Why Black Men Love White Women

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Why Black Men Love White Women

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

I am reading this book called " Why Black Men Love White Women", authored by a man named Rajen Persaud. I am not even halfway finished with this book, and it seems that he is kissing the asses of not only Black American women, but (ghetto/ignorant) Black American men as well. I just finished reading this book about 5 minutes ago, and this man is DEFINITELY kissing the asses of both Black American women (mainly) and ghetto/ignorant Black American men. He uses slavery, the Jim Crow era and various other historic atrocities committed against Africans to justify their behaviour, and he has the temerity to refer to those who do not like it and want to get away from it (and Black American women) as "Self-Haters".
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Why Black Men Love White Women

Post by Teal Lantern »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:I am reading this book called " Why Black Men Love White Women", authored by a man named Rajen Persaud. I am not even halfway finished with this book, and it seems that he is kissing the asses of Black women in this book.
This is why I say there will not be a grass roots, organized boycott of marriage or femnazism by western males.
Such a cartel would have more holes than a sieve. Manginas would line up, thinking their "day" had finally arrived.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

"opposites attract" - paula abdul

She was right on the money. An 'attractive' black woman and an average white woman can be standing side by side. Which one would I choose? The average white woman. Black girls/women can't do $hit for me.
Go east, young man. Go east
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

WPO wrote:"opposites attract" - paula abdul

She was right on the money. An 'attractive' black woman and an average white woman can be standing side by side. Which one would I choose? The average white woman. Black girls/women can't do $hit for me.
It's actually a corny-a*ss song; the dude who sung co-lead sounded corny even in the intonation of his voice alone - sounding like a g*ay-a*ss Trey Lorenz (not Trey Songz). "Straight Up", "The Way That You Love Me", and "Knocked Out" were way better songs. But Virgin promoted her album for the pop charts very well. They tried urban/Black radio, as "Knocked Out" was the only hit that R&B charted from her debut '88 album. "Straight Up" charted on the R&B charts too, but it has more of a pop flare to it.

However, I'm doing Black BBWs until I make my presence in Brasil again for forever and a day. I cannot get anything else in Chicago right now because my swag is batting less than .176 at bat right now.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

E_Irizarry wrote:

It's actually a corny-a*ss song; the dude who sung co-lead sounded corny even in the intonation of his voice alone - sounding like a g*ay-a*ss Trey Lorenz (not Trey Songz). "Straight Up", "The Way That You Love Me", and "Knocked Out" were way better songs. But Virgin promoted her album for the pop charts very well. They tried urban/Black radio, as "Knocked Out" was the only hit that R&B charted from her debut '88 album. "Straight Up" charted on the R&B charts too, but it has more of a pop flare to it.

However, I'm doing Black BBWs until I make my presence in Brasil again for forever and a day. I cannot get anything else in Chicago right now because my swag is batting less than .176 at bat right now.
I was just quoting a phrase. But since you mentioned it, "straight up" was hot as hell. They play it every now and then when the radio djs feel like going back to the 80s. I'm not ashamed to say that song is still hot today. So you can just imagine how huge that $hit was when it first came out.

Nothing but blacks, huh? Damn. You're suffering worse than I am and I have access to multiple cities in PA and jersey where there's plenty of variety of esp, white, and brazilians (Only time I see brazilians is when I'm at work. when 6:30pm hits, they start pouring in :) )
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

E_Irizarry wrote:

I was just quoting a phrase. But since you mentioned it, "straight up" was hot as hell. They play it every now and then when the radio djs feel like going back to the 80s. I'm not ashamed to say that song is still hot today. So you can just imagine how huge that $hit was when it first came out.

Nothing but blacks, huh? Damn. You're suffering worse than I am and I have access to multiple cities in PA and jersey where there's plenty of variety of esp, white, and brazilians (Only time I see brazilians is when I'm at work. when 6:30pm hits, they start pouring in :) )
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

sorry about the double feature.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

WPO wrote:sorry about the double feature.
LOL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

WPO wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:

White women are the best-looking women in all of Chicago-Chicagoland, and I pound three of them in 3 weeks then my swag went bad. I became "corny" and focused on my IT job. Whenever I have a high-paying IT position, I get no a_ss. When I'm unemployed, I get a_ss. Only in America as they say!

I can get Black BBWs that even thugs wouldn't smash because I have "good hair" and I'm "light-skinned" (although Americans love to throw Jim Crow at me and say I'm Black with that one-drop rule bullsh*t and ignore when I tell them my great-grandparents are from Brasil). The other sheboon Black BBWs that are thug lovin' hate my a_ss. LOL

In any event, then Paula dropped 1991 Spellbound, and that album was horrible. I think she knew to throw in the towel because that was her last album I believe.
But hey, she choreographed Janet, J. Lo back in the day, et. al. and did Idol and maybe Factor too? So she has memorabilia.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

Pretty confusing when AW always claim they "don't want a broke a$$ man." They're freakin hypocrites of the highest order - constantly contradicting themselves.

I'm blk, portugues, PR, italian and native american. So you KNOW those thug lovin black girls hated my ass back when I was a child. Now they're eating crow 9 times a day. Payback is a bitch and I never let them forget how they were and what the did. Forgive and forget is the mantra they like to throw out. No no no no no, not so fast. they had their fun, now it's my turn. Not being attracted to them makes it all the more easier. They might as well be lop-sided manequins sporting eskimo attire.
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

WPO wrote:Pretty confusing when AW always claim they "don't want a broke a$$ man." They're freakin hypocrites of the highest order - constantly contradicting themselves.

I'm blk, portugues, PR, italian and native american. So you KNOW those thug lovin black girls hated my a** back when I was a child. Now they're eating crow 9 times a day. Payback is a bitch and I never let them forget how they were and what the did. Forgive and forget is the mantra they like to throw out. No no no no no, not so fast. they had their fun, now it's my turn. Not being attracted to them makes it all the more easier. They might as well be lop-sided manequins sporting eskimo attire.
Truth right here.
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com
Soulthinker
Freshman Poster

Post by Soulthinker »

Books like that one is just don't have positive things of brothers who date White females. Can someone find a good book where a brother can find a WW anywhere in the US or abroad.
Soulthinker
Freshman Poster

Don't Blame it On Rio

Post by Soulthinker »

I heard of a book called Don't Blame it On Rio:The Real Deal why Men go to Brazil for Sex written by Jewel Woods and Karen Hunter. Has any Brazilian members on this site read that book? Black men went to Brazil according to them because the Black women in the States did not give them satisfaction. I have not been there since I wonder if those Black men date or have relations with darker skinned or brown skinned Brazilian women or maybe the ones who looked White? Hope for your reply.