new appeal for CaptainSkelebob

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
CaptainSkelebob2
Freshman Poster

new appeal for CaptainSkelebob

Post by CaptainSkelebob2 »

Fellas, CaptainSkelebob here! I wanna tell everybody that I've quit drinking and drugs but am making an excepsion for the christmas hollidays. Im a bit wasted righ now but bear with me. :mrgreen:

I miss all you fellas. Inknow I can be a bit of a handfull. I'm sorry I behaved like a dickhead on the forum. Booze just f***s me up.

@Pixel--Dude plz let me back fella. I'm a reformed man and I'm sorry I insulted people. I wanna come back. I love the happier abroad community and mostof all the alpha allience. :lol:

Can I have my old captain Skelebob account back? What you say pixel dude?

ps. I'm not that toe rag mercer btw. I admit I use to find mercer funny but that nasty little turd went too far when he insulted dead forum members. I swear that wasnt me fellas.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: new appeal for CaptainSkelebob

Post by Yohan »

I do not remember any personal issues with CaptainSkelebob. He made so far 32 comments with the nick 'Made Man Tony' and it seems he did not upset anybody so far.
It's up to the moderator to decide. In case of a poll I will not vote against you. I would say for the moment just continue to write comments using the 'Made Man Tony' profile.
CaptainSkelebob2
Freshman Poster

Yohan wrote:
December 24th, 2023, 7:05 pm
I do not remember any personal issues with CaptainSkelebob. He made so far 32 comments with the nick 'Made Man Tony' and it seems he did not upset anybody so far.
It's up to the moderator to decide. In case of a poll I will not vote against you. I would say for the moment just continue to write comments using the 'Made Man Tony' profile.
Thanks fella! You're a good fella, Yohan, fella! I always knew I could count on you to be my loyal butler! :mrgreen:

@Pixel--Dude fella, please take notice of my appeal, fella. I would realy appreciate it if you could give me my old CaptainSkelebob account. It has a lot of my funny posts that are pure comedy gold, puuuure puuuure, pure comedy gold fella, and a lot of personal reflexions on ladyboys and personal matters, a lot of sentimental memories. :cry:

I'm a reformed fella I swear. I've got off the coke(except for special occasions like tonight teeheeeheee), cut down on the booze and my heads in a better place. Seriously fella. I'm not that same angry pissed off arsehole anymore fella. I promise I wont start insulting people again.

What about my alpha allience bros on the forum? Why aren't you fellas coming to support made man CaptainSkelebob? I thought we were all good buddies???

Pixel dude, I'm sorry that I said nasty shit about your daughter. Lucas, I'm sorry for calling you a spastic. Winston, I'm sorry for being a dickhead. Cmon! Don't be a pair of beta gayboys and let the OG CaptainSkelebob back!!! :mrgreen:
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Made Man Tony wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 12:17 pm
Yohan wrote:
Thanks fella! You're a good fella, Yohan, fella! I always knew I could count on you to be my loyal butler! :mrgreen:

@Pixel--Dude fella, please take notice of my appeal, fella. I would realy appreciate it if you could give me my old CaptainSkelebob account. It has a lot of my funny posts that are pure comedy gold, puuuure puuuure, pure comedy gold fella, and a lot of personal reflexions on ladyboys and personal matters, a lot of sentimental memories. :cry:

I'm a reformed fella I swear. I've got off the coke(except for special occasions like tonight teeheeeheee), cut down on the booze and my heads in a better place. Seriously fella. I'm not that same angry pissed off arsehole anymore fella. I promise I wont start insulting people again.

What about my alpha allience bros on the forum? Why aren't you fellas coming to support made man CaptainSkelebob? I thought we were all good buddies???

Pixel dude, I'm sorry that I said nasty shit about your daughter. Lucas, I'm sorry for calling you a spastic. Winston, I'm sorry for being a dickhead. Cmon! Don't be a pair of beta gayboys and let the OG CaptainSkelebob back!!! :mrgreen:
Okay. I don't think you've caused any upset or issued since you came back as Made Man Tony. Maybe I'll let you come back on your old account. But just so you know that this is it. Your last chance and only chance! Don't f**k it up and don't act like a cock!

Some of your old posts were pretty funny back in the day. But then you became really abusive and started insulting people's family. If you go back to that behaviour I'll ban you straight away.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Made Man Tony the account is unbanned. You should be able to return on your original account.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
CaptainSkelebob2
Freshman Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 12:27 pm
Made Man Tony wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 12:17 pm
Yohan wrote:

Okay. I don't think you've caused any upset or issued since you came back as Made Man Tony. Maybe I'll let you come back on your old account. But just so you know that this is it. Your last chance and only chance! Don't f**k it up and don't act like a cock!

Some of your old posts were pretty funny back in the day. But then you became really abusive and started insulting people's family. If you go back to that behaviour I'll ban you straight away.
Thanks a lot fella :mrgreen:

I admit that in the beginning I use to post on the forum as a joke. It was just something funny to do in this place full of all kinds of crazy charaxters with crazy views about all kinds of fringe theorys and extremism. So I trolled the forum for my own amusement. But then fellas I started to genuinely fall in love with this place and all its loony characters and barmtubs and decided that i'd stay around and post more serious posts about ladyboys and thinks that I find interesting. Seriously. I love this place annd want a fresh start now that i'm giving up coke after the new year. I really missed my alpha allience bros. :mrgreen:

I appreciate you giving me my OG CaptainSkelebob account back my good buddy pixel dude. Your a real alpha bro. My original account is important to me because I'm already a legend and vip around here. lol

Happy new year gayboys!!! Teeeheehee.
CaptainSkelebob2
Freshman Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 12:33 pm
@Made Man Tony the account is unbanned. You should be able to return on your original account.
@Pixel--Dude fella, I tried logging in with my CaptainSkelebob account but all that comes up is white light. What is this fella? All the heavenly light washing Skelebob's many sins away? Teeheehee!!!

Seriously fella. I cant log in. Can you and Winston sort it out for me or change my username to CaptainSkelebob2? Thanks fella. :mrgreen:
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

CaptainSkelebob2 wrote:
January 16th, 2024, 3:14 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 12:33 pm
@Pixel--Dude fella, I tried logging in with my CaptainSkelebob account but all that comes up is white light. What is this fella? All the heavenly light washing Skelebob's many sins away? Teeheehee!!!

Seriously fella. I cant log in. Can you and Winston sort it out for me or change my username to CaptainSkelebob2? Thanks fella. :mrgreen:
Make sure you behave. You only get one chance and that's it. Renamed this account for you. Take care.