bring mercer back you fags

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

should mercer come back to the forum

Yes even subhuman creatures like mercer deserve a chance
53%
No mercer deserves to be banned
47%

Total votes: 17
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: bring mercer back you fags

Post by willymonfrete »

my mum is 1/4 choctaw 1/4 european(Irish,italian,french)and half black,I am indeed a ethnic male but I am a white worshipper proudly,and I stand for evropa.

@WanderingProtagonist

I look turkish,persian,italian or kurdish shaven and afghan or syrian arab with a beard.I am not the type of man white women fetishize,too close to white.I am not hung up on white women,I find all races except pure negroids attractive enough to marry and date.

what is your type?since you're black why not join the sith side and get a coalburner?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

willymonfrete wrote:
November 8th, 2023, 6:09 pm
my mum is 1/4 choctaw 1/4 european(Irish,italian,french)and half black,I am indeed a ethnic male but I am a white worshipper proudly,and I stand for evropa.

@WanderingProtagonist

I look turkish,persian,italian or kurdish shaven and afghan or syrian arab with a beard.I am not the type of man white women fetishize,too close to white.I am not hung up on white women,I find all races except pure negroids attractive enough to marry and date.

what is your type?since you're black why not join the sith side and get a coalburner?
I'm only partially black like you are, just not mixed with three different things. I'm half Indian (not the Punjabi type). Wish I was full blood. I don't exactly worship whites at all since some of the things a lot of the modern ones do irritate the hell out of me. I just believe they had the best cultures in Europe until they started becoming like America and inviting all these people over to prove they aren't "racist." If I travel to Paris then I want to feel like I'm in Paris, not someplace else. But France itself sucks so I would never travel there. France was always one of the most overly promoted parts of Europe. I mean it use to be cool yeeeeeeeeeeeears ago, but going there today with the type of governing they have, and all of it's problems? Fk France.

Europe still has some of the most beautiful art, architecture, etc but at the same time all that is for shit if your country is being invaded with people who aren't even European. I can't even stand looking at pics of Italy now with all them Africans there because of Meloni. Granted they aren't spread in every city in Italy, from the looks of it they are all crowded in that one town area but the fact is....She's making it look like little Africa.....

And I don't see why anyone would want a Little Africa in Italy. America had it's Chinatowns, but that's better than a Little Africa propping up in Europe. I don't know whats going to happen anymore. I don't know what to believe as far as the Jabs go. Maybe the Jews made everyone mad at them on purpose...That just means they'll succeed at getting more Muslims imported over to Europe as "refugees" after they have nowhere to go when they get finish bombing them to shit. Plus it's far right idiots here in America or Conservatives who want us to defend Israel. The only people I see that hate them are mostly the Leftist/liberals. But Conservatives they defend the Jews no matter what they do.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on November 8th, 2023, 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

I'm only partially black like you are, just not mixed with three different things. I'm half Indian (not the Punjabi type). Wish I was full blood.

cool!Indians can look very good.i bet you have nice hair too from your indian side,why not get a indian bride from india?
I don't exactly worship whites at all I just believe they had the best cultures in Europe until they started becoming like America and inviting all these people over to prove they aren't "racist." Europe has some of the most beautiful art, architecture, etc but at the same time all that is for shit if your country is being invaded with people who aren't even European.
totally my issue aswell.and whites are just more beautiful and civilized than africans.I want an aryan world with genetic engineering on indians and menas.more white people the better.

I
can't even stand looking at pics of Italy now with all them Africans there because of Meloni. Granted they aren't spread in every city in Italy, from the looks of it they are all crowded in that one town area but the fact is....She's making it look like little Africa.....And I don't see why anyone would want a Little Africa in Italy. America had it's Chinatowns, but that's better than a Little Africa propping up in Europe. I don't know whats going to happen anymore.
Yeah these asswipe liberals fed the africans and is making their populace explode while whites decline.shits messed up.but thats what you get in a kabbalistically jewified world.
I don't know what to believe as far as the Jabs go.
do you watch bitchute?that's where you'll find the true science on the jabs.nyone thats jabbed will die soon,decade at most,most likely within 5 years.
Maybe the Jews made everyone mad at them on purpose...That just means they'll succeed at getting more Muslims imported over to Europe as "refugees" after they have nowhere to go when they get finish bombing them to shit. Plus it's far right idiots here in America or Conservatives who want us to defend Israel. The only people I see that hate them are mostly the Leftist/liberals. But Conservatives they defend the Jews no matter what they do.
the far right and far left both support russian operation z and both support palestine.theyve united on this front.boomer conservatives are irrelevant.

most youth are liberal so liberals becoming jew aware is only good.but it really doesnt matter cuz theyll be dead soon from the jabs.

have you ever heard of the imperial germans?I have my doubts,but the evidence is solid that there is a ufo germn reich in the inner earth waiting to mount an attack on Zionist occuppied governments,and liberate our aryan and gentile peoples globally.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

willymonfrete wrote:
November 8th, 2023, 6:34 pm
I'm only partially black like you are, just not mixed with three different things. I'm half Indian (not the Punjabi type). Wish I was full blood.

cool!Indians can look very good.i bet you have nice hair too from your indian side,why not get a indian bride from india?
I don't exactly worship whites at all I just believe they had the best cultures in Europe until they started becoming like America and inviting all these people over to prove they aren't "racist." Europe has some of the most beautiful art, architecture, etc but at the same time all that is for shit if your country is being invaded with people who aren't even European.
totally my issue aswell.and whites are just more beautiful and civilized than africans.I want an aryan world with genetic engineering on indians and menas.more white people the better.

I
can't even stand looking at pics of Italy now with all them Africans there because of Meloni. Granted they aren't spread in every city in Italy, from the looks of it they are all crowded in that one town area but the fact is....She's making it look like little Africa.....And I don't see why anyone would want a Little Africa in Italy. America had it's Chinatowns, but that's better than a Little Africa propping up in Europe. I don't know whats going to happen anymore.
Yeah these asswipe liberals fed the africans and is making their populace explode while whites decline.shits messed up.but thats what you get in a kabbalistically jewified world.
I don't know what to believe as far as the Jabs go.
do you watch bitchute?that's where you'll find the true science on the jabs.nyone thats jabbed will die soon,decade at most,most likely within 5 years.
Maybe the Jews made everyone mad at them on purpose...That just means they'll succeed at getting more Muslims imported over to Europe as "refugees" after they have nowhere to go when they get finish bombing them to shit. Plus it's far right idiots here in America or Conservatives who want us to defend Israel. The only people I see that hate them are mostly the Leftist/liberals. But Conservatives they defend the Jews no matter what they do.
the far right and far left both support russian operation z and both support palestine.theyve united on this front.boomer conservatives are irrelevant.

most youth are liberal so liberals becoming jew aware is only good.but it really doesnt matter cuz theyll be dead soon from the jabs.

have you ever heard of the imperial germans?I have my doubts,but the evidence is solid that there is a ufo germn reich in the inner earth waiting to mount an attack on Zionist occuppied governments,and liberate our aryan and gentile peoples globally.
I am lost, at that last part. I don't believe in any of that Aliens stuff. Maybe you get your news from elsewhere because I stopped even paying attention to all this war shit a weeks ago after @Lucas88 was clearing up some things that we talked about. I figured the Jews are the ones who is winning all this since they own all the shit, even Putin is surrounded by Jewish Elite types. I don't think I believe the jabs will kill off everyone though, it's possible WWIII will happen before people start dying from a shot. If they all die from a shot then there won't be hardly anyone around to fight their stupid wars for them anymore. I really despise all sides, Jews, Liberals, leftist, rightest, Conservatives. All trash. If I had to make a choice I rather choose my own side, and my side doesn't play bullshit games. America is owned by Jews, therefore for any of these far rights to support the other side they wouldn't be allowing Jews to run these countries. Also I'm not that kind of Indian, I meant Native American. I never researched the tribe, but I should. I wouldn't mind dating one of those Indian girls from India. Maybe when I get my life together I'll try one of those Desi type websites. Indian women seem kind of feminist though....I am leaning more and more toward traditional girls that still wear their traditional clothing. Hard to meet those kind of girls in the West naturally even when I do see them, they seem married already.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Absolutely not, and we should also ban any obnoxious new trolls who go out of their way to insult others.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Seeker wrote:
November 10th, 2023, 1:01 am
Absolutely not, and we should also ban any obnoxious new trolls who go out of their way to insult others.
Mercer is like a cancerous growth that keeps returning no matter how many times its cut...
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 10th, 2023, 1:44 am
Seeker wrote:
Mercer is like a cancerous growth that keeps returning no matter how many times its cut...
I should give you a warning for saying such things. Mercer isn't like cancer. Saying he's like a cancerous growth is an insult to cancer :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 10th, 2023, 2:02 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 10th, 2023, 1:44 am
Seeker wrote:
I should give you a warning for saying such things. Mercer isn't like cancer. Saying he's like a cancerous growth is an insult to cancer :lol:
Yeah, wouldn't want to insult any of the forum's other cancerous growth now would I? :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Should Mercer Be Allowed To Return?

Post by HouseMD »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 5th, 2023, 6:04 pm
Okay. After what @WanderingProtagonist said in my thread about The Game I wanted to ask those members who remain whether they actually want Mercer to return to the forum. Not saying a majority vote in favour would guarantee I'll let him come back, but I'll at least consider it if he issues an apology for what he said about Davewe and Jester.

Rather than create a new thread for this turd I've just revived this bullshit that CaptainSkelebob made. His most recent account @Mahayana has just been banned. But it looks like this guy is as tenacious as he is stupid and above all he's just determined as f**k to stay here and keep creating new accounts lol. I don't mind keep banning him over and over again. When I first banned him permanently it was because of his disruptive behaviour. But I admit that he made this a personal thing by saying vile things about people's wives and children.

WanderingProtagonist believes the forum is dying and there aren't many people knocking about. Under these circumstances should I just let (begrudgingly) Mercer come back on a last warning basis and see how he gets on? Or should I keep showing this cunt the door until the end of time?

@WanderingProtagonist
@WilliamSmith
@Winston
@fschmidt
@Lucas88
@MarcosZeitola
@publicduende
@yick
@MrMan
@MrPeabody
@Seeker
@galii
@kangarunner
@Shemp
@Yohan
@Mr. Mistoffelees
@NPCslammer
@Made Man Tony
@Willymonfrete
@Will N. Dowd
@Voyager1

Sorry if I missed anyone. I tried to include everyone I could think of. If you haven't been mentioned you can still give some input or vote.

Just a heads up though. A majority vote DOES NOT mean I will allow him to come back. It just means I'll take what you guys say into consideration. Along with an apology from him, a sincere one, and it can't hurt his chances. I just want to know what you guys think.

viewtopic.php?style=11&p=408463#p408463

Anyone interested on my personal take on this can read what I think of Mercer in this thread here. Here you can find a demonstration of how I can identify him easily when I tricked a confession out of his Epsilon99 account. I still think he is @Rock as well. :lol:
The forum is functionally dead because most people here are bananas. Most people don't want to associate with this when there are more grounded and sane places to hang out online
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

Thank you Pixel Dude for including me, but I honestly don't know enough about the user in question to make a well informed decision. I'm sure you will make the right choice though =^_^=
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I didn't read or don't remember what Mercer's big offense was. There were three posters or handles that started with an M. One of them talked about living in a van. One poster kept talking about Toronto. I think that was Mercer. The three M posters would talk about how it was hopeless for men, hopeless for ugly men, hopeless for lesser endowed men, etc.

And Mercer kept posting these over-the-top posts about how it was illegal to talk to women, how it was a capital crime to do so, against federal law. One time he fooled some people with ridiculous claims about Covid rules because stuff was so weird back then it was hard to tell the differences.

I don't remember what the ban was about, so I don't know how to weigh in.

But we have another mod talking about wiping pretty much everyone off the earth.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
November 10th, 2023, 2:43 pm
I didn't read or don't remember what Mercer's big offense was. There were three posters or handles that started with an M. One of them talked about living in a van. One poster kept talking about Toronto. I think that was Mercer. The three M posters would talk about how it was hopeless for men, hopeless for ugly men, hopeless for lesser endowed men, etc.

And Mercer kept posting these over-the-top posts about how it was illegal to talk to women, how it was a capital crime to do so, against federal law. One time he fooled some people with ridiculous claims about Covid rules because stuff was so weird back then it was hard to tell the differences.

But we have another mod talking about wiping pretty much everyone off the earth.
@MrMan

I think you are mixing up 'Mercer' and 'Mercury'

What you write above in your comment, about talking to women and death penalty or 150 years jail etc. - this is MERCURY.

Mercury sometimes made a good point and I often agreed to what he says, he is not so wrong - but he is exaggerating just everything, by far over the top. Somehow it is funny or sarcastic, as it cannot be taken seriously.

Is MERCURY banned? And why? I don't think so, he was never attacking any other member with insulting remarks as far as I know...

For example :lol:
Mercury » Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:43 pm
In Toronto, guys actually are even required to keep their gaze down on the ground with their heads held at a 45 degree or lower angle forward. In Toronto, you better see only feet in a crowd if you don't want to get arrested and thrown in jail. Toronto is one place where women are put on the throne, and men are thrown under the wheels and run over.
Why Approaching Women in Public is Pointless
Post by Mercury » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:13 pm

It's illegal under Federal law to approach women in public in the United States. Merely approaching a woman at a shopping mall or a college campus is automatic FBI and even Homeland Security involvement, exactly like with a terrorist bombing. And they will track you down like a terrorist that even just blew up a crowded building with a truck bomb resulting in a triple; yes, even quadruple digit casualty count. And they will stay on your tail like they would a cop killer wanted for 75+ counts of capital murder of a law enforcement officer.

And to make matters worse, when American women find out that a man got in trouble for approaching a woman in public, they immediately want him shot dead immediately, publicly executed, like a cop killer being taken down by SWAT. And I'm sure many American women would even want the man taken out by a military air strike with multiple showers of air-to-surface bombs and missiles, followed by Martial law.
How many of you actually Cold Approach girls?
Post by Mercury » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:59 pm

Cold approaching women is a capital felony now in the United States. New law, called statutory stalking, just recently passed by Congress and the Trump Administration. Punishable by three hundred (300) years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty. Investigated by the FBI and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Grounds for military involvement, too.
:P
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Yohan wrote:
November 11th, 2023, 9:46 am
MrMan wrote:
November 10th, 2023, 2:43 pm

@MrMan

I think you are mixing up 'Mercer' and 'Mercury'

What you write above in your comment, about talking to women and death penalty or 150 years jail etc. - this is MERCURY.

Mercury sometimes made a good point and I often agreed to what he says, he is not so wrong - but he is exaggerating just everything, by far over the top. Somehow it is funny or sarcastic, as it cannot be taken seriously.

Is MERCURY banned? And why? I don't think so, he was never attacking any other member with insulting remarks as far as I know...

For example :lol:
Mercury » Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:43 pm
In Toronto, guys actually are even required to keep their gaze down on the ground with their heads held at a 45 degree or lower angle forward. In Toronto, you better see only feet in a crowd if you don't want to get arrested and thrown in jail. Toronto is one place where women are put on the throne, and men are thrown under the wheels and run over.
Why Approaching Women in Public is Pointless
Post by Mercury » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:13 pm

It's illegal under Federal law to approach women in public in the United States. Merely approaching a woman at a shopping mall or a college campus is automatic FBI and even Homeland Security involvement, exactly like with a terrorist bombing. And they will track you down like a terrorist that even just blew up a crowded building with a truck bomb resulting in a triple; yes, even quadruple digit casualty count. And they will stay on your tail like they would a cop killer wanted for 75+ counts of capital murder of a law enforcement officer.

And to make matters worse, when American women find out that a man got in trouble for approaching a woman in public, they immediately want him shot dead immediately, publicly executed, like a cop killer being taken down by SWAT. And I'm sure many American women would even want the man taken out by a military air strike with multiple showers of air-to-surface bombs and missiles, followed by Martial law.
How many of you actually Cold Approach girls?
Post by Mercury » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:59 pm

Cold approaching women is a capital felony now in the United States. New law, called statutory stalking, just recently passed by Congress and the Trump Administration. Punishable by three hundred (300) years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty. Investigated by the FBI and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Grounds for military involvement, too.
:P
I stand corrected. Mercer was a bit like that but more negative toward other posters, right? Which one kept talking about having a micropenis? Who lived in a van?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

@MrMan
MrMan wrote:
November 11th, 2023, 2:52 pm
I stand corrected. Mercer was a bit like that but more negative toward other posters, right? Which one kept talking about having a micropenis? Who lived in a van?
I never read all these nasty comments from Mercer, Mercer5 etc...but I noticed and read frequently comments from MERCURY

I do not remember anything regarding MERCURY about living in a van or having a micropenis or such comments.
MERCURY comments since years are about like this one (from 2019 and did not really change so much)
-----
A very typical comment from MERCURY
Downtown Social House in Fort Myers does not allow it's bartenders to hug their customers.
Post by Mercury » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:20 am

Hug a bartender or waitress = 675 years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty for all involved. Investigated and enforced by the FBI, the United States Department of Homeland Security, the United States Marshals, the United States Military, and the Supreme Court of the United States of America.

That is what they expect everyone to think at this Downtown Social place and at all bars and restaurants with similar rules.
But he made also some other comments, and I see nothing wrong with this one (he made the opening post and the result were various follow-up comments)
viewtopic.php?style=1&f=1&t=36306
Countries that are less free than America.
Post by Mercury » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:12 am

In one section of this website, apparently they say that America is less free than all other countries. Not quite. The truth is, there are a few countries that are much less free than America. And they include;

North Korea
Saudi Arabia
China
Cuba
Zimbabwe
Iran
Iraq
Afghanistan
and reportedly Vietnam.
MERCURY, just my opinion of course, he is not such an aggressive guy - well, somehow single-sided and often ridiculously exaggerating, but I am not aware of any personal attacks from him against any other member in this forum.
Anyway, MERCURY is a member of this forum since 2016 already, about since 7 years - not such a short time - and wrote as I can see from his profile about 810 comments.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Yohan
@MrMan

@Mercury is not banned at all. I've never had any inclination to ban Mercury as he's never done anything wrong. I have no reason at all to suspect Mercer and Mercury are the same person, despite some similarity in their content.

Mercer is much more malicious and always resorts back to the same patterns of trolling and trying to cause trouble between other members for his own amusement. Where technically there isn't anything wrong with trying to cause a bit of drama, it does single him out and if you read the thread I made called The Game I tricked him into confessing his Epsilon99 account was him to demonstrate that I can accurately identify his sockpuppet accounts.

The reason Mercer was permanently banned was for continuous insults against people's wives and children, harassing other members when countlessly warned to stop, trolling and for spamming the shoutbox with bullshit. He called @Outcast9428's girlfriend a noodlewhore. He was always harassing @MarcosZeitola. Winston told me to do whatever I wanted with Mercer when he first made me a moderator, so I could've gotten rid of him months before he was actually banned. I gave him plenty of chances and I even showed empathy for him when he said he was depressed.

Now he spams the shoutbox insulting the above mentioned people, including Yohan and @Lucas88. He mocks Davewe and Jester dying and says horrible stuff about people's family. Bottom line is he's just a f***ing cunt who deserves his permanent ban! He'll never come back here so long as I have a hole in my fat arse.

If for any reason Winston did want that tool to come back I think I would just throw in the towel and leave the forum as I now hate Mercer that much that I can't even bear the thought of sharing cyberspace with him. If I ever met him in real life I'd kick his jaw off and ram it down his throat. I hope he does the right thing and throws himself from a bridge, such is the only deserving fate for someone so twisted and useless to the world.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.