Lying about one's own nationality

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Lying about one's own nationality

Post by Pixel--Dude »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
July 18th, 2023, 1:51 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 18th, 2023, 11:53 am
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
July 18th, 2023, 10:26 am
Lucas88 wrote:
July 18th, 2023, 4:55 am
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
July 17th, 2023, 4:25 pm
Ur a f***ing a liar and a piece of shite I didnt even f***ing write that!
Oh yes you did, Captain!

You wrote it as your "confession" while you were blind drunk and then tried to delete it but, unfortunately for you, various people had already seen it and even quoted it elsewhere. 😂

Myself, @Pixel--Dude, @MarcosZeitola and several others all saw it before you could delete it. You can't deny it at this point. Your embarrassing little secret is out in the open and everybody knows that you're a cross-dressing homo and wannabe ladyboy! 🤣🤣🤣
f**k off you little homo
Look at you going running to ur f***ing boyfriend and getting me a warning cos you cant fight ur own battles
f***ing pussyhole batty man that you are
Id f***ing knock you out in real life fella
My post was a joke posted by my friend when I was passed out after a night out
Not that you would know what a friend is you f***ing autistic spastic
@Pixel--Dude ur another f***ing prick
Thanks for the warning you fat neck cunt
You think Im scared of you?
Im not
My buddy @WilliamSmith a true alpha bro will put you two little fagsin ur place
Go suck each others dicks pair of queer pieces of shite
Grow the f**k up and stop acting like a spoilt little brat.
Suck a cock you 2 bit wanker
The only thing pixel about you is ur microscopic cock
You're a complete joke! You think you haven't been banned because you're such a valuable member with high entertainment value and brilliant insights? You're wrong! People laugh AT you because you're such an idiot! But don't count your blessings just yet @CaptainSkelebob. A permanent ban could be lurking just around the corner.

Book your ideas up and stop acting like a complete cock or you'll get removed permanently. I've already said before I won't tolerate abusive trolls on this forum anymore. No mercy! Being idiotic and posting stupid stuff is one thing, it's another thing entirely to come online and just relentlessly abuse other members here. Consider this a final warning. I've completely had enough of you and I don't think I'm alone!
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 19th, 2023, 7:43 am
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
July 18th, 2023, 1:51 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 18th, 2023, 11:53 am
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
July 18th, 2023, 10:26 am
Lucas88 wrote:
July 18th, 2023, 4:55 am

Oh yes you did, Captain!

You wrote it as your "confession" while you were blind drunk and then tried to delete it but, unfortunately for you, various people had already seen it and even quoted it elsewhere. 😂

Myself, @Pixel--Dude, @MarcosZeitola and several others all saw it before you could delete it. You can't deny it at this point. Your embarrassing little secret is out in the open and everybody knows that you're a cross-dressing homo and wannabe ladyboy! 🤣🤣🤣
f**k off you little homo
Look at you going running to ur f***ing boyfriend and getting me a warning cos you cant fight ur own battles
f***ing pussyhole batty man that you are
Id f***ing knock you out in real life fella
My post was a joke posted by my friend when I was passed out after a night out
Not that you would know what a friend is you f***ing autistic spastic
@Pixel--Dude ur another f***ing prick
Thanks for the warning you fat neck cunt
You think Im scared of you?
Im not
My buddy @WilliamSmith a true alpha bro will put you two little fagsin ur place
Go suck each others dicks pair of queer pieces of shite
Grow the f**k up and stop acting like a spoilt little brat.
Suck a cock you 2 bit wanker
The only thing pixel about you is ur microscopic cock
You're a complete joke! You think you haven't been banned because you're such a valuable member with high entertainment value and brilliant insights? You're wrong! People laugh AT you because you're such an idiot! But don't count your blessings just yet @CaptainSkelebob. A permanent ban could be lurking just around the corner.

Book your ideas up and stop acting like a complete cock or you'll get removed permanently. I've already said before I won't tolerate abusive trolls on this forum anymore. No mercy! Being idiotic and posting stupid stuff is one thing, it's another thing entirely to come online and just relentlessly abuse other members here. Consider this a final warning. I've completely had enough of you and I don't think I'm alone!
BAH!!!!
f**k you PD!!
You wont do shit to me and you know it :lol:
Ur a f***ing waste of space you fat neck cunt
My life is garbage
Freshman Poster

Post by My life is garbage »

@Lucas88 is like that self-hating white lady who everyone called out for being a retard for trying to look and act like she's black and even claiming she was black.

You're not fooling anyone, fella.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: