Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
boixos24
Freshman Poster

Post by boixos24 »

Last edited by boixos24 on May 31st, 2021, 11:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
boixos24
Freshman Poster

Post by boixos24 »

Last edited by boixos24 on May 31st, 2021, 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re: Best countries for Arab men?

Post by fschmidt »

As a mod here, I approved your posts but I don't approve of your posts. Egypt sounds like it has the right approach to combating modern degeneracy.
boixos24
Freshman Poster

Post by boixos24 »

Last edited by boixos24 on May 31st, 2021, 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re: Best countries for Arab men?

Post by gsjackson »

Poland should fill the bill. I also found many magnificent pectoral configurations in Prague and Bucharest.

Fschmidt has been married for many years, so maybe he's forgotten about the imperatives nature sets before young men. But if you come to the U.S. the food supply and general way of living should deplete your testosterone supply very quickly -- if you decide to go the celibate route.
boixos24
Freshman Poster

Post by boixos24 »

Last edited by boixos24 on May 31st, 2021, 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Best countries for Arab men?

Post by gsjackson »

I think I read somewhere that Italian men really slay in Poland, so if you have that look it might be an advantage. I've spent about three months in Poland, and always found the women to be very sweet and willing to chat. And pretty frisky when they get drunk. Haven't been to Colombia. It's more renowned for attractive women, but I think it's the fake boob (and ass) capital of the world. I prefer the natural look in all respects.
boixos24
Freshman Poster

Post by boixos24 »

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I'm in Serbia right now. Have spent four months here, three recently in Albania. Two months in Croatia a few years back. All things considered, including the look of the women, I think I'd take Romania with the Czech Republic runner-up, because the latter has gotten more expensive, at least in Prague. But you really can't go wrong in any of these countries, and there's not much to choose between them. They all have things to recommend them, and the women in all of them have better looks and better attitudes than American women. And they can be found in public, unlike the U.S., where they tend to stay in their privatized spaces.
boixos24
Freshman Poster

Post by boixos24 »

boixos24
Freshman Poster

Post by boixos24 »

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

boixos24 wrote:
May 21st, 2021, 12:24 pm
Hey everyone

I'm an Egyptian dude in my early 20s. I have the opportunity to travel the world and work remotely thanks to the job I'm in. I grew up abroad so I'm not your typical Arab dude, I'm more "westernized and progressive" so to speak.

About me
-Ethnicity: arab/white mediterannean. I have white skin but have mediterannean/arab features (thick black curly hair, eyebrows, brown eyes). The American and European women I video chatted with online always thought I was Spanish or Italian.
-Height: my downside. i'm 5'10 (5'11 with shoes on :P )
-Body: fit and muscular
-Personality: laid-back, introverted. but i can be extroverted and very confident when I want to impress (job, girls, etc)
-I have a muslim name. I don't know if that might affect dating and hook-ups

These are the countries I've been looking at:
1. Colombia
2. Canada (Montreal)
3. Ukraine
4, Poland
5. Bulgaria
6. Mexico
7. Philippines

Women with large breasts are my preference. Feminine figure and face too. And they should be able to cook and clean if I get to that point of the relationship. I am personally attracted the most to busty pale white girls, followed by latinas.

1. So, are there any countries that are attracted to egyptian/white arab guys like me? basically, countries where i would have a good chance of dating/hooking up/having a relationship despite my arab ethnicity and name
2. Which countries listed here do you think fit my criteria the most, and would be attracted to an arab guy?
3. If you know any more countries that would work for me, please do tell! Scandinavian maybe? any other baltic or slavic countries?

Anyways, as a digital nomad, I definitely plan on visiting and living in one of these countries so long as the women there are my type.
Dependin what is you want is ok pay money for faky love or you want same not have payment

and you are moslemman or aesthetic no reliosity for better to be later in europe tiring of islamfobia

so colonbia easy peasy buy faky love left right center dimes on dollar cheapy now have corona protesting violenc desprado need money so so many girl fall your pocket for pesomonies

phlipin most poverty province and easter asia closed til further notifcation for corona

go north youngman act not arab stead be italy or spainish or pretending secularization turkyman and you go hi status euro polan and scanavia girly not wanting any sexmoney only realdeal liky you for you exotic south euro sexyman same stanfordguy erocit exotic apeal white girl think he jo hiphop man

howbout brasil best bot world
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
boixos24
Freshman Poster

Post by boixos24 »

Last edited by boixos24 on May 31st, 2021, 11:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The obvious thought would be Arab countries. Failing that, possibly countries where your reputation hadn't been tarnished, such as countries outside the West.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

boixos24 wrote:
May 22nd, 2021, 3:49 pm
Currently my updated shortlist is Poland, Colombia, Ukraine, Iceland, and Canada Montreal

thoughts?

You will need a long term visa for Poland, Iceland and Canada.

And Cornfed is right (broken clock and all that...) the reputation of Arab men has been badly tarnished in Europe - you are probably best off going to somewhere outside of Europe or North America... Ukraine has thousands of thirsty Arab and Turkish men already there doing what you want to do.

Facial hair - beards, goatees etc - shave it off - clean shaven is the way to go!

Return to “Questions and Advice”