Bringing your foreign woman to the USA

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
langs19
Freshman Poster

Bringing your foreign woman to the USA

Post by langs19 »

Ok, so I've been reading through your site and it has been great and I love the concept. I would love to go the the PH once or twice a year and meet and have fun with these girls. I just can't wrap my head around the idea of moving there though. I love my life here in the usa, have a great job, friends, hobbies, family. I've dated some beautiful American women and been through all the crap that they put you through.

If I go there and meet a girl I really fall for do I pretty much have to marry her to bring her to the states? Can she come for a while without doing this? Do most of you avoid this because once they get back here and get Americanized then it all goes wrong? I don't have the urge to just go bang everyone in site. I would rather find one person. Do any of you have experience with this?

Also, I joined cherryblossoms and put up some pics and a profile and am getting tons of response, like 30 today already. have you guys had success with this site? Anything I should look out for if I pay for a membership? Thanks again.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It depends on which country you are in. Girls from Russia or the Philippines cannot get a tourist visa to the US unless they have assets and businesses back home to prove that they won't try to stay illegally.

But girls from UK and Australia can get visas to the US easily.

If they can't get tourist visas to the US automatically, then you have to bring her on a fiancee visa, spousal visa, student visa, or an employer has to sponsor her with a work visa.

Most of us prefer to live overseas cause:

1) We don't want to risk bringing a girl back and her becoming Americanized.
2) We prefer the atmosphere and culture overseas. It's far less dysfunctional and fake.
3) Cost of living is cheaper in most overseas countries, giving us more purchasing power with our dollars.
4) Some of us are not monogamous and prefer multiple relationships and the ease of getting them any time we want overseas. It keeps life interesting cause variety is the spice of life. Bringing her back to the states is an option for serious monogamous relationships.
5) Many of us enjoy being surrounded by approachable women whom we can chat up anytime, which many overseas environments provide. It gives you a feeling of freedom you can't get in the US and is a psychological thing. It lets us "be who we are" in a sense.
6) Some of us like the high status feeling we get overseas and the attention. It makes us feel good and better about ourselves. When you're used to it, you don't want to lose it.
7) Some of us also want to escape the coming fascist police state that the US is becoming, and the Orwellian world it is turning into, as George Orwell depicted in his "1984" book.

I hope that answers your question?

Yeah Blossoms is a good site with lots of real Filipinas. However, most of them aren't very attractive and you can meet better looking ones in person. The lesser attractive girls there use that site. Most of those girls are looking for financial support, but they are nice and will treat you good.

If you become a paying member there, can you use my affiliate link so I get credit? My affiliate link is at the Dating Sites tab in the top menu bar.

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I met my wife on Cherry Blossoms and have a definite strategy on how to succeed on that site. Today is our 4th year wedding anniversary and it's been an wonderful experience!

Feel free to send me a PM and I'll share some of my strategies with you.
langs19
Freshman Poster

Post by langs19 »

Thanks guys. I hope to get some $ saved up and get a trip underway to get started.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Do most of you avoid this because once they get back here and get Americanized then it all goes wrong?
See, it is more complicated than you think. Of course, only about 50% of foreign girls become truly Americanized. Some of them don't speak English, some really want to only spend time at home with her husband because she grew up thinking that having a good husband is the best thing in the world etc. But....

But I know (met) many Russian-immigrants' children (first generation?) while I was in the University in the US. It is an ugly thing to look at, they are stuck between the two worlds, but they are still much better brain, education, relationship-wise than many 2nd and 3rd generation Americans. That made me understand that U.S.-culture burns through all of the foreign culture that is being brought from other countries. Basically, Russians, Polish, Asians - all become "Americans" and I saw children adopted by American families from Russia - pretty well-shaped young Russian girls turned into ugly fat "greasy haired" dumb tattooed rednecks. MY eyes hurt!

To make it short - you are bringing NOT JUST a woman, but a "piece of foreign culture", she is who she is because she grew up in Ukraine or Russia (Asia), because that foreign society made her smart, friendly, smily, flirty etc. But do you know what happens when you take a fish out of the water? It slowly painfully dies... That is exactly what happens to foreign girls when they move to the USA. They change, they become flexible, they try to adapt because it is a human thing to do. And no matter what - no one is insured against their sweet girl becoming bitchy or just simply very disappointed with "promised land" life in the USA. No wonder - all I was thinking before moving to the USA is that all (most) Americans live in Miami and there are plenty of girls in bikini all over easy to talk (sleep) with - that's what Hollywood is putting into minds of millions of people around the world! And it is very sad to see that Hollywood image of the USA is a bunch of crap. Hot girls are very few in number and they chose to exercise at the gym 24/7 instead of spending quality time with their loved ones or their family etc.
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster

Post by Marcus Aurelius »

I'm not sure what type of girl you are after. But I was seeking monogamy and I have brought my fillipina girlfriend here to study for nursing under a student visa. She is fantastic, unlike any girl I have ever been with and I mean to do a comparison post as I have time. She has only been here a couple weeks so I don't have much advice to give...but one thing I am using is the fact that she is a devout catholic. I am studying to be a minister. it is a perfect arrangement there. i've been taking her to mass every sunday, and we've been going to my protestant church on saturdays....she is meeting fellow christians and catholics, and i am trying to keep this positive influence in her life. one could argue how religious or spiritual women truly are, but if you find a girl who is religious, whether you are or not, indulge it at least at the surface. it is a better environment than our secular one, and they are at least still be fed some sort of morality.

also look heavily at the family. if her mother and father have only been married to each other, have been married for a long time, then you know she was brought up with that kind of loyalty as the ideal. look at the parents and you may have gold.

lastly, learn something about their culture. this has helped me. when you tell them you sincerely appreciate their culture, and are interested in learning more about it, it will take the pressure off them at least somewhat to be americanized. lol i've even gone so far as to say her culture sounds better than mine (it is). further, i plan to take trips with her to the phillipines in the future as often as money permits so she can be with her family. i want to make the massive distance between her and her family seem...almost illusory.