Do you think I could scam people out of cryptocurrency?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Do you think I could scam people out of cryptocurrency?

Post by Tsar »

Do you think I could successfully scam people out of cryptocurrency?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king ๐Ÿ‘‘
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Re: Do you think I could scam people out of cryptocurrency?

Post by TruthSeeker »

Tsar wrote: โ†‘
September 6th, 2021, 9:08 am
I think you could but it wouldn't be the wisest thing to do. Don't you have any moral backbone? Haven't you heard of the golden rule? Do unto others...

Didn't someone scam you and you threatened to expose them this December? What happened with that anyway?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

TruthSeeker wrote: โ†‘
September 6th, 2021, 9:35 am
I think you could but it wouldn't be the wisest thing to do. Don't you have any moral backbone? Haven't you heard of the golden rule? Do unto others...

Didn't someone scam you and you threatened to expose them this December? What happened with that anyway?
No, I wasn't scammed. A financial company in the US suspended my account, blacklisted my email and phone...

Now, I am not exposing him. I wanted to try to get him to pay me money in exchange for not trying to ruin his reputation. The 'P" Word is the worst of all words to use to ruin someone. Now...I am going to try to ruin him when I feel like it. I don't let the Elites get away with (permanently) suspending a financial services account.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

September 6th, 2021, 9:35 am
Morals are for people who can afford to have them.

In 2020 and early 2021, I lost almost every last moral I had.

I have been oppressed too long. The only way out is through unethical means.

If someone has crypto and they send it to me, then it's their fault for being gullible or falling for it. Without money, I will always be poor. There's no way to escape poverty. And I have no idea if I'll actually be able to get any employment in the EU.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

September 6th, 2021, 10:11 am
If someone has crypto and they send it to me, then it's their fault for being gullible or falling for it. Without money, I will always be poor. There's no way to escape poverty. And I have no idea if I'll actually be able to get any employment in the EU.
Explain to us how the scam will work. On what basis would someone send you crypto? You have to have a product or service that you offer and if you just take the crypto without providing the product or service they will come after you. It's not easy to scam.

Indians do it from call centers in India, but they are highly organized and skilled. They use a variety of techniques to get their victims to send them funds, usually in the form of gift cards and there is a marketplace where they resell the gift cards. I have been watching videos on the subject.

So how are you Tsar going to engage your scam?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

September 6th, 2021, 10:33 am
Explain to us how the scam will work. On what basis would someone send you crypto? You have to have a product or service that you offer and if you just take the crypto without providing the product or service they will come after you. It's not easy to scam.

Indians do it from call centers in India, but they are highly organized and skilled. They use a variety of techniques to get their victims to send them funds, usually in the form of gift cards and there is a marketplace where they resell the gift cards. I have been watching videos on the subject.

I don't want to give away too many details but I will make it look really interesting to the most gullible people and people need to apply.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

@yick @Winston What do you think of Tsar's plan to scam people out of crypto?
September 6th, 2021, 10:48 am
I don't want to give away too many details but I will make it look really interesting to the most gullible people and people need to apply.
Usually scammers appeal to their victim's sense of greed. For example in this video the target is told he is being awarded $12 billion but will have to pay a "processing fee".

Many of these scams are run out of Nigeria.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Lol. When I'm asked to pay a "processing fee" to receive a large sum of cash, I usually just tell them to deduct the processing fee from my big reward and send the remaining balance to me. It gets them every time. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

September 6th, 2021, 12:46 pm
@yick @Winston What do you think of Tsar's plan to scam people out of crypto?
September 6th, 2021, 10:48 am
Usually scammers appeal to their victim's sense of greed. For example in this video the target is told he is being awarded $12 billion but will have to pay a "processing fee".

Many of these scams are run out of Nigeria.
It's a stupid idea, he would get a lot further with his aims if he just went out and did a honest days work somewhere.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

I think @Tsar should take advantage of his remaining years of youth and sell himself as a male prostitute in Germany. I know little of this business, however I am confident Tsar would do well because he is always calling people faggot as an insult and such homophobia should be attractive to rich perverts who are filled with self-hatred and would pay well to be verbally abused and maybe pissed on by Tsar before suddenly attacking and f***ing Tsar in the ass and not stopping until Tsar admits he always wanted to be some rich homo's buttboy. Maybe he could even sell himself to PAG (aka @Italianman), who is supposedly very rich these days and would pay well to f**k a white boy like Tsar.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Shemp wrote: โ†‘
September 7th, 2021, 3:34 am
I think @Tsar should take advantage of his remaining years of youth and sell himself as a male prostitute in Germany. I know little of this business, however I am confident Tsar would do well because he is always calling people faggot as an insult and such homophobia should be attractive to rich perverts who are filled with self-hatred and would pay well to be verbally abused and maybe pissed on by Tsar before suddenly attacking and f***ing Tsar in the ass and not stopping until Tsar admits he always wanted to be some rich homo's buttboy. Maybe he could even sell himself to PAG (aka @Italianman), who is supposedly very rich these days and would pay well to f**k a white boy like Tsar.
You're the one who should sell yourself to PAG (aka @Italianman) and earn extra money.

Why do you think I made a poem about you banging a tranny?

I don't always call people fags. I call PAG a fag when he insults me and I did the same when Man With a Plan insulted me.
Scalamilano
Freshman Poster

Post by Scalamilano »

So far, cryptocurrencies remain a murky environment where you can both get rich easily and quickly lose what you've gained. Such conditions are adored by scammers of different caliber, who benefit from the privacy of coins, almost complete absence of state control. And most importantly - people's increased interest in cryptocurrencies with low awareness. Ready-made schemes to cheat work here as well. There are many ways you can fall victim to cryptocurrency exchange scams since scammers create many fake exchanges. I think you need to be on the lookout for them and know their tricks.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Yes.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

September 6th, 2021, 10:33 am

You'd be surprised. Combine people's stupidity with their inability to understand technology. Send me one bitcoin, I'll give you two in return.
https://www.finder.com/bitcoin-scams
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Cyber currency is a scam. Watch this episode of Dr. Phil.