Weeding Out the Trolls

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

Should obvious trolls be treated without mercy?

Yes. They clutter up the place with shit. Only abuse and harass others and shouldn't be tolerated.
86%
No. They should at least be given a chance and receive fair warnings like everyone else.
14%

Total votes: 7
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Weeding Out the Trolls

Post by Pixel--Dude »

What's your opinion on this? I don't even know why that asshole Chandler was ever approved in the first place. It's obvious from his writing style that he's just a troll. He comes online for a day and derails a thread created about marriage to a Muslim wife and then starts shit with MarcosZeitola, Outcast9428 and even tries to drag Voyager1 into the bullshit. What the f**k is with people like that? And why the f**k do we allow their crap on the forum.

This is a forum which endorses free speech, but apparently some people seem to think free speech means this is a f***ing wasteland with no rules like in Mad Max. This forum does have rules. Winston has set them out for those who can be bothered to read them. Basically just don't be a cunt to other users. It's that simple. Just don't act like a complete cock and you won't get banned lol.

For those who think I'm on a power trip you can all suck my f***ing balls. At this point I'm done trying to be civil with people and I'm done trying to be fair towards obvious trolls who, in my opinion, should be banned and removed without mercy. I'm not talking about Voyager1 BTW just because I banned him recently, I'm talking about obvious trolls and we all know who they are on sight. People like Chandler, Mercer and even Skelebob who put on this act of acting like a complete spastic with bad grammar that's obviously put on and then just come online to abuse people...

What do you guys think? Should obvious trolls be granted warnings and temporary bans? Or should they just be given the f***ing boot if they're lucky enough to get approved in the first place?

I've thought of some strategies to combat these trolls like for example people who cause a rukus and use Tor browser are most likely to be trolls hiding their IP so moderators can't connect them to their real accounts etc. But what do you guys think? Is anyone else sick to death of these pieces of shit filling the board with their bollocks?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Weeding Out the Trolls

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 2:32 pm
What's your opinion on this? I don't even know why that asshole Chandler was ever approved in the first place. It's obvious from his writing style that he's just a troll. He comes online for a day and derails a thread created about marriage to a Muslim wife and then starts shit with MarcosZeitola, Outcast9428 and even tries to drag Voyager1 into the bullshit. What the f**k is with people like that? And why the f**k do we allow their crap on the forum.

This is a forum which endorses free speech, but apparently some people seem to think free speech means this is a f***ing wasteland with no rules like in Mad Max. This forum does have rules. Winston has set them out for those who can be bothered to read them. Basically just don't be a cunt to other users. It's that simple. Just don't act like a complete cock and you won't get banned lol.

For those who think I'm on a power trip you can all suck my f***ing balls. At this point I'm done trying to be civil with people and I'm done trying to be fair towards obvious trolls who, in my opinion, should be banned and removed without mercy. I'm not talking about Voyager1 BTW just because I banned him recently, I'm talking about obvious trolls and we all know who they are on sight. People like Chandler, Mercer and even Skelebob who put on this act of acting like a complete spastic with bad grammar that's obviously put on and then just come online to abuse people...

What do you guys think? Should obvious trolls be granted warnings and temporary bans? Or should they just be given the f***ing boot if they're lucky enough to get approved in the first place?

I've thought of some strategies to combat these trolls like for example people who cause a rukus and use Tor browser are most likely to be trolls hiding their IP so moderators can't connect them to their real accounts etc. But what do you guys think? Is anyone else sick to death of these pieces of shit filling the board with their bollocks?
I'm not really bothered by them, half the time I just hide them if I really don't want to look at their post. Other times I don't do that either, some of the things people say it's kind of funny, hell people can't really do a whole lot on most forums these days anyways. Use to be a time when people did that and it was like whatever those two people or so had an argument back and fourth. In my eyes I feel people aught to be allowed to just do that but some may not think so. I check almost every forum post I see on here and ever so often people might have a conflicting moment, but I never saw anyone named Chandler on here, unless that's their real name you are calling them by and not the screen name since I'm familiar with all the usual people that post on here by now.

We all have some conflicting moments every now and then, Outcast at times have gotten into heated battles with Lucas before, so on and forth. But eventually everyone just calms down and things go back to normal. I suppose if you just really want to ban the people you feel are problematic, you can do it. As for me it's easy to just hide their post and then when they say anything you don't see it, it wouldn't matter at all if they are trash talking you only see it if you get tempted enough to uncover the hidden post. Either way that feature is not the same as just outright banning the person for being too expressive even if they get out of hand sometimes. I do agree with the old guy who hasn't posted in awhile, social media platforms are somewhat dying or at least they sort of feel that way depending on the platform. RooshV platform continues to attract new people all the time but that's only because he's exploiting religion not because people are banned from the things they say or do which he bans constantly for any reason.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 2:39 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 2:32 pm

I'm not really bothered by them, half the time I just hide them if I really don't want to look at their post. Other times I don't do that either, some of the things people say it's kind of funny, hell people can't really do a whole lot on most forums these days anyways. Use to be a time when people did that and it was like whatever those two people or so had an argument back and fourth. In my eyes I feel people aught to be allowed to just do that but some may not think so.
There are plenty of people on this forum with different opinions who argue all the time. I've never interfered unless the arguing becomes abusive. For example if people call Tsar a pedo I will warn them because that kind of slander isn't acceptable. If he called them a pedophile I would warn him as well. When everyone wanted PAG banned I disagreed and said he was welcome to stay up until he threatened publicduende and said he was going to hire some guys to go beat the shit out of him. That shit is beyond an argument. Threats of violence and slanderous accusations which could f**k up someone's life deserve warnings.

Ideological disagreements, many of which I've had with Outcast9428, and other forms of arguing are okay. Continuous harassment and slander isn't okay.

That's my opinion. Everyone wants to come here and talk about different stuff. I suppose a harmless troll who posts funny stuff wouldn't be too bad. I admit that Skelebob has cracked me up a few times, but even he is a blatantly obvious troll.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Pfffffffff
Ur a fkin fudge tunnel engineer PD
I have an issue with grammar coz I am dyslexic and im fked when I come online most of the time!!
Im fkin drunk right now fella!!
Call me a troll and I guess ur going to ban me now right???
You cant ban me!
Im CaptainSkelebob!!!
Im captain muthafuckin skelebob
Id stick my feet in ur face to show my dominance
Coz ur nothing but a beta loser running about with bird shit in his hair talking about spirituality and conspiracy shit
My butler @Yohan was right
Conspiracy theorys should be removed from this forum and ppl who spread shit info should be warned....