Should I (Tsar) Renounce US Citizenship in this situation?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Should I (Tsar) Renounce US Citizenship in this situation?

Post by Tsar »

Imagine, after months and begging (assuming I am unable to get to Mexico) finally get someone competent and determined what infection I had...I get +50% worse every week but now it is +50% worse every 4-5 days.

Obviously, I would be furious about not being taken seriously and finally had enough of the incompetence, bullshit, and disgraceful of America(ns), which is suppose to be a first world nation and suppose to have many decent people (according to the PR Campaigns).

I know if I have to go abroad for a diagnosis...there is almost no chance I will keep my US citizenship. I would be done with the United States if I had to go abroad for diagnosis. It would mean the US was completely incompetent and a failure of a nation at everything for a person like me...
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Should I (Tsar) Renounce US Citizenship in this situation?

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
June 20th, 2021, 5:27 am
Imagine, after months and begging (assuming I am unable to get to Mexico) finally get someone competent and determined what infection I had...I get +50% worse every week but now it is +50% worse every 4-5 days.

Obviously, I would be furious about not being taken seriously and finally had enough of the incompetence, bullshit, and disgraceful of America(ns), which is suppose to be a first world nation and suppose to have many decent people (according to the PR Campaigns).

I know if I have to go abroad for a diagnosis...there is almost no chance I will keep my US citizenship. I would be done with the United States if I had to go abroad for diagnosis. It would mean the US was completely incompetent and a failure of a nation at everything for a person like me...
It sounds like you have a very rare condition that US physicians are unfamiliar with. I don't know why that would have anything to do with renouncing US citizenship. There are advantages to US citizenship, like easily being able to get into foreign countries, and the embassy coming to back if you are imprisoned for some unjust charge. I was talking to an American missionary who was arrested for preaching in a foreign country. He was with a bunch of Indonesians. Their embassy did nothing to help them. The US embassy helped him and got the Indonesians out of jail, too.

As I recall, you have EU citizenship, also, which is another powerful block.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Should I (Tsar) Renounce US Citizenship in this situation?

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:
June 20th, 2021, 7:02 pm
It sounds like you have a very rare condition that US physicians are unfamiliar with. I don't know why that would have anything to do with renouncing US citizenship.
They're suppose to use science, the US is suppose to be a first world nation (with a good medical system) (I obviously didn't believe it and now I knew how terrible it really is), and actually put in effort to make a good diagnosis. The entire US also only has about 5 laboratories capable of doing most of those tests...or so I heard...

Most doctors just said I have nothing and essentially said it was in my mind... now I am much worse... entirely because of their incompetence.

I wasn't entirely thinking right again since it would not be smart to renounce for that reason despite being the most furious ever...I might just leave into permanent exile...

One of the only reasons why I am keeping my US citizenship is the medical care part...but maybe it is only good for something like cancer or a common flu... nothing else... nothing too complicated for the large number of incompetents.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑