Pinay Girl Situation

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
czamako
Freshman Poster

Pinay Girl Situation

Post by czamako »

Hello i have problem. I met girl from Manila, she working at airport. We meet each other online becasue she helped me with my ex to fly to Thailand.

We chatted each other 2 months but after one month she said to me that she probably will leave me in future because she want move to her family in Japan. I was angry of her this time and we argued i said her f**k you to her but i bought flowers for apologize and wanted continue that. I was so serious to her. I wanted move with her to bangkok too and give her new life. She said i am in hurry up but one time she wanted go there with me but next time no. She said to me that she will meet me with her parents but she never do that. After one month of this argue she wanted to meet me n manila and we supposed to live in manila a while then meet her parents in person then move to Bangkok together. One day she looked for condo for us in manila but second day she said to me that she is sure that her parents don't allow her to move with me to bangkok. is she was loyal to me? i don't know to think coz we talked everyday even if she was in work. I don't know what to think but she said next day to me that maybe its better to find other girl coz i am in hurry up and she don't wanna make a mistake like with her ex. Finally i added her friend and i write her "hey why you not continue youtube chanell" coz i wanted make her jealous only. Now she ignoring my messages, sometimes she reply but today she said she wasting a time in restday from work to talk with me all time. I don't know what to do coz i trying to get her comeback but i don't know if she is worth that.