Has anyone read "The Game" by PUA Neil Strauss?

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
Kunold
Freshman Poster

Has anyone read "The Game" by PUA Neil Strauss?

Post by Kunold »

I read this book myself but can't really see how such techniques could work on women?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I have read parts of the book and I saw the two seasons of "The pickup artist" with Mystery teaching guys how to become a pua. I think some of the things he teaches are valid and may work but it really seems like the bars and clubs are the places where his techniques are most likely to work.

I have his book he wrote called How to Get Beautiful Women Into Bed. It came out in 2007 and actually explains how men and women think and perceive things differently. It's a pretty good book, you can check it out on Amazon here:

He claims he only goes for the real hot women (otherwise he would of slept with thousands of women, not just hundreds) So set your sights high guys and only approach hotties like the woman below! :D

swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

I read it. It's a stupid book. It's basically a memoir recalling his days living in a mansion with other PUAs. It's not a "how to" manual, so if you're trying to find specific PUA techniques in it to learn from, forget it.
Kunold
Freshman Poster

Post by Kunold »

Hmm ya the PUA stuff just seems so emotionally and mentally taxing