Anyone ever been to Kentucky or Tennessee?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Winston
Site Admin

Anyone ever been to Kentucky or Tennessee?

Post by Winston »

I heard that Kentucky people are super talkative to anyone, and all the girls I've met who were from Tennessee seemed very open, friendly, warm, and down to earth. Does that mean those two states are great for dating? Even for asians? Anyone have any experience there?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hi Winston, I have traveled to a lot of states (32 so far) and I have been to both Kentucky and Tennessee. I did notice the girls are more approachable and friendly in all the southern states I have been in. The only states I have not traveled to are on the east coast and a couple of mountain states. Also, girls from small towns are very open and friendly I have noticed. Years ago, I was in California for a month traveling all over the state and the girls were just as unfriendly in San Francisco as they were in LA. Even in Arizona, I noticed a lot of materialistic, phoney women (in Phoenix) although, they were hot looking! Last year I was in Tulsa, Oklahoma and the people were very nice and polite and down to earth. I noticed girls making eye contact with me in the shopping mall and grocery store. I did not notice any snobby girls in Oklahoma, as it is not a fancy place to live, so it does not attract snobby people. I will continue traveling and someday hope to visit all 50 states. :D
cutehumor
Freshman Poster

nope, they are not great for dating

Post by cutehumor »

My white mom was born and raised in Kentucky. Met my Filipino dad in Long beach, California when he was in the US Navy there. Moved to TN before I was born, I've lived here my whole life. For Asians, in TN, it is a bad area. You have to realize, if you do find a white girl into you (half the battle), you will have to find that parents have to have an open mind as well. It's not just the girls, but you have to get approval from the family and her friends.

I always thought the opposite growing up, I thought California was more liberal. With the high amount of the Asian population there, whites would be more open to interracial dating! Using my Filipino common sense, right? :P