Should Winston Make Me a Moderator?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

Should Winston Make Me A Moderator?

Poll ended at October 19th, 2022, 2:45 am

Yes. You seem like an okay dude. You're online often and get involved. You would make a good Moderator.
57%
No. You are a bit of a wally who doesn't deserve the position.
33%
Undecided/Impartial. I don't give a damn either way, it's up to Winston.
10%

Total votes: 21
galii
Experienced Poster

Re: Should Winston Make Me A Moderator?

Post by galii »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 24th, 2022, 12:20 pm
Shemp wrote:
October 24th, 2022, 9:02 am
Cornfed would be the best additional moderator, IMO. After Captain Wu himself, long time crew member Cornfed most truly represents the spirit and soul of HA.
True. Cornfed is pretty much the forums spirit animal.
Shure Adolf Cornfeld will make your lives better :mrgreen:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Mercer wrote:
October 24th, 2022, 3:19 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 24th, 2022, 8:28 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
October 24th, 2022, 8:19 am
Yohan wrote:
October 24th, 2022, 8:15 am
Cornfed wrote:
October 20th, 2022, 8:43 am
Eh, Yohan clearly entered Biden territory a few years ago.
I would say, CORNFED is the man we need as moderator.
He is around for about 10 years and made more than 10.000 comments.

He is highly experienced, he is from New Zealand, but was living also in Cambodia and South Korea and is now an expat in Mexico.
Does @Cornfed want adding to the polls?
I suggest to make another seperate poll in a seperate thread so as not to disturb the results on this one. One poll would be: "Would this site benefit from having an active new moderator", yes or no, very simple and straight forward. Next up you just tag everybody's account, ask "who would like to be a moderator?" and compile the lists, then we can make a multi-option poll and see who gets most support.

That'd be... the truly diplomatic way to go about this. Either that or just give you the position already because the strongest opposition seems to be from useless trolls like @Mercer and @Mew6ix and nobody cares about their votes or opinions anyway. :lol: There's at least two "no" votes here that we can discount as being from known disruptive trolls.
You're a total f***ing loser, @MarcosZeitola. You repeat the same insults over and over and then wonder why people talk shit back to you. You're such a f***ing loser that you had to leave and go to a third world country because you're an incel in denial. No one likes you in real life which is why you have to talk on an obscure forum with a small group of social outcasts. You also said you had proof of getting women yet for some reason won't post it. Why not? At least Winston shows proof. You're an incel in denial piece of shit. Winston also doesn't respond to you and rarely visits this forum along with the other moderators because they know that this forum is trash these days. The remaining few posters are loony idiots just like yourself. :lol:

It's really sad how you keep tagging Winston because you desperately want a response but he won't give it to you because he doesn't even care about your bullshit and knows you guys are f***ing idiots. :lol:
Dude do some meditation your mental illness level is too high even for HA
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Mercer wrote:
You're a total f***ing loser, @MarcosZeitola. You repeat the same insults over and over and then wonder why people talk shit back to you. You're such a f***ing loser that you had to leave and go to a third world country because you're an incel in denial. No one likes you in real life which is why you have to talk on an obscure forum with a small group of social outcasts. You also said you had proof of getting women yet for some reason won't post it. Why not? At least Winston shows proof. You're an incel in denial piece of shit. Winston also doesn't respond to you and rarely visits this forum along with the other moderators because they know that this forum is trash these days. The remaining few posters are loony idiots just like yourself. :lol:

It's really sad how you keep tagging Winston because you desperately want a response but he won't give it to you because he doesn't even care about your bullshit and knows you guys are f***ing idiots. :lol:
Mercer, please contact urgently a medical doctor. You need professional help.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Yohan wrote:
October 25th, 2022, 10:55 pm
Mercer wrote:

Mercer, please contact urgently a medical doctor. You need professional help.
I sincerely apologize if he actually is some injured soul crying for help (though not sure what'd be done if so), but I don't think @Mercer needs any professional help, he's just a funny jewish troll of fair-to-good quality who's rather funny, IMO, even though I prefer @Mew6ix due to his more interesting nuances and actual potentially legit contributions despite his mini-zionist occupied shoutbox, LOL.

Also, I don't think @Cornfed should be a moderator even though he's a premium high-value member who we need to stay and keep opposing the ZOGs, despite his regrettable delusions that make him unable to see the obvious fact of how I have the best taste in women on the forum since I'm one of the few actually man enough to handle a black woman (vs white supremacist incels who think women should be kept in breeding pens and brothels for his amusement, and so on).

But my point is: @Pixel--dude is a far better choice of moderator. He is less psycho than me, @Lucas88 (hope you took that as a compliment, my friend, as I intended it), and Cornfed, and an ideal choice, in my opinion. :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
October 29th, 2022, 6:19 pm
But my point is: @Pixel--dude is a far better choice of moderator. He is less psycho than me, @Lucas88 (hope you took that as a compliment, my friend, as I intended it), and Cornfed, and an ideal choice, in my opinion. :D
It's true, I'm too psycho and off the wall to be a moderator, not to mention bipolar as well (whenever I go off on one, it's normally during a manic episode).

Pixel--Dude would make a better moderator.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

No doubt Winston has seen this thread by now. Do you know how many newbies come to him, "Make me a moderator! Make me a moderator!"

The fact is this forum doesn't have enough members to demand another moderator. This forum doesn't have a few thousand members, not even a few hundred active posters. Just a handful of members consistently posting. No more than a dozen.

I think @Winston and @fschmidt are doing a fine job.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Voyager1 wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 6:46 am
No doubt Winston has seen this thread by now. Do you know how many newbies come to him, "Make me a moderator! Make me a moderator!"
Not that many. It's been years since anyone else offered himself up for the position.
Voyager1 wrote:
Lol @Winston is hardly ever around and @fschmidt isn't either; if he does come around it's just to remind us how 99% of modern people are all useless degenerates who deserve to die. Neither Mr. Wu or Mr. Schmidt are awfully interested in running this forum, and it's very apparant. I say lets give @Pixel--Dude a chance, or anyone else, really. Cornfed for instance is a veteran poster and has been very consistently active, to name another possible option some have mentioned.

I think Pixelfella has made a decent case for why we need a moderator, why the forum would benefit, and I can't really think of any real downside to it.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
October 29th, 2022, 6:36 pm
WilliamSmith wrote:
October 29th, 2022, 6:19 pm
It's true, I'm too psycho and off the wall to be a moderator, not to mention bipolar as well (whenever I go off on one, it's normally during a manic episode).

Pixel--Dude would make a better moderator.
I figured you'd take it as a compliment when I applied it to us both, LOL but I of course didn't mean literally psycho, just meant we're too unapologetically "out of the box" and in no hurry to censor ourselves. 8)
Had no idea about bi-polar (I don't really know what it is), but a bunch of people just said Kanye supposedly was that too, and I say: You two guys are OK! :D

But yeah @Pixel--dude is a better choice because he seems a bit more "balanced", even if neither of you, me or even Cornfed actually have any mental problems. But I couldn't be a moderator anyway since I have to leave for longish periods here and there, not to mention keep myself busy so I don't start doing the Mel Gibson thing and tying one on, LOL.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 7:46 am
Lol @Winston is hardly ever around and @fschmidt isn't either; if he does come around it's just to remind us how 99% of modern people are all useless degenerates who deserve to die.
@MarcosZeitola
Yes, I believe the usual line is that we're all "complete morons," who (so he says) "deserve to be executed." :D
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

WilliamSmith wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 1:52 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Lol @Winston is hardly ever around and @fschmidt isn't either; if he does come around it's just to remind us how 99% of modern people are all useless degenerates who deserve to die.
@MarcosZeitola
Yes, I believe the usual line is that we're all "complete morons," who (so he says) "deserve to be executed." :D
Lol fat chance. I'm not going anywhere and if I will, I'll take a bunch of Zionists with me brother. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Voyager1 wrote:
Lol @Winston is hardly ever around and @fschmidt isn't either; if he does come around it's just to remind us how 99% of modern people are all useless degenerates who deserve to die. Neither Mr. Wu or Mr. Schmidt are awfully interested in running this forum, and it's very apparant. I say lets give @Pixel--Dude a chance, or anyone else, really. Cornfed for instance is a veteran poster and has been very consistently active, to name another possible option some have mentioned.
Exactly, brother. I know that our buddy Voyager1 is determined to convince us that absentee moderators Winston and fschmidt are somehow doing a mighty fine job because, deep down, he's bricking it at the thought of a new "sheriff" in town - even though we've already explained that Pixel--Dude is committed to free speech and that we don't give a shit about people's sockpuppet accounts - but it is clear that Winston is too busy eating at vegetarian restaurants and hitting on New Age White chicks in Yoga pants to come online other than to post the occasional video about Flat Earth or space aliens, while fschmidt due to his own ethnic soul and general misanthropy obviously sees us as nothing more than worthless goyim who won't submit to his schizophrenic Torah desert deity and therefore deserve to be annihilated along with all of the other Qliphoth of the Sitra Achra, and seems to have even less enthusiasm for moderating the forum.

As for the third moderator jamesbond, I think that it should be obvious to anybody with even a modicum of observance who that guy really is! :lol:

The forum certainly could do with an active moderator and the arguments as to why that is the case have already been laid out. Pixel--Dude seems to be the only one who wants the position and I think that he'd make a good moderator too.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Lucas88 wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 3:46 pm
but it is clear that Winston is too busy eating at vegetarian restaurants and hitting on New Age White chicks in Yoga pants to come online other than to post the occasional video about Flat Earth or space aliens
Maybe he'll combine the two great joys of his life; the yoga chicks and the pseudoscience. Flat earth? More like... phat earth. :lol:
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 3:50 pm
Lucas88 wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 3:46 pm
but it is clear that Winston is too busy eating at vegetarian restaurants and hitting on New Age White chicks in Yoga pants to come online other than to post the occasional video about Flat Earth or space aliens
Maybe he'll combine the two great joys of his life; the yoga chicks and the pseudoscience. Flat earth? More like... phat earth. :lol:
Phat earth? That sounds more like a realm of investigation that only @WilliamSmith or myself would be man enough to undertake. Leave Winston to his skinny no-ass Chinese women! :lol:
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 4:00 pm
Phat earth? That sounds more like a realm of investigation that only @WilliamSmith or myself would be man enough to undertake. Leave Winston to his skinny no-ass Chinese women! :lol:
@Lucas88
LOL!
I'm way behind on contributions involving big butts, but am busy catching up because of the awesome Yellowstone geyser of "black antisemitism" that has blown up largely thanks to Kanye and now that guy Kyrie.
I'll definitely make time for big butts after I'm done with a break for tonight's workout, and not sure if I'll ever have time to read up on flat earth theory, but I have to learn the Black Hebrews / "Black People are the Real Children of Israel" theory first before I can look into fun side options like flat earth or a faked moon landing.

If I were a betting man (which as I've mentioned, I rarely am, being of Scottish extraction and liking my savings), I would bet the blacks are right and that synagogue of satan jews are trying to steal their heritage for them (though they do that in all sorts of other ways regardless).

I have no clue on the other theories, but add a nod of respect to those like @Winston and @gsjackson who consider the theory and are obviously quite intelligent, so I am sure there must be a logical explanation, whether each theory is actually true or not. :)
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 5:40 pm
I'll definitely make time for big butts after I'm done with a break for tonight's workout, and not sure if I'll ever have time to read up on flat earth theory, but I have to learn the Black Hebrews / "Black People are the Real Children of Israel" theory first before I can look into fun side options like flat earth or a faked moon landing.

If I were a betting man (which as I've mentioned, I rarely am, being of Scottish extraction and liking my savings), I would bet the blacks are right and that synagogue of satan jews are trying to steal their heritage for them (though they do that in all sorts of other ways regardless).
The Black Hebrew Israelite movement is complete BS. In reality Black people are way better than that Jewish Torah garbage. They've always had their own culture and Pagan religious traditions and even had their own African civilizations despite Jews and White supremacists wanting to downplay their collective achievements. Only the actual Jews are perverse enough to come up with that Torah shit. And yes, the Torah itself is extremely perverse and disgusting and forms the root of Jewish anti-Gentilism and Messianism (i.e., subjugation of the nations), not just the Talmud or the Kabbalah. Certain Blacks want to claim that they are the real Israelites and chosen people of Yahweh, but that's simply because they've fallen for the Christian Messiah deception. Now those Blacks worship the same psychotic Hebrew god as the Jews and practice the same slave religion as other Christians, their virulent anti-Semitism against actual Jews notwithstanding. Frank Cherry - one of the early key figures in the movement - even believed that the Talmud was a source of authority! The Black Hebrew Israelite movement is just more Judaic madness. Whenever you hold a cute Black lady in your arms and caress her sexy big ass, you can be sure that she's a beautiful Gentile from sub-Saharan Africa, not an ugly, degenerate, Torah-thumping, Kabbalah-reading kike created in the image of Israel's psychopathic, demonic demiurge HaShem (aka Yahweh, aka Jehovah, aka the real devil :evil: ).

Some people think that only liberal secular Jews or those of the atheistic Marxist variety are evil but religious Jews are often even more perverse and twisted. This is evident to any Gentile who has actually bothered to read the Torah and knows what the Kabbalah actually teaches about us.

But sure, research the Black Hebrew Israelite movement if you really want to, although it would probably be more beneficial for a virulent antisemite like yourself to look into the Kabbalah and Chabad and all of their doctrines of anti-Gentilism and bizarre Messianism. :D