How To Handle Haters

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

How To Handle Haters

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

What is the best way to know you are a success in life? The number and type of "haters" you attract is a great indication. I say learn to love your haters. This is Grant Cardone, the billionaire real estate tycoon in whose syndication I invest, does a great job of breaking down why you need to have haters if you want to live and think BIG.

This is why I love getting hate from envious ne'er-do-wells like @Hypermak @Mrman @Cornfed and @Moretorque so much. They remind me of just how far I have come in life in terms of success and in freethinking. Haters generally DESPISE both of those things by the way. :lol:

So if you don't have any haters, find a way to get ahead so you can get some! 8)
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How To Handle Haters

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 12:04 pm
This is why I love getting hate from envious ne'er-do-wells like @Hypermak @Mrman @Cornfed and @Moretorque so much. They remind me of just how far I have come in life in terms of success and in freethinking. Haters generally DESPISE both of those things by the way. :lol:
I'm not sending hate your way. You send hate my way. I just call you out on what you are shoveling.

If you can spin your baseless attacks on my family as your being victim of 'hate', and you really believe that, you really are a piece of work.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

It's possible CE was as aggressive before the TRT as he is now, though I could swear he wasn't so bad before. (I don't count his interactions with Cornfed, since aggressiveness is appropriate there.) If his personality has changed and it's not due to TRT, another possible cause could be a parasite worm in his brain or a minor stroke.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 2:21 pm
I'm not sending hate your way. You send hate my way. I just call you out on what you are shoveling.

If you can spin your baseless attacks on my family as your being victim of 'hate', and you really believe that, you really are a piece of work.
You're don't strike me as the most clued-in guy in terms of modern parlance so let me help you. "A hater" refers to someone who directs negativity out of ENVY, not hate. So, I don't think you hate me (not that I would care). I do, however, seem to have triggered you into envious finger-wagging, shaming attempts because I have forced you to confront the flaws in your worldview, especially about marriage.

The main thing that seems to get your goat is the fact that you don't like my penchant for women half my age (or more). My providing small monthly allowance along with small medical care visits and necessities for girls I date gets called by you as paying underage girls for sex. That is hating par excellence. :lol:

It might help if you knew that my phone was ringing and chiming off the hook New Year's Day with various girls I dated (some married now with children) who still like to keep in touch because they love and appreciate me. Almost all of them want me to visit them in their countries, and the married ones have husbands who pass on their greetings. Many of them consult with me when they have complex problems, have legal concerns, family issues, or just want want to be cheered up with laughter and nostalgia.

None of that comes with sex for money or from prostitution. It comes with establishing yourself to women as a quintessential, loving, masculine figure who set the bar for them on how a man should treat and provide for them.

But if it makes you feel better about yourself to smear these relationships as "sex for money," go right ahead because I might do the same if I had to live out my life with a wife of your wife's age and declined beauty.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on January 2nd, 2020, 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Shemp wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 3:56 pm
It's possible CE was as aggressive before the TRT as he is now, though I could swear he wasn't so bad before. (I don't count his interactions with Cornfed, since aggressiveness is appropriate there.) If his personality has changed and it's not due to TRT, another possible cause could be a parasite worm in his brain or a minor stroke.
Not sure what's eating you, but I'd much prefer not to place you on my ignore list because you have contributed nuggets of information from which I've benefited. If this back and forth with mrman and his horribly outdated and harmful worldview disturbs you, please feel free to not read it.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

January 2nd, 2020, 4:17 pm
You're don't strike me as the most clued-in guy in terms of modern parlance so let me help you. "A hater" refers to someone who directs negativity out of ENVY, not hate.
Why do you keep trying to delusionally aggrandise yourself by pretending that humans envy you? No-one cares about your situation any more than we care about and would be envious of a rat because of what it lines its nest with, or at least that would be the case if you weren’t plundering resources from humans and using them to pay human females to commit bestiality with you, which is just revolting rather than a case for envy. Normal people just want blacks to leave them alone. If you did that then no decent human would have a problem with you. For example, if the appropriate zoo wanted to exhibit you in their primate section and that proved to be profitable, then even if vastly more resources were spent on your upkeep than mine I would honestly never think to resent you.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

January 2nd, 2020, 4:26 pm
Not sure what's eating you, but I'd much prefer not to place you on my ignore list because you have contributed nuggets of information from which I've benefited. If this back and forth with mrman and his horribly outdated and harmful worldview disturbs you, please feel free to not read it.
And I'm not sure what's eating you, though like I suggested, it might be a worm in your brain. Google for more about such parasites.

If MrMan attacked you first, then of course you are within your rights to strike back. For example, if out of the blue, without provocation, he called you a degenerate whoremonger etc. I'm not going to waste time and energy digging through your and his posting histories to check on this. Without such an initial attack by him, I think you are actually like a typical angry expat.

I'm sensitive to the phenomenon of the "angry expat" since I accidentally interact with lots of such guys and I want to avoid becoming an angry expat type myself. Some of these guys are alcoholics or druggies, others have money problems, others have health problems such as chronic backaches or worms in the brain and minor strokes like I mentioned. Still others have simply become psychologically unhinged because of too much moving around, so that they become ungrounded, overexcited and very aggressive and angry like you. (Eventually they crack up completely, or so I'm told. I try to keep my distance when they approach that point, so I'm never a witness to these explosive conclusions.)

As for ignoring me, doesn't matter. I write for my own benefit and for those who want to read me. Those who don't want to read me should indeed ignore me.

I should note that I had my own back and forth with MrMan long ago, who I accused of being a closet homosexual because of his insistence that he can't tell whether a man is handsome or not and because of his obsession with virginity. Virginity obsession is common in closet homosexuals, for whom the idea of putting their penis where another man previously put his penis is one step removed from the idea of rubbing penises with another man, and this second idea causes them to get sexually excited, thus exposing their secret homosexual leanings. To prevent this disturbing train of thoughts, they insist on virginity in the woman. However, I was never so aggressive and nasty in my interactions with MrMan as you.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Shemp wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 6:39 pm
I should note that I had my own back and forth with MrMan long ago, who I accused of being a closet homosexual because of his insistence that he can't tell whether a man is handsome or not and because of his obsession with virginity. Virginity obsession is common in closet homosexuals, for whom the idea of putting their penis where another man previously put his penis is one step removed from the idea of rubbing penises with another man, and this second idea causes them to get sexually excited, thus exposing their secret homosexual leanings. To prevent this disturbing train of thoughts, they insist on virginity in the woman.
Well than you and I both notice a creepy, sex-based, obsessive pathology with @MrMan. I am not ready to call brand him a homosexual (though he does oddly tend to volunteer how he can have sex with his wife as much as he wants as if we would be impressed), but his ire with me seems to be based in the type of sexual life he imagines that I am having with young, beautiful girls. Therein lies HIS weird obsession.

But like a small handful of our resident weirdos MrMan is guilty of the most vile, unforgivable transgression a man can make, making a fuss over the sex lives other men are having, AKA d*ck policing. I have seen it before and it never comes from men who are sexually satisfied in their lives, it is always the bottom of the barrel men who struggle with unfulfilling or non-existent sex lives that castigate those of us who are doing very well in that regard. Top-tier men usually nod, grin, fist-bump, or chat me up when I am out with a girl several times more attractive than I deserve. On the contrary, obese idiots, unemployed types, and overall losers are the ones who lose their sh*t. This is what @MrMan (and also @Cornfed) represents to me, that lowest of the low in terms of sexually underprivileged men. There is no need to coddle or be polite with these types. They deserve to be reminded of what they are, miserable, choiceless, deprived, losers and this is what triggers their "player-hating" reactions. Notice they keep coming back for more and more because the ugly truth being told about them keeps them hooked even though they dislike the message and the messenger. 8)

"If you remind a man of what he doesn't have, or his unfortunate station in life, he'll hate you more than he hates life itself." If Dale Carnegie did not say that, he certainly should have!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Shemp wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 6:39 pm
I should note that I had my own back and forth with MrMan long ago, who I accused of being a closet homosexual because of his insistence that he can't tell whether a man is handsome or not and because of his obsession with virginity. Virginity obsession is common in closet homosexuals, for whom the idea of putting their penis where another man previously put his penis is one step removed from the idea of rubbing penises with another man, and this second idea causes them to get sexually excited, thus exposing their secret homosexual leanings. To prevent this disturbing train of thoughts, they insist on virginity in the woman. However, I was never so aggressive and nasty in my interactions with MrMan as you.
I think your theories about sexuality say more about your own thinking than those you are trying to psychoanalyze. There is a reason plumbers and policemen don't usually practice psychology. Even the founders of it probably revealed more about their own hangups with their theories than their patients. Homosexuals being virginity obsessed? Where do you get that? I've never even heard of such a stereotype. Usually, the more sexual liberal/libertine do not care about virginity or are against it. Your theory is sickening to me. Not wanting to be where another guy left his fluids doesn't conjure up imagines of homosexual acts (which sound like homosexual acts you made up in your mind) for me, but the description is disgusting. That isn't my primary reason for wanting a virgin. If I were a widower, I might consider a widow. I don't consider such a woman to be defiled if she was a virgin before and abstinent after her husband's death. I wouldn't want one who'd just been widowed a day and had just slept with her husband, but those are two different issues. It's more a moral issue much than a bodily fluids one. And I don't associate it with homosexuality unless someone like you posts (or says) something gross like you did above.

The idea that 'you find something repulsive because you find it exciting' is pretty flawed reasoning. Most of the time, someone finds something repulsive because they find it repulsive.

I suspect the idea of men doing homosexual stuff is naturally repulsive to most men, not because they find it exciting, but because it's repulsive. It's become an ideology now and the media and social and political activists are trying to convince people that it isn't gross, going against natural instincts. It's like feminism in that regard. A lot of cultures have taboos against such things.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

January 2nd, 2020, 8:15 pm
Well than you and I both notice a creepy, sex-based, obsessive pathology with @MrMan. I am not ready to call brand him a homosexual (though he does oddly tend to volunteer how he can have sex with his wife as much as he wants as if we would be impressed), but his ire with me seems to be based in the type of sexual life he imagines that I am having with young, beautiful girls. Therein lies HIS weird obsession.
My concern with your promoting sexual immorality is that it is a sin against God, and it's bad for the men you would corrupt by your philosophy and the string of girls they would corrupt.
But like a small handful of our resident weirdos MrMan is guilty of the most vile, unforgivable transgression a man can make, making a fuss over the sex lives other men are having, AKA d*ck policing. I have seen it before and it never comes from men who are sexually satisfied in their lives, it is always the bottom of the barrel men who struggle with unfulfilling or non-existent sex lives that castigate those of us who are doing very well in that regard. Top-tier men usually nod, grin, fist-bump, or chat me up when I am out with a girl several times more attractive than I deserve. On the contrary, obese idiots, unemployed types, and overall losers are the ones who lose their sh*t. This is what @MrMan (and also @Cornfed) represents to me, that lowest of the low in terms of sexually underprivileged men. There is no need to coddle or be polite with these types. They deserve to be reminded of what they are, miserable, choiceless, deprived, losers and this is what triggers their "player-hating" reactions. Notice they keep coming back for more and more because the ugly truth being told about them keeps them hooked even though they dislike the message and the messenger. 8)
That is a prime example of being an Internet hater. I have sex with my own wife, and I don't have to shoot up with testosterone to do it. That's a normal and good thing. I don't ruin some girl for the next guy, or defile her before her husband. I'm not unemployed either.

Your also the one who is making a fuss, tagging me and stalking my posts. It's really weird. Kind of like a strange obsession. Trying to make yourself out as a victim of 'hate' the way you conduct yourself really takes the cake, as if you desire people's sympathy.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

By now you will all have realized that what this senile buffoon is calling "haters" are simply people whom he feels the urge to mock and belittle, based on his superior cynical whoremonger lifestyle, and have the very manly (if not human) reaction of talking back in rhymes.

There is a wide variety of members here with a lot of different experiences. I think, or I thought at least, that the mission of a forum like this is toput al the experiences on a common table and let people learn from them, organically and at their own pace. Nobody here is a guru, noone is in the business mocking anyone else's life choices and the consequences of those life choices.

The only "hater" I see here is @Contrarian Expatriate, who perhaps needs to look down on people who don't subscribe with his worldview in order to feel as accomplished and in peace with himself as he wants us to believe.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

This is Grant Cardone, the billionaire real estate tycoon in whose syndication I invest, does a great job of breaking down why you need to have haters if you want to live and think BIG.
This is the ultimate telltale sign and confirmation that OP is full of s*hit, tip to toe. No serious "investor" would put their money into this kinds of real-estate-cum-Internet-persona kinds of people.

He is all talk and no walk, another Internet warrior who can pose as the ultimate senior redpiller to feel better for a couple of hours when he logs out.

I might be a never do-gooder because I am "just" a chef, but I happen to have a few friends in high places in the City of London and I did invest some of my savings in reputable UK funds which, overall, have been up 35% in 3 years, with minimal risk, no traces of boombastic promises and attached scams.

@Contrarian Expatriate is probably too cool for school to invest in funds. He needs to find the scam du jour online and be all brag about it.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

January 2nd, 2020, 8:15 pm
But like a small handful of our resident weirdos MrMan is guilty of the most vile, unforgivable transgression a man can make, making a fuss over the sex lives other men are having, AKA d*ck policing.
Yeah, the thing is that in a functional human society, dick policing is actually necessary and not necessarily a function of jealousy, but I wouldn’t expect a simian like you to realise this.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Wonderful to see the various reactions validating precisely what Grant Cardone talks about in the video. “Haters” react that way like clockwork.

As I said before, if you have no haters, you aren’t where you need to be in life. They ironically let you know you’re winning!
8)
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

January 3rd, 2020, 12:28 am
Wonderful to see the various reactions validating precisely what Grant Cardone talks about in the video. “Haters” react that way like clockwork.

As I said before, if you have no haters, you aren’t where you need to be in life. They ironically let you know you’re winning!
8)
No, they just validate that you are an a$$hole and you rake up people who hate or pity you every time you open your mouth. Nobody is interested in your fraudster mentor and your pretense of "success". However, if you provoke 10 people calling them names, you can expect at least 8 of them will react.