Any reason not to exterminate modern scum?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Any reason not to exterminate modern scum?

Post by fschmidt »

I would sincerely like to exterminate modern scum. If there were no legal consequences, I would immediately get a gun and start shooting people. I am 100% serious about this.

It should be obvious who modern scum are, yet people insist on asking. I would simply define modern scum as anyone who thinks it is okay for children to have internet access. In other words, almost everyone.

Can anyone give me a serious counter-argument to my position? I have yet to hear any sensible argument for why modern scum shouldn't be exterminated.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Any reason not to exterminate modern scum?

Post by yick »

fschmidt wrote:
November 3rd, 2023, 5:26 pm

Can anyone give me a serious counter-argument to my position?
Yeah, why do you think you're not scum? I think you're a text book scumbag in the way @MrMan is a textbook case of a repressed homosexual.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

fschmidt wrote:
I would sincerely like to exterminate modern scum. If there were no legal consequences, I would immediately get a gun and start shooting people. I am 100% serious about this.

It should be obvious who modern scum are, yet people insist on asking. I would simply define modern scum as anyone who thinks it is okay for children to have internet access. In other words, almost everyone.

Can anyone give me a serious counter-argument to my position? I have yet to hear any sensible argument for why modern scum shouldn't be exterminated.
What a crazy comment is this? You sound you are in a suicidal mood. Do you realize you are going mental?
You need help, consult quickly a medical doctor for prescription drugs to calm down.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

yick wrote:
November 3rd, 2023, 7:02 pm
fschmidt wrote:

Can anyone give me a serious counter-argument to my position?
Yeah, why do you think you're not scum? I think you're a text book scumbag in the way @MrMan is a textbook case of a repressed homosexual.
Which you say because I cannot tell if a man is attractive, while you admitted that you 'appreciate a good-looking man' and then asked why, in 2023, if you are gay, why you would not come out?
if I was gay, I would just come out and say it, you never get round to answering this point, what is stopping me in 2023 in coming out? Nothing!
Notice he did not say if he ____were____ gay, using the subjuctive, but rather ___was___ gay. Dun Dun Dun! And this is from a grammar Nazi (or more accurately, a spelling Nazi.)

And there is this:
Yeah, I can appreciate a good looking man, of course I can.
Hahaha. If you write stuff like that, don't go around accusing straight men of being gay.

I don't think you necessarily are gay. You probably don't think I'm gay. But you shouldn't go around making accusations if you are going to say stuff like that.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

fschmidt wrote:

Violence is scummy. Isn't that a good lesson to learn from the Noah's ark account. The earth was filled with violence. You have a desire to go around killing people. That's a rather Cain-hearted thing to want. He who hates his brother is a murderer. You need to repent. Why do you think killing people would be more righteous than giving children access to the Internet. There are levels of access, also.

It did bother me that schools started basically requiring children to have Internet-enabled cell phones and other devices. Except for my college-aged students, mine are studying at home.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

MrMan wrote:
November 7th, 2023, 8:41 pm
[Violence is scummy. Isn't that a good lesson to learn from the Noah's ark account. The earth was filled with violence. You have a desire to go around killing people. That's a rather Cain-hearted thing to want. He who hates his brother is a murderer. You need to repent. Why do you think killing people would be more righteous than giving children access to the Internet. There are levels of access, also.
God had the Israelites kill the Canaanites. How are modern scum different from the Canaanites?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

fschmidt wrote:
November 8th, 2023, 8:52 am
MrMan wrote:
November 7th, 2023, 8:41 pm
[Violence is scummy. Isn't that a good lesson to learn from the Noah's ark account. The earth was filled with violence. You have a desire to go around killing people. That's a rather Cain-hearted thing to want. He who hates his brother is a murderer. You need to repent. Why do you think killing people would be more righteous than giving children access to the Internet. There are levels of access, also.
God had the Israelites kill the Canaanites. How are modern scum different from the Canaanites?
One difference I can think of is God said to kill the Canaanites, but when did He say to kill 'modern scum.' Canaanites were killed in battle, not by a man going around with an AK-47 shooting parents in the mall.

Canaanites are also a violent people-group, sacrificing their children to idols. But some segments may be moving in the direction of he Canaanites when it comes to sexual practices.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

MrMan wrote:
November 7th, 2023, 8:39 pm

Which you say because I cannot tell if a man is attractive, while you admitted that you 'appreciate a good-looking man' and then asked why, in 2023, if you are gay, why you would not come out?
You don't know the proper meaning of 'appreciate' all it means is acknowledge - that's it. Because you are a bit of a thicko, you are getting into a tizzy.

Notice he did not say if he ____were____ gay, using the subjuctive, but rather ___was___ gay. Dun Dun Dun! And this is from a grammar Nazi (or more accurately, a spelling Nazi.)
Are you still annoyed that I corrected your spelling of 'Colombia'? Good, then you learned something.

Hahaha. If you write stuff like that, don't go around accusing straight men of being gay.

I don't think you necessarily are gay. You probably don't think I'm gay. But you shouldn't go around making accusations if you are going to say stuff like that.
You're an
absolute
idiot.

You're the one going around making the accusations, you utter utter twat.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

yick wrote:
November 8th, 2023, 5:44 pm
Because you are a bit of a thicko
You were talking about my privates in another thread. I'd prefer you not talk about that.
Go back and read your 'gay panic attack' post.

If it were someone else posting, you would probably admit that someone saying he 'appreciates a good-looking man' sounds a bit more like it could be gay than a man who can't tell the difference between an average-looking man and a good-looking man.

I do wonder why your posts are full of constant insults like this. Do you go around insulting people to their faces in real life, cussing at them, calling them idiots? Getting punched in the face constantly probably wouldn't do that much for your own looks.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

MrMan wrote:
November 9th, 2023, 3:48 am
yick wrote:
November 8th, 2023, 5:44 pm
Because you are a bit of a thicko
You were talking about my privates in another thread. I'd prefer you not talk about that.
Go back and read your 'gay panic attack' post.

If it were someone else posting, you would probably admit that someone saying he 'appreciates a good-looking man' sounds a bit more like it could be gay than a man who can't tell the difference between an average-looking man and a good-looking man.

I do wonder why your posts are full of constant insults like this. Do you go around insulting people to their faces in real life, cussing at them, calling them idiots? Getting punched in the face constantly probably wouldn't do that much for your own looks.
I tell you what, you wouldn't be punching me in the face, idiot.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:
November 7th, 2023, 6:29 pm
What a crazy comment is this? You sound you are in a suicidal mood. Do you realize you are going mental?
You need help, consult quickly a medical doctor for prescription drugs to calm down.
I had a lot of respect for @fschmidt, if anything because of his glorious professional journey in some of the great American IT companies, including legendary Commodore (if I am not mistaken).

Senile dementia is always ready to strike, and in the cruelest and most unpredictable of ways. Judging from his posts, his mental instability must have spiked, vertical wall type, a few months ago. Why, we are not meant to know. All I can say that a once respected professional, in an industry known for its quirky yet super-smart and rational people, is now speaking like he has his mouth right down his buttcheeks.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

publicduende wrote:
November 9th, 2023, 6:02 am
I had a lot of respect for @fschmidt, if anything because of his glorious professional journey in some of the great American IT companies, including legendary Commodore (if I am not mistaken).

Senile dementia is always ready to strike, and in the cruelest and most unpredictable of ways. Judging from his posts, his mental instability must have spiked, vertical wall type, a few months ago. Why, we are not meant to know. All I can say that a once respected professional, in an industry known for its quirky yet super-smart and rational people, is now speaking like he has his mouth right down his buttcheeks.
This piece of shit claims to be a programmer but judges me based on reputation instead of my code. Another modern scum that I will block because he writes nothing worth reading. By now I have blocked most posters on HA. Like everything in the modern world, this forum is becoming worthless.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

fschmidt wrote:
November 9th, 2023, 10:38 am
publicduende wrote:
November 9th, 2023, 6:02 am

This piece of shit claims to be a programmer but judges me based on reputation instead of my code. Another modern scum that I will block because he writes nothing worth reading. By now I have blocked most posters on HA. Like everything in the modern world, this forum is becoming worthless.
Instead of blocking everyone but yourself, why don't you just do the right thing and FOAD somewhere quiet, where your rants don't have to hit a keyboard and the Internet?