f**k America, move to Australia

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Australia, New Zealand and the Oceania region.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

f**k America, move to Australia

Post by kangarunner »

I typed in "I hate America" on Reddit and this post came up: https://www.reddit.com/r/lostgeneration/s/1qFPw89QWX

I love this guy's comment:
I'm in Australia and I worked with an American guy who just couldn't believe basic legislated working conditions. Minimum adult wage $21.32hr, paid sick leave, 4 weeks paid leave that accrues from day one, 10 paid public holidays a year, minimum break times and on and on.
As for healthcare, he broke his arm and went to ED. Xrays, cast, pain meds etc. and when he was leaving he asked where he should pay. The nurses laughed and said, go home and rest up. He was still talking about it weeks later.
The American system is "winner-take-all". And the bottom feeders (myself) are just slave labor.

We truly are living in an upside down, insane environment. One thing I hate about America is how judgmental people are of others. I know you guys don't like me talking so much about Vietnam but you know damn well what type of government Vietnam has (the opposite of America) and I can assure you the average person here in VN is happier than the average person in America.

I may look into Australia as another way out...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: f**k America, move to Australia

Post by yick »

Australia has its problems, none of the Anglosphere is totally free of dehumanishing bullshit if you're an honest, working man. There might be things better about Australia than the states but there will be things vice versa - such is life.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Australia is full of feminist, might as well go to Sweden if you are going to go there. But I guess that disease is infecting everywhere these days including places you'd least expect it to.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

kangarunner wrote:
December 9th, 2023, 8:57 pm
I typed in "I hate America" on Reddit and this post came up: https://www.reddit.com/r/lostgeneration/s/1qFPw89QWX

I love this guy's comment:
I'm in Australia and I worked with an American guy who just couldn't believe basic legislated working conditions. Minimum adult wage $21.32hr, paid sick leave, 4 weeks paid leave that accrues from day one, 10 paid public holidays a year, minimum break times and on and on.
As for healthcare, he broke his arm and went to ED. Xrays, cast, pain meds etc. and when he was leaving he asked where he should pay. The nurses laughed and said, go home and rest up. He was still talking about it weeks later.
The American system is "winner-take-all". And the bottom feeders (myself) are just slave labor.

We truly are living in an upside down, insane environment. One thing I hate about America is how judgmental people are of others. I know you guys don't like me talking so much about Vietnam but you know damn well what type of government Vietnam has (the opposite of America) and I can assure you the average person here in VN is happier than the average person in America.

I may look into Australia as another way out...
No way, Australia is a feminist Anglo hellhole. And it has lot of Racist white people and bunch of Eshays or gang of teenage hooligans roaming around attacking random people. Plus cost of living is expensive as hell and not lot of job opportunities expect the "trades".
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
December 10th, 2023, 3:19 am
Australia is full of feminist, might as well go to Sweden if you are going to go there. But I guess that disease is infecting everywhere these days including places you'd least expect it to.
:lol: Austrailia is an incompetent nanny state, full of racist white people, full of deadly animals, lack of job opportunities, and have high cost of living because they also have to import everything, their population is tiny compared to their landmass and their landmass is "huge" and mostly barren. Lot of Australians also "dick ride" on Jewnited States and lot of Australian actors immigrate to the U.S for jobs.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
December 10th, 2023, 8:07 am
:lol: Austrailia is an incompetent nanny state, full of racist white people, full of deadly animals, lack of job opportunities, and have high cost of living because they also have to import everything, their population is tiny compared to their landmass and their landmass is "huge" and mostly barren. Lot of Australians also "dick ride" on Jewnited States and lot of Australian actors immigrate to the U.S for jobs.
Zionist bankers have pretty much taken the entire planet over through the City of London and the idiots are still walking around picking their ass's trying to figure it out. Very disturbing how out of it the sheep are.
Last edited by Moretorque on December 10th, 2023, 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Moretorque wrote:
December 10th, 2023, 9:13 am
This site is nothing but a bunch of idiots, the Zionist bankers have pretty much taken the entire planet over through the City of London and the idiots are still walking around picking their ass's trying to figure it out. Very disturbing how out of it the sheep are.
Your the idiot who says the same sh*t, a$$hole. Come back to us when you have overthrown those "Zionist Bankers" in City of London.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

December 10th, 2023, 9:29 am
Moretorque wrote:
This site is nothing but a bunch of idiots, the Zionist bankers have pretty much taken the entire planet over through the City of London and the idiots are still walking around picking their ass's trying to figure it out. Very disturbing how out of it the sheep are.
Your the idiot who says the same sh*t, a$$hole. Come back to us when you have overthrown those "Zionist Bankers" in City of London.
There is nothing else to say, go pick your ass in the corner.
Time to Hide!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Moretorque wrote:
December 10th, 2023, 9:54 am
Moretorque wrote:
That's right, you have no plan. So stfu and go pick your ass, Numb nut. We are so tired of you.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

December 10th, 2023, 9:59 am
Moretorque wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

That's right, you have no plan. So stfu and go pick your ass, Numb nut. We are so tired of you.
You said you were leaving when corny left, obviously you are so mentally worn out you can't even stick to your promises.
Time to Hide!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Moretorque wrote:
December 10th, 2023, 12:50 pm
December 10th, 2023, 9:59 am
Moretorque wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

You said you were leaving when corny left, obviously you are so mentally worn out you can't even stick to your promises.
I'm feel fine, thank you. Thanks for asking.
And I said "hiatus" not complete departure. Why do you even care? Are you mentally unhinged?