Yick have your beef and that's fine, but can you keep it out of topics that have nothing to do with whatever it is you're mad at him for? That'd be great. :D
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Sexual attraction or wanting to play Captain Save-a-hoe for a woman from another background is really not a good enough reason to make children especially hybrid children. Having children for stupid reasons has become the norm but if you're a decent person that shouldn't change anything.

I'll try to add to this in a few hours.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

HappyGuy wrote:
January 28th, 2020, 2:36 pm
Sexual attraction or wanting to play Captain Save-a-hoe for a woman from another background is really not a good enough reason to make children especially hybrid children. Having children for stupid reasons has become the norm but if you're a decent person that shouldn't change anything.

I'll try to add to this in a few hours.
There have been loads of 'hybrid children' who have gone onto lead successful lives - in fact, have made their mark on the world...

Raquel Welch is one such person - one of the most beautiful women EVER to grace Hollywood.

Bruce Lee had a German grandfather - an icon people still revere to this day.

However, there are lots of stupid, unintelligent people on this planet who have two parents from the same culture and race who don't achieve a thing.

Your marker of what constitutes success and happiness for children is a very inaccurate one.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

@MarcosZeitola Of course! The thing is there is a land of mixed race people living a perfectly happy and acceptable life - the vast majority of Latin America - a place where they come in all shapes, sizes and shades - even within the same family.

Unlike Happy Guy and a lot of HA'ers - are having a healthy sex life with the women of their choice.

Unlike Happy Guy and a lot of HA'ers - have a defined sense of masculinity.

Unlike Happy Guy and a lot of HA'ers - seem to have a successful life in their home countries and many of them succeed in politics, sport, the media

Unlike Happy Guy and a lot of HA'ers - if they want to leave their home country to be 'Happier Abroad' they manage it - even if it means they have to do it illegally.

I have no idea why Happy Guy thinks he is better than any of these people or that he is superior.