Should Winston Make Me a Moderator?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

Should Winston Make Me A Moderator?

Poll ended at October 19th, 2022, 2:45 am

Yes. You seem like an okay dude. You're online often and get involved. You would make a good Moderator.
57%
No. You are a bit of a wally who doesn't deserve the position.
33%
Undecided/Impartial. I don't give a damn either way, it's up to Winston.
10%

Total votes: 21
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Should Winston Make Me A Moderator?

Post by WilliamSmith »

@Lucas88
Are you 100% sure about that? I don't know about those people you mentioned, but what about Farrakhan's stuff on black people being the real Children of Israel?
I don't think they were saying anything like the Torah or Talmud were their books, I think they were saying... well, forget it for now, I need to do the research 1st to see their full story, LOL.

It doesn't make that much difference to me personally whether this theory is true, since obviously I'm neither a black man or a synagogue of satan jew who claims to be the real "jews" (and can't say I was ever a member of that "Aryan Nations" who claims whitey is the real jews, founded by that weird lumbering white/Amerindian hybrid Richard Butler and the jew who created the Amazing Sea Monkeys and X-rays glasses that'd supposedly let you see through girls' clothes, LOL) but even if I'm totally out of the running for being a "real Jew" chosen by God and I'm just the backward barbaric spawn of Yakub and whatnot, there's no doubt in my mind: Farrakhan is absolutely the greatest leader I've ever seen in America, period! :D

Yeah, he's only a virtuous separatist leader for black people and not presumptuously trying to be everyone else's leader, but he's been standing up to those satanic jews for a lifetime with the courage of a lion (and I didn't even realize that before, because I only found out about him much later from the jewmedia denouncing him as an "antivaxxer" and antisemite and so on and then looked into his real stuff expecting a bunch of "kill whitey" stuff, but that wasn't what I found).

According to back-seat drivers I've been a "race traitor" for quite awhile because of discovering how Asian women practically worship us like Gods, and how American Latinas are more than a bit open to us, and how even some black women like us, but for those white people like @Tsar or maybe @gsjackson who like other white people and want to be among your own and build a nation (or correct me if I was mistaken and gsjackson didn't belong there), can you even imagine how fortunate it would be as a white person who wants to take care of your own people what it'd be like to have an actual white leader like Farrakhan who stood up for you and cared about you + actually had the balls to stand up to the satanic jews like he has? It'd be in the "too good to be true" category. Seriously, white people have NO leaders. (Or am I wrong there?)
Don Zion (Trump) may be good to piss off the communist POS american jews, but that's no white leader at all despite jews calling him a "white supremacist" while he crawls on the ground kissing the feet of satanic zionist swine.
I'm honestly sorry and sincerely sympathetic with good white people who are a completely lost people with no leadership, but there's nothing I can do about it, so there it is.

Ahhh, quite a rant there, anyway I'll have to find out what their full theory is about the black people being the real Jews. Maybe that's my queue to go buy all the NOI's DVDs about this subject. Also, I didn't finish updating my black antisemitism thread yet, because that's what that Kyrie guy @gsjackson mentioned last night was talking about too and set black Twitter off like crazy against jews, it was awesome, LOL.

I'd better do it................ :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 10:05 pm
@Lucas88
Are you 100% sure about that? I don't know about those people you mentioned, but what about Farrakhan's stuff on black people being the real Children of Israel?
I don't think they were saying anything like the Torah or Talmud were their books, I think they were saying... well, forget it for now, I need to do the research 1st to see their full story, LOL.
Yeah, I'm sure, it's complete BS. Black Hebrew Israelites and the NOI simply appropriate and modify Jewish religious myths in order to justify their own claim as "god's chosen people" – Jewish religious myths which have no tangible historical basis and contradict known historical facts. That doesn't mean that beyond its religious BS the NOI hasn't produced valuable research on the JQ and the iniquities of the Jews against Black people though. Their research seems pretty good and Farrakhan's balsiness to relentlessly tell the truth about the Jews is certainly admirable. Credit where credit's due.

Black Hebrew Israelites obviously accept the Torah since they are Christians and/or self-styled "Israelites". The Torah is part of the Old Testament and so practically all Christian groups recognize the authority of the Torah. The NOI are an Islamic offshoot so their case is a little different. Many Abrahamic religious believers try to sell us the same old BS about "good Jews" who follow the original religion of the Torah and "bad Jews" who follow the Talmud or the Kabbalah or even "Satan", but in reality the Torah itself is the root of all of the Jewish supremacism/chosen people doctrine and anti-Gentilism and is therefore an extremely evil book (it all begins with the Torah), and there is no such thing as "good Judaism". All of Judaism is entirely evil and always was. So any predominantly Gentile religious group that accepts the Torah is also wrong or misguided too, a bad branch which grows from a bad tree.

But Blacks don't need to appropriate any Jewish Torah myths for themselves anyway. They have their own history, culture and identity that they can be proud of. Blacks don't need to lower themselves to that Hebrew chosenite Yahweh cult Torah claptrap.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
October 18th, 2022, 2:45 am
I've private messaged @Winston and asked if he would be interested and I thought I'd make a poll so that members of the community can share their feedback which may or may not influence Winston's decision either way.
Well, @Winston lets make it happen. @Pixel--Dude made a nice suggestion, site is overrun with trolls and spam accounts, new users aren't being approved fast enough, causing them to lose interest and causing the community to miss out on the much-needed chance to get some "fresh meat" involved... lets be frank here, the site's a bit of a disaster. Not the worst place ever one could hang out online but it could be a lot better.

If not Pixeldude, then some other active person. But since he appears to be the most active dude who's there every day, right after @Cornfed who's also a stable force, I say you make one of them moderator and give them the power to deal with spam and approve new members, at the very least. Lets get the ball rolling, guys.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 28th, 2022, 3:01 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
I've private messaged @Winston and asked if he would be interested and I thought I'd make a poll so that members of the community can share their feedback which may or may not influence Winston's decision either way.
Well, @Winston lets make it happen. @Pixel--Dude made a nice suggestion, site is overrun with trolls and spam accounts, new users aren't being approved fast enough, causing them to lose interest and causing the community to miss out on the much-needed chance to get some "fresh meat" involved... lets be frank here, the site's a bit of a disaster. Not the worst place ever one could hang out online but it could be a lot better.

If not Pixeldude, then some other active person. But since he appears to be the most active dude who's there every day, right after @Cornfed who's also a stable force, I say you make one of them moderator and give them the power to deal with spam and approve new members, at the very least. Lets get the ball rolling, guys.
Or both me and Cornfed? If @Cornfed is interested in moderating (I also think he would be a good moderator) we could have an election in another poll. Maybe we should have one anyway just for the shits and giggles. :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 28th, 2022, 3:29 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

Or both me and Cornfed? If @Cornfed is interested in moderating (I also think he would be a good moderator) we could have an election in another poll. Maybe we should have one anyway just for the shits and giggles. :lol:
Yeah man, go make another poll in a new thread... who should be moderator, Pixeldude or Cornfed? Some people think you're "too new" to be a moderator here; they seem to agree, in principle, that we need an active moderator, but your newness is an issue. Putting Corny up for consideration removes that as a factor and gives them a more seasoned veteran option to vote for. Either way, we need someone to do the job. Tired of the spam coming through and Winston's lack of regard for the community he began but refuses to run.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 28th, 2022, 3:47 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 28th, 2022, 3:29 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

Yeah man, go make another poll in a new thread... who should be moderator, Pixeldude or Cornfed? Some people think you're "too new" to be a moderator here; they seem to agree, in principle, that we need an active moderator, but your newness is an issue. Putting Corny up for consideration removes that as a factor and gives them a more seasoned veteran option to vote for. Either way, we need someone to do the job. Tired of the spam coming through and Winston's lack of regard for the community he began but refuses to run.
I agree. We need either @Pixel--Dude or @Cornfed to become a new moderator.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:
October 20th, 2022, 7:55 am
I would say that you MZ would make an effective moderator. Firstly you've been here a long time - since 2014. You're frequently here and if there is a quarrel or conflict I don't think I've ever seen you mudsling or insult anyone. So I cast my vote to @Winston that @MarcosZeitola be elected a forum moderator. I think that makes a lot more sense.
That isn't a good idea Voyager. We established long ago that MZ wouldn't be a good moderator because he is strongly opinionated and judgemental, and he admits this. He is not someone who is usually impartial, neutral or objective. I noticed this about his personality, and he has admitted that I am right too. A moderator should be cool headed and unbiased for the most part. MZ is not. We talked about this long ago.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
December 11th, 2022, 10:24 pm
Voyager1 wrote:
I would say that you MZ would make an effective moderator. Firstly you've been here a long time - since 2014. You're frequently here and if there is a quarrel or conflict I don't think I've ever seen you mudsling or insult anyone. So I cast my vote to @Winston that @MarcosZeitola be elected a forum moderator. I think that makes a lot more sense.
That isn't a good idea Voyager. We established long ago that MZ wouldn't be a good moderator because he is strongly opinionated and judgemental, and he admits this. He is not someone who is usually impartial, neutral or objective. I noticed this about his personality, and he has admitted that I am right too. A moderator should be cool headed and unbiased for the most part. MZ is not. We talked about this long ago.
True. @Pixel--Dude would be my first choice for moderator. He's fair, even-handed, doesn't get drawn into petty debates and never insulted another member; he always seems to keep his cool. He's also very active and does not have "bad blood" with anyone. He is simply the best pick. Me, I'm not even interested and I would be a bad pick lol.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 20th, 2022, 8:09 am
Voyager1 wrote:
Thanks for the recommendation dude but I'll pass. I have a tendency to disappear for long stretches of time, so it'd be kinda pointless. It wouldn't solve the problem. For instance people are displeased with Winston's lack of activity but if you look at how many posts he has in total, it's clear that he's been much more active over a longer stretch of time (fifteen years).

I'd probably go for Pixeldude. He's active. I think among the old-timers, @gsjackson and @Yohan are both a bit older, both level-headed, calm and fairly active. They'd make good moderators too and would no doubt be fair about things. If what you aim for his strictly seniority in combination with "the right temperament" they'd be my go-to guys.
I agree with you. Pixel Dude seems like a great choice to be moderator. He seems level headed, is very intellectual, very smart and bright, and he is young so he has more energy and enthusiasm than most of us here do. Plus he has good motives and is not seeking any kind of power trip, so it's unlikely he would develop a power trip like others have. He doesn't seem like a guy with an ego either, and has good wholesome intentions. I also get good vibes from him too.

So YEAH we will make a moderator if he still wants to be. I'm sure he will do great. I'll set it up and let you all know when it's done.

Sorry it took me a long time to get to this thread.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:
October 20th, 2022, 9:42 am
Also do mods have the ability to edit posts? I wouldn't like that. I know that Winston sometimes edits the subject line of a thread - a point I made to him that I strongly disagree with. He shouldn't do that. He could PM the poster and suggest he change the subject line but he shouldn't do that himself because it's not what the original poster intended to say.

So any new mod here has got to be kept under strict controls.
Yes moderators can edit your posts and titles. However, most people aren't perfectionists like I am, so they are unlikely to do that. lol. Little mistakes annoy me and get on my nerves, that's why I spend a lot of time and waste a lot of time fixing errors and inaccuracies. It's one of my flaws.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
October 21st, 2022, 11:56 pm
Hmmm. Maybe we could do a H.A WhatsApp group or something? Maybe another thread where people can suggest ideas of their own as a means for everyone to keep in touch and continue some of our awesome discussions should something happen to H.A.
We do have a HA Whatsapp group. There are about 20 members on it. But we don't let anyone join, only those who have been vetted or are trusted members. If anyone is interested you can PM me about it.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 24th, 2022, 12:20 pm
Shemp wrote:
October 24th, 2022, 9:02 am
Cornfed would be the best additional moderator, IMO. After Captain Wu himself, long time crew member Cornfed most truly represents the spirit and soul of HA.
True. Cornfed is pretty much the forums spirit animal.
Cornfed is an interesting person with interesting views. And a long time member. But he's not fit to be moderator at all. No way. Come on. He has extreme views and is super racist and has even had death wishes upon anyone who took the vaccine. Such views are way too extreme. Moderators need to be level headed and impartial and objective. Cornfed is anything but that. Would any of you want someone with extreme views to be your leader or president? Come on.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
December 11th, 2022, 10:52 pm
I agree with you. Pixel Dude seems like a great choice to be moderator. He seems level headed, is very intellectual, very smart and bright, and he is young so he has more energy and enthusiasm than most of us here do. Plus he has good motives and is not seeking any kind of power trip, so it's unlikely he would develop a power trip like others have. He doesn't seem like a guy with an ego either, and has good wholesome intentions. I also get good vibes from him too.
Yeah. He's really shown his good heart in the past. Like when @Tsar got a permanent ban, it was Pixeldude who tirelessly campaigned to have him unbanned and sort of coached Tsar to be more behaved. It worked, because Tsar has never mentioned teenaged girls anymore after that point and has calmed down significantly. Clearly, Pixeldude is a "good influence" around these parts. Unlike most of us who just get into petty arguments all the time, haha.
Winston wrote:
December 11th, 2022, 10:52 pm
Sorry it took me a long time to get to this thread.
Well, you're a busy dude, @Winston. Which is kinda exactly why we need Pixeldude haha. :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Should Winston Make Me a Moderator?

Post by Winston »

Yes good point MZ. A good moderator should be kind and have some compassion too. Not be an a-hole or prick. Because we all should be kind to others. It's good karma. All religions teach kindness. That's the thing with me, I may be eccentric and weird and maybe crazy too, but at least I'm kind and patient with others.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Should Winston Make Me a Moderator?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
December 11th, 2022, 11:19 pm
Yes good point MZ. A good moderator should be kind and have some compassion too. Not be an a-hole or prick. Because we all should be kind to others. It's good karma. All religions teach kindness. That's the thing with me, I may be eccentric and weird and maybe crazy too, but at least I'm kind and patient with others.
Yeah, I know we sometimes pick on you and give you a hard time. I used some pretty harsh words with you in the past, @Winston but it seems like you never held it against me and are a forgiving person. Very much "live and let live" type of guy. Pixeldude sort of has the same quality, he's like a young British version of you in that sense haha. He's also into conspiracy theories, into foreign cultures, and he has one kid, just like you. I actually think he has a lot in common with you. And the way you describe America as soulless and bland, he also describes England the same way. His theory is that there's something in the English language that makes people like that, somehow. Going to Latin America saved his soul.