Dating Site for Canadian Guys & Japanese Girls in Vancouver

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Dating Site for Canadian Guys & Japanese Girls in Vancouver

Post by Will N. Dowd »

This has got to be the most specific dating website in the world due to the fact that you have to live in Vancouver, BC, Canada, and you can either be a Canadian Guy or a Japanese girl, no exceptions!

http://www.bakappuru.com/

The title means "stupid couple" in Japanese.

I discovered it recently, and joined immediately due to the fact I pass both needed criteria, and I am currently obsessed with Japanese girls. I spoke with the owners, a Canadian guy and his Japanese girlfriend (big surprise!), they said they just started it and will start heavy local advertising this month. Their are currently very few members, but it just started and hardly anyone knows about it. That will change really fast once word gets out.

It is a very funny, but smart idea, due to the huge population of Japanese girls that come here to freak out, learn English and get a Canadian boyfriend and escape Japan for a year before they have to go back and marry a Japanese Salaryman and become a housewife. If you haven't been here before, you would be amazed at the number of ESL schools and students in town. ESL is big business in Vancouver, the place is bursting with young Asian Students, almost all from Japan and Korea, with a few from Taiwan, Brazil, Mexico. Most are Japanese girls though. Their are tons of Canadian guys who want to meet them due to the local girls being pretty much pathetic.

Most of the students live with local families, so much that many families host several students at once and make big extra money by giving them a bed, and three meals a day. Some local houses have even been renovated in the basement to house as many students as possible, and many local apartment rentals will only allow 2-3 people per suite to prevent foreign students from living 10 to an apartment. I advertise on a local website for Japanese in Canada, $100 rent to live with me, all you have to do is be my Japanese girlfriend, I always get responses, but they don't always end up living with me, some do some don't.

Any Canadian guys in Vancouver, who want to meet Japanese girls, please join this site, just be patient, the girl selection will get better soon! Also, the owner has asked anyone to "like" them on facebook, it will help them get investors. So even if you only like the idea, and are not in Vancouver and/or aren't a Canadian guy, please go to facebook, look up bakappuru, and like them, they need lots of help, and it's for a great cause: a dating website in the Anglosphere Matrix, just for meeting sweet and cute Japanese girls!

Just another quick note on a comparison between Canadian girls and Japanese ones, I remember last year at the Olympics when the Canadian "women's" hockey team beat the USA to win the gold medal, the Canadian girls acted like hooligans and immediately started drinking alcohol and piling on top of each other to celebrate. This in comparison to the Japanese women's curling team who won a medal at another tournament and celebrated by hugging each other, smiling and then graciously bowing. Simply no comparison...now you know why I put the word "women's" in quotation marks after the word Canadian and no quotations on women after the word Japan.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Re: Dating Site for Canadian Guys & Japanese Girls in Vancouver

Post by Will N. Dowd »

The website was a scam to get an investors money and then shut it down!

Please see this thread to find out what happened to me after I "invested" in the dating website.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=32541&p=400935#p400935
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Winston please delete the NSFW thread link in the message above.
It's already in NSFW and locked so you replying to it asking questions is pointless since no one else can reply.
Perhaps you didn't notice it's locked?

You are very slow to reply to messages and emails, if at all.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
September 6th, 2011, 11:32 pm
I advertise on a local website for Japanese in Canada, $100 rent to live with me, all you have to do is be my Japanese girlfriend, I always get responses, but they don't always end up living with me, some do some don't.
If there is no sex and you just call her your girlfriend, it's probably not illegal. But if sex is required, then it's prostitution, and she's paying you $100, so if it's multiple encounters, that would make you a really cheap jigalo.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I did advertise looking for a Japanese gf online in Canada several times and it worked twice! I got 2 Japanese gf's from it. I also got 2 by volunteering at an ESL School, 1 cute Japanese gf and 1 hot Taiwanese. No rent money was ever exchanged because they all had their own places they rented but they would stay with me weekends usually. 1 moved out of her homestay and lived with me for a few months before she went back to Japan, but didn't pay me anything. I should have asked for some now I think about it lol.

I met many Japanese girls at the ESL school but most were very average and I was turned down by most of the few cute ones I fancied. With the ones I dated, typically they didn't want to stay in Canada and I didn't want to live in Japan so inevitably things ended amicably when they went back.