Which would Lose-Lose Outcome would you choose?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Which would Lose-Lose Outcome would you choose?

Post by Tsar »

Assuming I don't have a girl within a few years or several, I will get even with [Reacted] Customs, since justice in theory has no time limitation and revenge is a dish best served ice cold.

My legendary revenge will be peaceful, ethical, moral, and it will be justice. All I would spend is €400 Euros + necessary costs related to enacting it. It's also neutral to my karma.

It's Lose-Lose because no matter what they do...

[Reacted]

I will be using the principles of Reciprocity!

Last edited by Tsar on April 7th, 2022, 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Seeker
Freshman Poster

Re: Which would Lose-Lose Outcome would you choose?

Post by Seeker »

Tsar, as a Russophile you might have read Dostoyevsky. There's a character in his Notes from the Underground who is offended by a minor slight and plots his meagre revenge which consists of not giving way when he passes his nemesis in public. He plots this for two years while brooding over the insult to his pride. The result of this is he collides with his enemy's shoulder as they pass in the street and his insulter never even glances at him. In his inability to have relationships and his obsession with power over others he is very much like you.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Seeker wrote:
April 5th, 2022, 8:58 am
Tsar, as a Russophile you might have read Dostoyevsky. There's a character in his Notes from the Underground who is offended by a minor slight and plots his meagre revenge which consists of not giving way when he passes his nemesis in public. He plots this for two years while brooding over the insult to his pride. The result of this is he collides with his enemy's shoulder as they pass in the street and his insulter never even glances at him. In his inability to have relationships and his obsession with power over others he is very much like you.
I actually have never read Dostoevsky but I might in the future. I don't do much reading.

[Reacted]

However, I know for a fact that I will be successful at my revenge...[Reacted]

At its essence here's my plan involves:

Using their own system to bring about their downfall

[Reacted]
Last edited by Tsar on April 7th, 2022, 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

The Dutch goverment doesn't give a rat's ass about you, and you won't be costing them nearly as much money as you think. You have 3 types of fake item you want them to test.

1. Fake drugs in the form of sweets.
2. Fake gold coins.
3. Fake gems.

The sweets would not even arouse suspicion, sniffer dogs would just ignore them.
Gold can be tested by measuring its density or by scratching it, that doesn't cost anything.
Gems can be tested by shining light through them and measuring the refraction, or by a scratch test, very simple and easy.

At best they would just ignore you, at worst, you get charged with wasting their time, or whatever they want to throw at you like planting actual drugs on you. And no, you won't win a war of attrition against any government, because they have far more resources than you do.

To sum up, they can hurt you but you can't hurt them.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Seeker wrote:
April 7th, 2022, 6:48 am
The Dutch goverment doesn't give a rat's ass about you, and you won't be costing them nearly as much money as you think. You have 3 types of fake item you want them to test.

1. Fake drugs in the form of sweets.
2. Fake gold coins.
3. Fake gems.

The sweets would not even arouse suspicion, sniffer dogs would just ignore them.
Gold can be tested by measuring its density or by scratching it, that doesn't cost anything.
Gems can be tested by shining light through them and measuring the refraction, or by a scratch test, very simple and easy.

At best they would just ignore you, at worst, you get charged with wasting their time, or whatever they want to throw at you like planting actual drugs on you. And no, you won't win a war of attrition against any government, because they have far more resources than you do.

[Reacted]

And no, I won't be wasting my time with "candy posing as fake drugs" or "fake gold" because I know it's easier and cheaper for them to disprove.

You are correct about the light refraction test, but as I mentioned, it will cost them time, money, and human energy... they will have to do it several hundred times to be sure none are genuine and valuable! That's the point! Plus, they'll have to count each and every one by hand! :lol:

[Reacted]

If I don't have a girl by then, I don't have anything to lose! :lol:

Last edited by Tsar on April 7th, 2022, 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Seeker wrote:
April 7th, 2022, 6:48 am
And no, you won't win a war of attrition against any government, because they have far more resources than you do.

That's the point...

I have almost no financial resources, and if I did, my money will be completely out of their reach, and it's my intent to drain at least more of their resources, time, or both than they took from me.

Here's how any deterrence works: The cost of attack or the price of punishment outweighs any gain or possible gain.

[Reacted]

Therefore, if I don't have a girl to lose then there's no deterrence...if I acquire a lavish lifestyle, then it would mean I would automatically be able to use my money to buy myself a relationship since love can be bought...

I have the ultimate defense because if I have nothing I would lose and I would only be spending €1,000 Euros maximum, then there's no reason for me to not seize my justice!

The [Reacted]Government would be spending far, far more than that if they escalated should they refuse the total humiliation that I would inflict on their Customs Agency.

Therefore, you're wrong! :lol:
Last edited by Tsar on April 7th, 2022, 5:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »