Better Angola or Mozambique for a single European man?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: Better Angola or Mozambique for a single european man?

Post by Spencer »

TheHunter wrote:
May 26th, 2021, 3:04 pm
If I have made this request in the forum, it means that I don't want or can't go to Uganda. In spite of the answers you all gave me, I realized that Uganda is unique and there are no similar countries like Uhanda.
Trygo uganda neybor poverty pronvince masai warioret girlys for bush lifing of huts for folow pathing euro white womenz fetishize spearman lionkilers
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

Some people here have my same idea about Angola girls, but not about Mozambique. In Mozambique the girls are cheerful, kind and helpful. I only noticed it by chatting with them. Then I don't understand why you say that girls are ugly- They have a mixed African and European (Portuguese) blood, so the girls are beautiful, more than in other African countries. Of course I can be wrong because I never went to Mozambique. But ......... Mozambique has even some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, the girls are beautiful and cheerful. Why do you advise me against Mozambique? But ... please, I'd like to hear someone who has been to Mozambique and who knows Mozambique well and also other African countries well.

Edit: Why didn't anyone recommend Ghana or Tanzania to me?
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

TheHunter wrote:
May 26th, 2021, 11:03 pm
Some people here have my same idea about Angola girls, but not about Mozambique. In Mozambique the girls are cheerful, kind and helpful. I only noticed it by chatting with them. Then I don't understand why you say that girls are ugly- They have a mixed African and European (Portuguese) blood, so the girls are beautiful, more than in other African countries. Of course I can be wrong because I never went to Mozambique. But ......... Mozambique has even some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, the girls are beautiful and cheerful. Why do you advise me against Mozambique? But ... please, I'd like to hear someone who has been to Mozambique and who knows Mozambique well and also other African countries well.

Thehunter sooo complication italyman but sincerment search discovry ownpersoanly aborder promislan sonow we in 100% agrement you need go direcment mozmambiq pronto do jucy onground reporting here erday also make pm consult on bossman wiseton for deepr spritul insites for help guiding golden path in the mozambiq so now we all agrement when you arival there what city you starting is only big city or poverty province can it be start before the june in jus few days do sharing writ and photos same standfordguy do for the euro girly he date to mate wit

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Spencer wrote:
May 25th, 2021, 8:19 pm
Italianman wrote:
May 25th, 2021, 6:21 pm
TheHunter wrote:
May 23rd, 2021, 7:43 am
Hi friends, if you know both, Angola and Mozambique, could you tell me which is the best option for a single european man?
I like to have fun, even with nice and happy girls.
Thanks,
Adry
See: https://culturewhiz.org/trip-reports/ob ... ork-africa they do a good job putting out content 8)
Wowee this soooo informating and enertains from andota prospect of the midl termer afrofile please o plesase repostment story in ful entirenes for inquiring aborders to read learn kno the facjac the direcment and indirectmen first or second handed observes from afripat of years west east and south afric
:D
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

TheHunter wrote:
May 26th, 2021, 11:03 pm

if you angle fone go nice english cuntry botswan ghana ugunda - uganda

Trygo uganda neybor poverty pronvince masai warioret girlys for bush lifing of huts - tanzan kenya

TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

I went to Uganda many times and I love Uganda.
I'd like to visit anoter country.
I speak spanish and portuguese too. I can visit every country, but not french language.
For this reason I asked you which country is better for me. I like beautiful, sweet and submissive girls.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

TheHunter wrote:
May 27th, 2021, 1:58 pm
I went to Uganda many times and I love Uganda.
I'd like to visit anoter country.
I speak spanish and portuguese too. I can visit every country, but not french language.
For this reason I asked you which country is better for me. I like beautiful, sweet and submissive girls.
Trygo uganda neybor poverty pronvince masai warioret girlys for bush lifing of huts - TANZAN KENYA

are you 12 years old hoy hoy hoy

TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

I'm not able to understand even one word of what you wrote. Then write to me in another language please?
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

TheHunter wrote:
May 27th, 2021, 11:38 pm
I'm not able to understand even one word of what you wrote. Then write to me in another language please?
Je...una zaidi ya miaka kumi na mbili hoy hoy hoy

TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

Nina miaka 18. Nilikuwa nimeelewa sentensi hii. Sasa naanza kukuelewa vizuri. Je! Unaweza kutafsiri sentensi hii kwa Kiswahili?
"Trygo uganda neybor poverty pronvince masai warioret girlys for bush lifing of huts - TANZAN KENYA"
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

TheHunter wrote:
May 28th, 2021, 9:45 pm
Nina miaka 18. Nilikuwa nimeelewa sentensi hii. Sasa naanza kukuelewa vizuri. Je! Unaweza kutafsiri sentensi hii kwa Kiswahili?
"Trygo uganda neybor poverty pronvince masai warioret girlys for bush lifing of huts - TANZAN KENYA"
Nenda maeneo ya msituni ya majirani wa uganda tanzan na kenya na ujaribu kuishi katika vibanda na kuchumbiana na wanawake wa kimasai huko

TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

ahahaha, asante kwa ushauri muhimu.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Better Angola or Mozambique for a single European man?

Post by Outcast9428 »

I feel like pretty much anywhere in Africa as a European guy you're going to practically feel like a king. Given that 70% of the population in Angola makes less than $3.20 a day, even if you're standard middle class in Europe, in Africa, you're the equivalent of a 1 percenter in wealth. There's no way that you're going to hide the fact that you're from Europe which means that girls thinking about your wealth while dating you is inevitable.

The real question is, are you comfortable with that fact? If so, then I'd think that finding girls who would be interested in you should be pretty easy in an African country.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Re: Better Angola or Mozambique for a single European man?

Post by TheHunter »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 6th, 2021, 2:22 am
I feel like pretty much anywhere in Africa as a European guy you're going to practically feel like a king. Given that 70% of the population in Angola makes less than $3.20 a day, even if you're standard middle class in Europe, in Africa, you're the equivalent of a 1 percenter in wealth.
Since no one has ever answered my questions about Angola, I'm curious to know if you went to Angola to be able to say these things. If you know Angola well, can you tell me which city is easier to find girls in? I don't feel very comfortable if a girl comes with me just because she thinks I'm rich. I think the problem with Angola for me is that the girls make you understand that they want money or that they exploit you, and that bothers me. In Uganda, on the other hand, girls are much, much more discreet.
I sent you a PM. I thank you for your reply.