Where can I buy a Vax Certificate?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Where can I buy a Vax Certificate?

Post by Tsar »

I want to buy a counterfeit Vax Certificate. Can you PM me the recommendations?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: Where can I buy a Vax Certificate?

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar wrote:
July 13th, 2021, 1:33 pm
That's highly illegal. You could be fined and/or jailed.

I would not want to take the risk. What country are you thinking about?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Tsar wrote:
Tsar, nobody gets out of being absorbed by landru.
Time to Hide!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Moretorque wrote:
July 13th, 2021, 3:04 pm
Tsar wrote:
Absorbed by landru?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Why not to accept 2 x vaccination and get a legal vaccination certificate?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
July 13th, 2021, 10:16 pm
Fear and common sense.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Yohan wrote:
July 13th, 2021, 10:16 pm
Covid-19 isn't serious. It's like a very bad cold or a flu. It has a 99.9%+ survival rate. I am not having my DNA altered. Murphy's Law would probably happen to someone like me. People have died from that vaccine, Israel confirmed myocarditis in males in their late teens up to early thirties caused by the vaccine, and a woman in the UK has terrible blisters form all over her leg...

Plus, herd immunity would have been the better option.

Why would I want a vaccine for something that I could survive?

Whatever is in the virus isn't good. Vaccines like this vaccine would take several years of studies and monitoring the people who got the test vaccines.

One question I have is why create a new virus instead of tainting annual flu vaccines? My answers would be:
1. It wouldn't shutdown travel and allow governments worldwide to become more totalitarian.
2. Many people and most worldwide probably don't get an annual flu vaccines.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Tsar wrote:
July 13th, 2021, 3:25 pm
Moretorque wrote:
July 13th, 2021, 3:04 pm
Tsar wrote:
Absorbed by landru?
It's a old Star Trek where everybody wanders around in a Borg hive trance. You are trying to deviate from the hive.
Time to Hide!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Tsar wrote:
July 13th, 2021, 11:00 pm
Covid-19 isn't serious. It's like a very bad cold or a flu. It has a 99.9%+ survival rate.
This is not true, even here in Japan where medical facilities are good and people have National Health Insurance and quickly ask for help from doctors and hospitals, the survival rate is 98.1 %
So far, out of 785,737 patients 14,960 died.

I also consider covid-19 as a kind of flu-like infection. I got already my seasonal flu shot about 9 months ago and had my 1st (Pfizer) covid-19 shot last week and I am already reserved for 2nd shot and after that I will receive my vaccination certificate from the ward office in Japanese/English for free.
No need to buy a fake certificate.

About side effect, after vaccination a few hours later I was getting tired for 2 days. no fever but some pain in the left arm. This was all. Same observation with my wife, daughter, my friends in Malaysia, friends in Europe. I will see if there is any difference between the reaction of the 1st and 2nd shot.

I plan to travel around middle of October - Thailand, but maybe also to another destination nearby. - No vaccination = no way to travel to some parts of Asia and it means also trouble for re-entry procedure to Japan.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
July 14th, 2021, 4:03 am
I plan to travel around middle of October
You have the wrong attitude. Being lethally injected should relieve you of the need for plans. Just go gracefully, and ponder what particular issues you are going to die of.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Yohan wrote:
July 14th, 2021, 4:03 am
Tsar wrote:
July 13th, 2021, 11:00 pm
Covid-19 isn't serious. It's like a very bad cold or a flu. It has a 99.9%+ survival rate.
This is not true, even here in Japan where medical facilities are good and people have National Health Insurance and quickly ask for help from doctors and hospitals, the survival rate is 98.1 %
So far, out of 785,737 patients 14,960 died.

I also consider covid-19 as a kind of flu-like infection. I got already my seasonal flu shot about 9 months ago and had my 1st (Pfizer) covid-19 shot last week and I am already reserved for 2nd shot and after that I will receive my vaccination certificate from the ward office in Japanese/English for free.
No need to buy a fake certificate.

About side effect, after vaccination a few hours later I was getting tired for 2 days. no fever but some pain in the left arm. This was all. Same observation with my wife, daughter, my friends in Malaysia, friends in Europe. I will see if there is any difference between the reaction of the 1st and 2nd shot.

I plan to travel around middle of October - Thailand, but maybe also to another destination nearby. - No vaccination = no way to travel to some parts of Asia and it means also trouble for re-entry procedure to Japan.
So of course you'll want to know the average age and number of co-morbidities of the 14,960 who died, and then compare it to the average age of death for all causes. You'll want to know how the number of total deaths in Japan over the past 16 months compares to similar previous time periods -- assuming you can get accurate information, which is far from certain, at least in the U.S. You'll want to know how many deaths from other respiratory diseases, like regular flu and pneumonia, there have been over the same time period, and whether that number is down significantly. And if, unlike the U.S., Japan actually does autopsies of "covid cases," you'll want to know what the actual cause of death was determined to be.

Or you can just believe everything the government and corporate media tell you. Maybe they're entitled to at least a scintilla of credibility in Japan, but in the U.S. they have made it very clear for years and years that they are not.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
July 14th, 2021, 10:36 am
Or you can just believe everything the government and corporate media tell you.
I know it is a habit, but there is really no need any more to try to convince people who are now the walking dead in more ways than one.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
July 14th, 2021, 1:15 pm
gsjackson wrote:
July 14th, 2021, 10:36 am
Or you can just believe everything the government and corporate media tell you.
I know it is a habit, but there is really no need any more to try to convince people who are now the walking dead in more ways than one.
Whatever, no vaccination means no international travel to most parts in Asia.
I will travel again and you will stay where you are. Up to you... if you feel comfortable where you are now and have no intention to travel to abroad you don't need any vaccination.
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

I had the Pfizer vacation last week with no side effects. Most of my family and colleagues have had it too. Come next year in my country it’s likely you won’t beable to attend any social events if you haven’t been vaccinated and definitely won’t be able to leave the country.

To enter Russia, I’ll need a covid passport. They have started getting strict on getting vaccinated with their citizens. Any Russian tourist who wants to holiday on the Black Sea Coast in the Krasnodar region most be vaccinated or have it on arrival. It’s a good thing too, last summer 6 of my GF’s friends caught covid brought in by tourists. 2 still have complications and one who’s a triathlete now has permanent lung damage. If she’s suffered life long complications, then anyone who’s physically fit could also end up in the same boat.

One of my FSU dating mentors in his early 50’s, who was healthy died last year too from covid. He went from having minor flu symptoms to passing away in 4 days!!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Huddo wrote:
July 18th, 2021, 5:52 pm
I had the Pfizer vacation last week with no side effects. Most of my family and colleagues have had it too. Come next year in my country it’s likely you won’t beable to attend any social events if you haven’t been vaccinated and definitely won’t be able to leave the country.

To enter Russia, I’ll need a covid passport. They have started getting strict on getting vaccinated with their citizens. Any Russian tourist who wants to holiday on the Black Sea Coast in the Krasnodar region most be vaccinated or have if on arrival. It’s a good thing too, last summer 6 of my GF’s friends caught covid brought in by tourists. 2 still have complications and one who’s a triathlete now has permanent lung damage. If she’s suffered life long complications, then anyone who’s physically fit could also end up in the same boat.

One of my FSU dating mentors in his early 50’s, who was healthy died last year too from covid. He went from having minor flu symptoms to passing away in 4 days!!
Do you really think Covid-19 is that serious it needs a vaccine? Have you met with her or spoke with her to see for yourself how Covid-19 hurt her physically?

You really know it was Covid-19 that killed him in 4 days? I heard it can kill in 2 or 3 days too.

I was thinking it was serious but I really don't know anymore. Many people have recovered and return to normal.

Did they have any underlying health conditions? We're they smokers? Heavy drinkers? Cancer survivors?