For English Teacher X Fans...

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

For English Teacher X Fans...

Post by Mr S »

He used to have a funny website about teaching English overseas but he took it down and I guess decided to compile what he had on his site into a book. You can read a portion of it here or buy it and see what the life of an English teacher overseas really encompasses...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002343655000

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/60885
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

teacherjane
Freshman Poster

Post by teacherjane »

I always hated that website. Jerky bastard that just posted about screwing women abroad. Lame.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

teacherjane wrote:I always hated that website. Jerky bastard that just posted about screwing women abroad. Lame.
So your first and only post on this entire forum is to bash his work. I seriously doubt you had even read his entire site, just snippets that would only prove, in your own mind, a perverted distortion of his website and writings. He writes about a number of different experiences, including his interactions with women. That site was not for close-minded individuals such as yourself. Actually, I posted the link because many guys on here would like to potentially read what he has to say about the English teaching profession that is no hold barred and not politically correct.

If your a female, obviously your trolling sites that post commentary about it cause you're some whacked out politically correct feminist who has a beef against him. This site doesn't welcome close minded individuals that are only set out to bash and not provide any kind of rational and logical proof to back up your claim.

The other members on this forum would certainly consider my comments over yours, a once poster bashing someones work. And even if it was only about banging women, which it's not, I don't think that would turn off male forum members anyways!
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
teacherjane
Freshman Poster

Post by teacherjane »

Just because im a new member of this forum doesn't mean that im trolling anyone. I used to read English Teacher X's blog (which is still up, btw, he didn't take it down), but there's so much about whores and drugs and I suspect his books are more of the same: so an English teacher goes abroad and his main adventures are prostitutes and alcohol. I don't need to offer proof - you offered it yourself when you posted the links to English Teacher X's book.

Look at your Ayn Rand quote, too. I just posted my opinion about English Teacher X.