Do any of you guys ever get annoyed when people say America is the greatest on earth?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Do any of you guys ever get annoyed when people say America is the greatest on earth?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

I read a lot of Wu's post on this site, and I tend to agree with some of the things he talk about especially. Now a few minutes ago I was reading this article about how destructive the leftlist are. And then I ran into this:

"As for the Leftist Critical Race Theory [CRT], Bruce points out that it is “simply Marxism, rebranded. We see it, of course, in academia. We see [it] moving through the government and government programs. It is about silencing voices that would clarify the reality of what’s going on. Marxists have always, in other countries, murdered the opposition. You can’t get away with that here. But the equivalent would be to simply expel them from the public sphere. Political correctness was the start of this. And now we’re moving into…an end game. And that’s where America, I think, comes in. It’s where organizing the right comes in and where conversations like ours come in, as well.”
https://amac.us/tammy-bruce-speaks-out- ... l-threats/

Bruce describes the Constitution as “a template, a divine template…delivered to us by our Founding Fathers…[and] it makes us different and makes this country the greatest on earth.” It’s also a threat to Leftist elements of society, and that’s why the Left has a focus on packing the Supreme Court, she added"

So why do people believe this? I never hear young people in America making this claim it's always the old mutha fuckers, or the people that are like in their 40s. I've never met a single person in their 20s or under that claimed the U.S. is the greatest country in the world. They also talk as if they are the only country who can say whatever. I know people in France who can pretty much say what they want to want, same thing with people in the Philippines. Knew people there that out right criticized Daurte.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Re: Do any of you guys ever get annoyed when people say America is the greatest on earth?

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
May 16th, 2022, 1:47 pm
I read a lot of Wu's post on this site, and I tend to agree with some of the things he talk about especially. Now a few minutes ago I was reading this article about how destructive the leftlist are. And then I ran into this:

"As for the Leftist Critical Race Theory [CRT], Bruce points out that it is “simply Marxism, rebranded. We see it, of course, in academia. We see [it] moving through the government and government programs. It is about silencing voices that would clarify the reality of what’s going on. Marxists have always, in other countries, murdered the opposition. You can’t get away with that here. But the equivalent would be to simply expel them from the public sphere. Political correctness was the start of this. And now we’re moving into…an end game. And that’s where America, I think, comes in. It’s where organizing the right comes in and where conversations like ours come in, as well.”

Bruce describes the Constitution as “a template, a divine template…delivered to us by our Founding Fathers…[and] it makes us different and makes this country the greatest on earth.” It’s also a threat to Leftist elements of society, and that’s why the Left has a focus on packing the Supreme Court, she added"

So why do people believe this? I never hear young people in America making this claim it's always the old mutha fuckers, or the people that are like in their 40s. I've never met a single person in their 20s or under that claimed the U.S. is the greatest country in the world. They also talk as if they are the only country who can say whatever. I know people in France who can pretty much say what they want to want, same thing with people in the Philippines. Knew people there that out right criticized Daurte.
What don't you understand about the majority of people being extremely dumb and short sighted? These idiots don't see or refuse to see what the US has turned into and has been transformed into. What these idiots don't get is that the country that they grew up in no longer exists and the US that the history books talked about no longer exists.

Mind you, the founding fathers did lay down some good ideas and laws but they were all changed or additions were made like allowing everyone to vote, allowing women to vote, the creation of the federal reserve, rights for "those people of a darker color", federal income tax, etc.

The founding fathers basically had an all white country where only property owners could vote with no income taxes or central bank. Unfortunately, the country was quickly taken over and led astray and now here we are.....the US is really going to be a third world dump that will resemble Brazil here in about 10 years due to demographic changes. You'll see a lot more private security, boarded up houses, businesses with all kinds of theft prevention, etc. You'll see an even larger stratification of wealth and a larger segregation of races. The class issue and wealth issue will be beyond comparison. I think in some locations you'll start seeing shanty towns which is already happening in a way with the homeless population on the west coast....and in some locations you'll start seeing the cartel basically doing whatever they want with smuggling people and out of control illegal immigration. The cartel could set themselves up to be the new aristocracy in the southwest.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Do any of you guys ever get annoyed when people say America is the greatest on earth?

OutcastedPhilosopher wrote:
May 16th, 2022, 2:17 pm
May 16th, 2022, 1:47 pm

What don't you understand about the majority of people being extremely dumb and short sighted? These idiots don't see or refuse to see what the US has turned into and has been transformed into. What these idiots don't get is that the country that they grew up in no longer exists and the US that the history books talked about no longer exists.

Mind you, the founding fathers did lay down some good ideas and laws but they were all changed or additions were made like allowing everyone to vote, allowing women to vote, the creation of the federal reserve, rights for "those people of a darker color", federal income tax, etc.

The founding fathers basically had an all white country where only property owners could vote with no income taxes or central bank. Unfortunately, the country was quickly taken over and led astray and now here we are.....the US is really going to be a third world dump that will resemble Brazil here in about 10 years due to demographic changes. You'll see a lot more private security, boarded up houses, businesses with all kinds of theft prevention, etc. You'll see an even larger stratification of wealth and a larger segregation of races. The class issue and wealth issue will be beyond comparison. I think in some locations you'll start seeing shanty towns which is already happening in a way with the homeless population on the west coast....and in some locations you'll start seeing the cartel basically doing whatever they want with smuggling people and out of control illegal immigration. The cartel could set themselves up to be the new aristocracy in the southwest.
Oh no I do agree with everything you said, you aren't wrong about any of it. It's just that when they say the greatest nation on earth they tend to mention how it was in the past. I don't believe they mean as in how it is today other than the moronic whites in Red States that obviously still believe that Red States are "better" than the blue ones, and that all the conflict, high crime, homelessness, is all happening in Blue States but Red States deny they have these issues. So it's basically "Blue states will become Brazil, and Red States will stay patriotic blah blah" It's bullshit because what affects one part of the country will pour over into the other half.

People in Red States think just because they have rights to bare arms that means they'll be able to defend the country from a full blown take over. But not all the red neck whites with firearms in the world is going to prevent them from losing America to all these other people. America was destroyed on purpose and it's the cuckolding whites that let it get to that point. Both Conservative and Leftlist whites are to blame. Like I said in another post, Conservative whites tend to be ass kissers of the left. They will tolerate and accept leftlist just to avoid being labeled a bigot, homophobe, racist, or transphobe.

Thus they throw open their doors and let these same f***ing people flood right into their state and then bitch about it turning Blue. Republican leaders in general still put up a front and pretend they care about the country but there are books out there on how they were the main ones that backstabbed and betrayed the country and then gave all the power to the Democrats who went out and destroyed every damn major US city they took control over. I'm sorry for bringing politics into it, but the fact of the matter is this nation is shit and I'd like to leave but there are so many factors preventing me from getting out, especially the lack of finances, poor health, and student loan debt. I've met people in Europe who are going through a similar transformation just that it's happening much worse in America at a much faster rate than it is in Europe.

Most Asian countries are controlled by dictators or leaders that act like dictators, with a passive weak population that like it that way. When Daurte in the Philippines told everyone to get vaccinated, nobody resisted..All them compliant idiots went out and did it because they fear him. Then I heard how 89% of all the other Asian countries had forced mandates, and the people complied. People talk about how great Asia is but I can't live in a country where people are that weak...America is weak too but at least there were still some people who had the balls to resist that shit. In Asia nobody did. Now you can't even travel to any of those Countries unless you get vaccinated. There are a couple of Asian countries that will still let you travel there, but the majority of them won't.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

I don’t hear people say that “America is the greatest” too often anymore. I think there’s plenty of good reasons for that.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

NPCslammer wrote:
May 26th, 2022, 3:20 am
I don’t hear people say that “America is the greatest” too often anymore. I think there’s plenty of good reasons for that.
I see it get brought up a lot in Conservative articles and blogs or websites like TheAmericanThinker. Although I started becoming increasingly annoyed with that site lately so I stopped even reading their articles anymore.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

May 26th, 2022, 8:38 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
I see it get brought up a lot in Conservative articles and blogs or websites like TheAmericanThinker. Although I started becoming increasingly annoyed with that site lately so I stopped even reading their articles anymore.
I googled it. Looks like 60% of Americans think America is the greatest or among the greatest. I bet if they took another poll it would drop down to 50% or less though. A lot of Americans have never left the country. When I was in the midwest for a short time I met a whole bunch of people that never left their state and hardly ever left their freaking county. I bet if they traveled to Europe or Asia they’d change their tune. They probably think their small dating pool of single moms, fatties and sluts is pretty awesome. They probably think their steak n shake, golden corral and Wendy’s is the best food they’re ever gonna get too.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 354143002/
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

NPCslammer wrote:
May 26th, 2022, 10:06 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
I googled it. Looks like 60% of Americans think America is the greatest or among the greatest. I bet if they took another poll it would drop down to 50% or less though. A lot of Americans have never left the country. When I was in the midwest for a short time I met a whole bunch of people that never left their state and hardly ever left their freaking county. I bet if they traveled to Europe or Asia they’d change their tune. They probably think their small dating pool of single moms, fatties and sluts is pretty awesome. They probably think their steak n shake, golden corral and Wendy’s is the best food they’re ever gonna get too.
:lol: I can't say I disagree with you on this post since you're telling the hardcore truth. Anyone that would believe this about the country definately never left. But then my ex boss who was a security guard he had did time in the Navy so he told me he traveled to a lot of countries and even he believed America was better and freer than the rest of the world. I use to argue with him about it sometimes despite I've only traveled to Germany once when I was a kid and don't recall what it was like. Despite I don't have traveling experience I can't agree with the arrogance of Westerners that think this country is superior over the world just because of their military alone.

When I look at the U.S. today I see a lot of whites disappearing and that scares me despite I'm not white myself. Thing is I have no interest living in a country that's going to end up 90% black/brown one day so the 1% assholes that killed off or eliminated their own people so they can be the only survivors of their own ethnicity left sitting at the top that get to rule over all the ignorant black and browns that thought free shit would last forever. Or just having to put up with Brazil levels of poverty in general like I currently see daily in California on every block. In New York you got mfers shooting on subway trains and shit, so this is definitely stuff you hear about happening in the third world which the U.S. have become. I honestly don't believe AMerica was ever all that great. It had some great moments in the past unlike how it is now where living in this country on a regular basis is literately warfare. As a nation it prides itself on absolute failure, people brag about the failures of this nation like it's a damn good thing.

Looking at what has become of this country now compared to what it was years ago, America is a ugly ass, violent, horrible, death threat place to get stuck living in. Unfortunately the entire world is going to hell. Globalist are purposely f***ing up everywhere and people aren't doing a goddamn thing about it to stop it. My guess is people are waiting until the starvation levels of hunger kick in before they get angry enough to start actually fighting instead of all this BS "get on your knees and pray for GOD and Trump to save us" retardom I see in the West.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

May 26th, 2022, 10:20 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:
:lol: I can't say I disagree with you on this post since you're telling the hardcore truth. Anyone that would believe this about the country definately never left. But then my ex boss who was a security guard he had did time in the Navy so he told me he traveled to a lot of countries and even he believed America was better and freer than the rest of the world. I use to argue with him about it sometimes despite I've only traveled to Germany once when I was a kid and don't recall what it was like. Despite I don't have traveling experience I can't agree with the arrogance of Westerners that think this country is superior over the world just because of their military alone.

When I look at the U.S. today I see a lot of whites disappearing and that scares me despite I'm not white myself. Thing is I have no interest living in a country that's going to end up 90% black/brown one day so the 1% assholes that killed off or eliminated their own people so they can be the only survivors of their own ethnicity left sitting at the top that get to rule over all the ignorant black and browns that thought free shit would last forever. Or just having to put up with Brazil levels of poverty in general like I currently see daily in California on every block. In New York you got mfers shooting on subway trains and shit, so this is definitely stuff you hear about happening in the third world which the U.S. have become. I honestly don't believe AMerica was ever all that great. It had some great moments in the past unlike how it is now where living in this country on a regular basis is literately warfare. As a nation it prides itself on absolute failure, people brag about the failures of this nation like it's a damn good thing.

Looking at what has become of this country now compared to what it was years ago, America is a ugly ass, violent, horrible, death threat place to get stuck living in. Unfortunately the entire world is going to hell. Globalist are purposely f***ing up everywhere and people aren't doing a goddamn thing about it to stop it. My guess is people are waiting until the starvation levels of hunger kick in before they get angry enough to start actually fighting instead of all this BS "get on your knees and pray for GOD and Trump to save us" retardom I see in the West.
I don’t know your Navy ex-boss but I from what I saw during my time in the military overseas is that 90 plus percent of the military just goes to the bars right off post and that’s it. Every single weekend, it’s the same thing with those idiots. Go off base, get drunk at a bar within two blocks at most, hook up with their favorite bar girl, rinse and repeat. Then after their one or two years is up, they say “This country sucks.” Most these guys are dumbasses beyond description for not taking full advantage of being stationed in foreign country. When I was in Korea, I went everywhere. So whenever some military guy tells you something about a foreign country, take it with a barrel of salt unless they actually traveled when they were there. Hell, some idiots never even leave their room on the weekend.

You’re one of the very few minorities I’ve heard from that realizes America’s way better off with a white majority. That’s pretty cool for you to admit that. And you’re right, the way things are going it would eventually get to 90%. Lol, whites would just pack up and leave way before then though including the hypocritical leftists in places like Vermont and Maine. Those Bernie Sanders loving bums would move quick, fast and in a hurry if blacks and Mexicans started taking over their towns.

It also does seem like whites are disappearing. At many different business it seems like a lot of whites don’t even want to do the cashier jobs anymore. And if the business owner is white everybody running the shop isn’t white, except for maybe an old guy. Then you have the illegals doing a hell of a lot of construction, agricultural work, hotel work, service industry work etc. Tech companies seem like they want to squeeze out a lot of whites. Lots of whites don’t want kids while other minorities are breeding like rabbits. Same situation in Europe and Canada of course. The West seems pretty keen on committing suicide, and too many still don’t even care or think it’s great. Lol, maybe whites will end up like the Jews basically scattered throughout the world with little communities here and there.

Also, like you said, America is a terribly violent and cesspit of crime corruption now. I mean there are third world countries all over the place that don’t shoot up schools or have the general levels of crime and breakdown of law and order that the U.S. has in so many places. And who the hell in their right mind wants their kids to even go to public school at this point? If they don’t get shot, molested by a teacher, survive the bullying they’re still gonna have some tranny faggot teaching them Antifa level Marxism and God knows what now. And I completely agree that the entire world is going to hell. Notice how happier abroad used to be a bunch of countries. Now it’s basically, South East Asia. Even guys from Europe want to gtfo and live in Southeast Asia and find a wife. Even for the countries that haven’t been completely infiltrated by globalists, “diversified”, and economically sabotaged. It’s only a matter of a time. The world is fubar. I expect the New World Order bastards to make their final moves for a world government and also the arrival of the Biblical antichrist.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

NPCslammer wrote:
May 27th, 2022, 4:59 am
NPCslammer wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

I don’t know your Navy ex-boss but I from what I saw during my time in the military overseas is that 90 plus percent of the military just goes to the bars right off post and that’s it. Every single weekend, it’s the same thing with those idiots. Go off base, get drunk at a bar within two blocks at most, hook up with their favorite bar girl, rinse and repeat. Then after their one or two years is up, they say “This country sucks.” Most these guys are dumbasses beyond description for not taking full advantage of being stationed in foreign country. When I was in Korea, I went everywhere. So whenever some military guy tells you something about a foreign country, take it with a barrel of salt unless they actually traveled when they were there. Hell, some idiots never even leave their room on the weekend.

You’re one of the very few minorities I’ve heard from that realizes America’s way better off with a white majority. That’s pretty cool for you to admit that. And you’re right, the way things are going it would eventually get to 90%. Lol, whites would just pack up and leave way before then though including the hypocritical leftists in places like Vermont and Maine. Those Bernie Sanders loving bums would move quick, fast and in a hurry if blacks and Mexicans started taking over their towns.

It also does seem like whites are disappearing. At many different business it seems like a lot of whites don’t even want to do the cashier jobs anymore. And if the business owner is white everybody running the shop isn’t white, except for maybe an old guy. Then you have the illegals doing a hell of a lot of construction, agricultural work, hotel work, service industry work etc. Tech companies seem like they want to squeeze out a lot of whites. Lots of whites don’t want kids while other minorities are breeding like rabbits. Same situation in Europe and Canada of course. The West seems pretty keen on committing suicide, and too many still don’t even care or think it’s great. Lol, maybe whites will end up like the Jews basically scattered throughout the world with little communities here and there.

Also, like you said, America is a terribly violent and cesspit of crime corruption now. I mean there are third world countries all over the place that don’t shoot up schools or have the general levels of crime and breakdown of law and order that the U.S. has in so many places. And who the hell in their right mind wants their kids to even go to public school at this point? If they don’t get shot, molested by a teacher, survive the bullying they’re still gonna have some tranny faggot teaching them Antifa level Marxism and God knows what now. And I completely agree that the entire world is going to hell. Notice how happier abroad used to be a bunch of countries. Now it’s basically, South East Asia. Even guys from Europe want to gtfo and live in Southeast Asia and find a wife. Even for the countries that haven’t been completely infiltrated by globalists, “diversified”, and economically sabotaged. It’s only a matter of a time. The world is fubar. I expect the New World Order bastards to make their final moves for a world government and also the arrival of the Biblical antichrist.
The thing is white people gave up their own countries over being labeled "racist." They let idiots kick their asses with petty insults and forced tolerance. Their own women backstabbed them and hold up "refugees welcomed" signs or one sign I had seen "I only spread my legs for refugees" stuff like this is just f***ed up and sad. No other ethnicity of women does that except garbage white ones who are also obsessed with baby killings more so than any other group of women in America. Once whites start pouring into Asia to escape the country they destroyed themselves and let get destroyed by outsiders, your going to have some Asians becoming annoyed with this especially if they start bringing in their degenerate western ways.

Whites and Europeans in general didn't have to give up their nations. There aren't that many good Asian countries to be honest. You have some with low cost of living like Vietnam. But that wouldn't stay that way forever. People only liked Thailand for it's sex tourism, but anything beyond that they don't seem to talk that much about.

From what I see, people who virtue signal just do it to look good. But the same asses hollering to defund law enforcement also have their own private security and police protection. They just want the rest of us to be vulnerable while they get to hide in safe rooms nobody else can afford. People don't realize that defunding the police will lead to gangs and criminals controlling the goddamn neighborhoods and communities. I have no intentions on taking orders from some asshole that got here illegally just because white people chose to be weak and gave up their country to a bunch of outsiders. There was this one Hispanic guy on youtube that made a video about this titled "Dear white people why are you giving up your countries?" And he spoke out against immigration himself and explained exactly why so many Latinos want to move into the U.S. including the legal ones. He even acknowledged that whites are the ones who build the majority of the country, only for them to allow virtue signaling self hating whites that get off to being cucked sell out the country to people who will just come in and turn into what they left behind.

You also have all these cancel culture clowns who like to throw "it's 2020 now" in your face like it being 2020 means we should tolerate their abuse and cancel culture bullshit.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

May 27th, 2022, 7:31 am
NPCslammer wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

The thing is white people gave up their own countries over being labeled "racist." They let idiots kick their asses with petty insults and forced tolerance. Their own women backstabbed them and hold up "refugees welcomed" signs or one sign I had seen "I only spread my legs for refugees" stuff like this is just f***ed up and sad. No other ethnicity of women does that except garbage white ones who are also obsessed with baby killings more so than any other group of women in America. Once whites start pouring into Asia to escape the country they destroyed themselves and let get destroyed by outsiders, your going to have some Asians becoming annoyed with this especially if they start bringing in their degenerate western ways.

Whites and Europeans in general didn't have to give up their nations. There aren't that many good Asian countries to be honest. You have some with low cost of living like Vietnam. But that wouldn't stay that way forever. People only liked Thailand for it's sex tourism, but anything beyond that they don't seem to talk that much about.

From what I see, people who virtue signal just do it to look good. But the same asses hollering to defund law enforcement also have their own private security and police protection. They just want the rest of us to be vulnerable while they get to hide in safe rooms nobody else can afford. People don't realize that defunding the police will lead to gangs and criminals controlling the goddamn neighborhoods and communities. I have no intentions on taking orders from some asshole that got here illegally just because white people chose to be weak and gave up their country to a bunch of outsiders. There was this one Hispanic guy on youtube that made a video about this titled "Dear white people why are you giving up your countries?" And he spoke out against immigration himself and explained exactly why so many Latinos want to move into the U.S. including the legal ones. He even acknowledged that whites are the ones who build the majority of the country, only for them to allow virtue signaling self hating whites that get off to being cucked sell out the country to people who will just come in and turn into what they left behind.

You also have all these cancel culture clowns who like to throw "it's 2020 now" in your face like it being 2020 means we should tolerate their abuse and cancel culture bullshit.
Sometimes I wonder if the browns, black and even Asians have their way in the U.S. and other Western countries that they’re not gonna like it that much. What I mean by “have their way” is becoming the overwhelming majority of the population and then holding most of the political power, entertainment, tech industry etc.. I think they will have buyers remorse. Whites will have basically completely given up by then, and I can imagine some of the minorities even saying,”Hey can you please take the power back and fix this shit.” Lol All of these areas with sickening levels of crime are non-white areas, predominately black. Even the white trailer trash towns are practically paradise when compared to the black hoods.

I used to be perpetually pissed off at this turd world invasion ruining our countries as well. But now, I’m not that much anymore for a few reasons. One reasons is, despite everything that’s been going on such as the New World Order being so brazen now they basically announce what they’re going to do. Establishment protects the pedophiles, murder’s Esptein and hides the names in his black book, government basically allows unchecked illegal immigration and uses our tax dollars to give them all sort of benefits. Blows trillions on the military industrial complex and pointless wars. AND DESPITE all of that plus much much more you have millions of apathetic crackers that still do not give shit. Millions of crackers that still can’t be bothered to even voice a complaint against it all. Millions of crackers that, as long as they have their digital media entertainment, beer and drugs can’t be bothered

Then you have the huge number of self hating, braindead white leftists that fall into two categories. Ones that just support all of this because they are just completely brainwashed after years in the indoctrination centers. And then you have the other ones, the downright evil communist bastards that literally want to destroy Western Civilization because they hate their own race, hate the good things about it, hate their countries’ Christian history and hate the values that at least at certain percentage of the population hold dear to.

Those are the f**kers that celebrate when someone like Darrel Brooks runs over kids and grammas. They’re the ones, such as in Sweden, that “Feel sorry for” their own turd world rapists. They’re are the ones that literally want a new world order including the massive population reduction agenda, usurpation of sovereignty by an unelected global government, a microchipped population and the batshit crazy transhumanist agenda.

So why should I even give a damn on a society and a race that seems adamant on destroying itself or can’t even be bothered to do anything about it? That’s why I spend a lot of my free time just trying to have fun because all of this shit’s gonna burn pretty soon. People didn’t care enough to preserve their own countries, their own people and all of the huge benefits that came with it. Even this site talks about how good things were in America a few decades ago. But people seem to prefer this globalist, multicultural hell that we are a experiencing more and more everyday.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

NPCslammer wrote:
May 27th, 2022, 6:27 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

Sometimes I wonder if the browns, black and even Asians have their way in the U.S. and other Western countries that they’re not gonna like it that much. What I mean by “have their way” is becoming the overwhelming majority of the population and then holding most of the political power, entertainment, tech industry etc.. I think they will have buyers remorse. Whites will have basically completely given up by then, and I can imagine some of the minorities even saying,”Hey can you please take the power back and fix this shit.” Lol All of these areas with sickening levels of crime are non-white areas, predominately black. Even the white trailer trash towns are practically paradise when compared to the black hoods.

I used to be perpetually pissed off at this turd world invasion ruining our countries as well. But now, I’m not that much anymore for a few reasons. One reasons is, despite everything that’s been going on such as the New World Order being so brazen now they basically announce what they’re going to do. Establishment protects the pedophiles, murder’s Esptein and hides the names in his black book, government basically allows unchecked illegal immigration and uses our tax dollars to give them all sort of benefits. Blows trillions on the military industrial complex and pointless wars. AND DESPITE all of that plus much much more you have millions of apathetic crackers that still do not give shit. Millions of crackers that still can’t be bothered to even voice a complaint against it all. Millions of crackers that, as long as they have their digital media entertainment, beer and drugs can’t be bothered

Then you have the huge number of self hating, braindead white leftists that fall into two categories. Ones that just support all of this because they are just completely brainwashed after years in the indoctrination centers. And then you have the other ones, the downright evil communist bastards that literally want to destroy Western Civilization because they hate their own race, hate the good things about it, hate their countries’ Christian history and hate the values that at least at certain percentage of the population hold dear to.

Those are the f**kers that celebrate when someone like Darrel Brooks runs over kids and grammas. They’re the ones, such as in Sweden, that “Feel sorry for” their own turd world rapists. They’re are the ones that literally want a new world order including the massive population reduction agenda, usurpation of sovereignty by an unelected global government, a microchipped population and the batshit crazy transhumanist agenda.

So why should I even give a damn on a society and a race that seems adamant on destroying itself or can’t even be bothered to do anything about it? That’s why I spend a lot of my free time just trying to have fun because all of this shit’s gonna burn pretty soon. People didn’t care enough to preserve their own countries, their own people and all of the huge benefits that came with it. Even this site talks about how good things were in America a few decades ago. But people seem to prefer this globalist, multicultural hell that we are a experiencing more and more everyday.
Yeah, I do wish we could go back to the good days. A lot of the things going on now I swear I ignored all of it back in the 2003 era when got my first computer. All I would do is just log online, talk to people, flirt with girls, go out and try to make friends in a country that isn't known for friendliness and didn't realize any of the bad unfolding. I didn't take notice of any of America's faults and downfalls until about 2008 when a bunch of people became jobless because of Wall Street and their Bullshit. Then they got bailed out after making garbage decisions. In 2010-2012 I started to notice the nation changing faster but it really wasn't noticeable until Obama got in...

That's when things changed and now I hear people saying it all the time "this isn't America anymore, I don't recognize what the hell this country is now". As far as blacks, hispanics, asians having their way go. From what I can tell some Asians are getting the f**k out of the U.S. now and heading either back to their own country or going to other Asian countries. They are fully aware of whats going to happen once the U.S. is 50% Somalian and 50% Latino. The country already have a huge influx of gangs from various parts of the world. No other country on earth has nearly as many gang and crime organizations than the U.S. I looked up the statistics, The Latin Kings literately have over 30,000 members right here in the U.S. alone and then some spread out elsewhere in the world that let them easily move in. Asians really don't care about trying to control or run America at all.

That's why you don't see a whole lot of them flooding over here from top tier Asian countries. In California most of the Asians I went to school with were mostly Hmong and a few Laotians, then a couple of Vietnamese but the majority of the Asians here are Hmong/Chinese. Aside from the small percentage of hard to spot Koreans here the U.S. has never appealed to the Japanese, Koreans, etc on a large scale to make them give up their own country just to be here. To them moving here would be a damn downgrade not an upgrade like the "America is the greatest nation on earth" old f***s like to claim so much. They will use the argument "everybody wants to move here."

Which is pure ignorance because everybody aren't Latinos, and Latino's don't represent the entire damn world because they are the only ones I see willing to get killed and trafficking their own kids just to be here. I've always hated when people say that "If America suck why do everybody want to come here!" LOL, just damn stupid beyond belief. I live in CA, and most of the immigrants here are Hispanic. They never put on job applications "Must speak Chinese, Japanese, etc" It's always "Must be bilingual in English and SPANISH." Or sometimes they want you to know Spanish period which is plenty enough proof we don't attract anyone else other than Hispanic people. Even the Spanish people from Spain aren't trying to get here, it's just the ones from Mexico and places like El Salvador that brought in scary groups like MS-13 and shit over here.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

May 27th, 2022, 8:01 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

Yeah, I do wish we could go back to the good days. A lot of the things going on now I swear I ignored all of it back in the 2003 era when got my first computer. All I would do is just log online, talk to people, flirt with girls, go out and try to make friends in a country that isn't known for friendliness and didn't realize any of the bad unfolding. I didn't take notice of any of America's faults and downfalls until about 2008 when a bunch of people became jobless because of Wall Street and their Bullshit. Then they got bailed out after making garbage decisions. In 2010-2012 I started to notice the nation changing faster but it really wasn't noticeable until Obama got in...

That's when things changed and now I hear people saying it all the time "this isn't America anymore, I don't recognize what the hell this country is now". As far as blacks, hispanics, asians having their way go. From what I can tell some Asians are getting the f**k out of the U.S. now and heading either back to their own country or going to other Asian countries. They are fully aware of whats going to happen once the U.S. is 50% Somalian and 50% Latino. The country already have a huge influx of gangs from various parts of the world. No other country on earth has nearly as many gang and crime organizations than the U.S. I looked up the statistics, The Latin Kings literately have over 30,000 members right here in the U.S. alone and then some spread out elsewhere in the world that let them easily move in. Asians really don't care about trying to control or run America at all.

That's why you don't see a whole lot of them flooding over here from top tier Asian countries. In California most of the Asians I went to school with were mostly Hmong and a few Laotians, then a couple of Vietnamese but the majority of the Asians here are Hmong/Chinese. Aside from the small percentage of hard to spot Koreans here the U.S. has never appealed to the Japanese, Koreans, etc on a large scale to make them give up their own country just to be here. To them moving here would be a damn downgrade not an upgrade like the "America is the greatest nation on earth" old f***s like to claim so much. They will use the argument "everybody wants to move here."

Which is pure ignorance because everybody aren't Latinos, and Latino's don't represent the entire damn world because they are the only ones I see willing to get killed and trafficking their own kids just to be here. I've always hated when people say that "If America suck why do everybody want to come here!" LOL, just damn stupid beyond belief. I live in CA, and most of the immigrants here are Hispanic. They never put on job applications "Must speak Chinese, Japanese, etc" It's always "Must be bilingual in English and SPANISH." Or sometimes they want you to know Spanish period which is plenty enough proof we don't attract anyone else other than Hispanic people. Even the Spanish people from Spain aren't trying to get here, it's just the ones from Mexico and places like El Salvador that brought in scary groups like MS-13 and shit over here.
With the Asians, the Japanese certainly don’t want to have anything to do with America because they know damn well that their country is way better in almost every way except for maybe the terrible work/life balance. Koreans for the most part too, but quite a few of them do immigrate to other countries. Those are mostly the ones that couldn’t find achieve financial success in Korea’s hyper competitive society. If you include countries like Canada and Australia there’s quite a few of them immigrating there. And if you include China, the Philippines and India there are still quite a few Asian immigrants still coming over to the U.S. But I wouldn’t be surprised if many that have been living in the U.S. for a while are seeing the writing on the wall and gtfo of the U.S. for greener pastures. I just don’t know whether to consider their immigration an asset or liability to the future of the countries they immigrate to. Every time I see some prominent Asian politician or celebrity they always seem to be on team dummycrat, team wypipo bad, whether that be Ted Lieu, George Takai, Andrew Yang, Mazie Hirono, Ken Jeong, Tammy Duckworth etc.. Statistically, most Asians vote to the left, at about 70%, which as far as I know hasn’t changed for a looong time. Here’s some Chinese commies in Australia throwing a tantrum because of a guy holding up an F Xi Xingping sign. https://twitter.com/badiucao/status/1520367597996642305

As far as whites in Asian countries I wouldn’t blame the Asians for kicking them out of their countries at some point. I’m sure they will get tired of the sexpats pumping and dumping thousands of their women. And they will probably get tired of leftist twats, straight out of U.S. commie college injecting their far left crap into their English lessons. Hell, I don’t even like seeing other crackers in Asia sometimes because I just automatically assume they are a Western degenerate intent on using their teaching jobs to inject their leftist stupidity. I was reading a reddit post about some idiot that was asking Koreans where he could buy weed and they were all shocked that he would even ask such a thing. But in the U.S. of course, that’s nothing. There’s probably millions in the country doing more dope than Steve O at this point.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

NPCslammer wrote:
May 28th, 2022, 2:12 am
May 27th, 2022, 8:01 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

With the Asians, the Japanese certainly don’t want to have anything to do with America because they know damn well that their country is way better in almost every way except for maybe the terrible work/life balance. Koreans for the most part too, but quite a few of them do immigrate to other countries. Those are mostly the ones that couldn’t find achieve financial success in Korea’s hyper competitive society. If you include countries like Canada and Australia there’s quite a few of them immigrating there. And if you include China, the Philippines and India there are still quite a few Asian immigrants still coming over to the U.S. But I wouldn’t be surprised if many that have been living in the U.S. for a while are seeing the writing on the wall and gtfo of the U.S. for greener pastures. I just don’t know whether to consider their immigration an asset or liability to the future of the countries they immigrate to. Every time I see some prominent Asian politician or celebrity they always seem to be on team dummycrat, team wypipo bad, whether that be Ted Lieu, George Takai, Andrew Yang, Mazie Hirono, Ken Jeong, Tammy Duckworth etc.. Statistically, most Asians vote to the left, at about 70%, which as far as I know hasn’t changed for a looong time. Here’s some Chinese commies in Australia throwing a tantrum because of a guy holding up an F Xi Xingping sign. https://twitter.com/badiucao/status/1520367597996642305

As far as whites in Asian countries I wouldn’t blame the Asians for kicking them out of their countries at some point. I’m sure they will get tired of the sexpats pumping and dumping thousands of their women. And they will probably get tired of leftist twats, straight out of U.S. commie college injecting their far left crap into their English lessons. Hell, I don’t even like seeing other crackers in Asia sometimes because I just automatically assume they are a Western degenerate intent on using their teaching jobs to inject their leftist stupidity. I was reading a reddit post about some idiot that was asking Koreans where he could buy weed and they were all shocked that he would even ask such a thing. But in the U.S. of course, that’s nothing. There’s probably millions in the country doing more dope than Steve O at this point.
That's how we ended up with the garbage group known as The Squad....When you said Asian politicians that take up political roles in other countries...Thats how you end up with people who are willing to out right betray their own nation. I think if the Democrats cheat again come 2024, people might get angry enough and do something about it. But the Jan 6 situation had people sitting in jail while people on the left got away with threatening a federal judge over not being allowed to kill babies. It's obvious by now that if you are a leftlist you have literately unlimited Power to do what you want to whoever you want in this country. And they have no choice but to lay down and take it or else they'll be punished for retaliating.