New praises of this website from off-site sources

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Winston
Site Admin

New praises of this website from off-site sources

Post by Winston »

Some new awesome praises of HappierAbroad from off-site sources I collected:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I've got to say this right out: everything you wrote is absolutely dead on, and furthermore, your site, happier abroad, which was linked up to nomarriage.com was INSTRUMENTAL in my choice to not give up on women entirely, but look overseas for women of quality...

But I can attest Winston....everything you say above, and on your site is damn true. Damn true. In 7 days I have never been so happy with a woman in my entire life? Why? Because she is night and day unlike the shit here...

Winston, I cannot recomend your site enough. And the ebook. The ebook was great. I even owe you a thank you, I'd say. What I read on there helped me to decide: JUST GO. JUST DO IT. I'm 10,000 times happier because I did. Thank you for your wisdom. Feel free to use anything I write on here or my thread as a testimony...

I was about to give up on women entirely and just be a confirmed bachelor like one of my heroes CS Lewis. But WHY? God, there are women of quality out there. Quality. I HAVE one now. And I saw A LOT MORE. Go abroad, gentlemen, you will indeed be happier...I know I am.

Thanks Winston." - Marcus, Happy Bachelors Forum

"Hi Winston. I really enjoyed reading your ebook. For years and years I would beat myself up inside over the fact that trying to talk to women was a total nightmare... It can be very hard to communicate with women out in there public places. And if you are not part of the right clique or circle of friends you are in a bad way. Even if your a reasonably attractive and highly intelligent male. After reading your ebook. It gave me a very detailed account of why things are the way they are. If things at the time is not going right connecting with women it's not my fault. It's not that I'm doing anything incorrect or I don't have a certain look. #1 it is very taboo to talk to women you don't know. It totally goes against the social mores in US society even in places where it's suppose to be appropriate to flirt with women..." - Mitchell

"You are the man, Winston!... I recommend your website and YouTube videos to everybody... Your personal accounts of women (and people in general) being more approachable, friendly, and caring in other parts of the world serve as hope to those of us living in the frigid, hostile U.S. My own experiences with friendly, outgoing foreign students in college were refreshing and led me to believe that America truly is a social hell; this is confirmed seemingly every time I go out in public. The information you provide on HappierAbroad.com is extremely valuable..." - Ghostforever, Happy Bachelors Forum

"I've been through your site before and I admire your courage in going out there, actually taking action and sharing your experiences... Most people don't even get out of their own bedroom door, for you to actually go out and do it, and then share with everyone else what you learned earns you a ton of respect." - Kestral, Happy Bachelors Forum

"Winston, it looks like you are definitely enjoying the ladies... You are correct, you can tell just by their demeanor/body behavior that they do not act like these American females. I can see why Americanized men feel surreal when meeting women like you have shown us... It's pretty sad when comparing feminine ladies instead of these good for nothing spoiled children(Aw's)... Good for you Winston, live it up. I will need to browse through you information and start planning me a nice bachelor trip!" - Analyzing, Happy Bachelors Forum

"Winston,
Your analysis of the social scene in the U.S. is spot-on. This country is social hell... Thank you, Winston, for providing reassurance to those of us who haven't traveled as extensively as you." - Ghostforever, Happy Bachelors Forum

"Dude you are awesome... Happierabroad, nomarriage, and the-niceguy gave me hope! Your like.... the justice league? or something!" - EstevanMusic, YouTube comment

"You're the man Winston! Fabulous channel! I wish I was in your shoes." - RussX5Z, YouTube comment

"Your a genius Wu and a pioneer for waking up your fellow countrymen to REAL WOMEN overseas the women in my country are about as bad. American men are good and decent and deserve better than the feminist nightmare there being offered in their own country." - Jimmy27Paul, YouTube comment
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne